[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be patient newfags

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0290.png (1MB, 1252x532px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0290.png
1MB, 1252x532px
People are already starting to act like USUM is gonna be a failure and a lost cause just because they haven't got any new for a month.

This is exactly how it was during the B2W2 days when people were shitposting about the games not even being sequels. Then the games came out and you sucked its dick got the next half decade.

Be patient new fags.
>>
File: 1497039428985.jpg (72KB, 720x690px) Image search: [Google]
1497039428985.jpg
72KB, 720x690px
>>32980441
>Be patient
NOOOOOOOOO
GIMME NEWS
NOOOOOOOOW!!!
>>
Last time TPC reveals too much information
>people complains

Now people still complains when there nothing reveal yet
>>
File: 1499309443835.png (63KB, 357x321px) Image search: [Google]
1499309443835.png
63KB, 357x321px
>>32980441
>new fags
>[SPACEBAR]
>>
File: 456468416544.png (383KB, 504x496px) Image search: [Google]
456468416544.png
383KB, 504x496px
>>32980441
>mfw DP hype season had a whole 2 years of nothing
I wish /vp/ existed at that time, that would have been magical
>>
B2W2 it got 48 days to get information from announcement

We're only at 33 days for this usm
>>
>>32980464
>DP Commercial comes on
>It's just the raining Pokeball one again
>Watch it everytime just to see if I can catch anything new
>Absolutely nothing
It felt like decades.
>>
>>32980441
The difference is that B2W2 expanded on good games, while USUM are expanding on SM
>>
>>32980441
>People are already starting to act like USUM is gonna be a failure and a lost cause just because they haven't got any new for a month.
That's stupid, you should think it's going to be a failure because it's a sequel thing to SM.
>>
>>32980482
SM is deeply flawed, but it's not bad.
>>
Pokemon games are 240p man.

Pokemon can still be profitable even selling 2-3 million instead of 15-16 million. That's a huge luxary for them

Can't see a Pokemon game ever failing
>>
but BW2 sucked balls just like the rest of gen V

"muh N", /vp/ just have horrible taste
>>
>>32980441
If no pss return is announced why even bother buying it? Unless you're just a casual, scrub
>>
>>32980441
>it's a sequel thing
no it's not
>>
>>32980531
I only care about VGC
>>
>XY
No post game and areas were unaccessible.
>ORAS
No post game. Actually cut features from the games it was remaking. No Battle Frontier because "fans don't want it."
>Sun and Moon
No post game. Whole areas are unaccessible. Many features cut. National Dex gone.

Gamefreak has been getting extremely lazy with the games. The worst offender is Sun and Moon since they just felt unfinished, that's why so many people were pissed at the announcement, because they want nothing to do with Alola.
>>
>>32980612
You think gen 8 won't be rushed lol. Ganefreak 3d Pokemon game.

People need to except every game will be rushed. They want yearly releases. Sprites were easier to create at faster. 3d takes more time. So it will rushed

Blaming alola when every game from now on is gonna rushed is comical
>>
>>32980612
>No post game. Actually cut features from the games it was remaking.
What were those, aside from the game corner?
>>
>>32980718
>Safari Zone
>Match Call
>Battle Frontier as a whole
>>
>>32980621
Not blaming Alola, I'm just saying that they're the laziest games thus far and left a bad impression which is why people don't want anything to do with Alola.

I know third versions usually fix everything but given Gamefreak's recent track record, I find it extremely hard to believe they'll fix all of the shit in Alola and make a decent game.
>>
>>32980857
Safari zone is in there, albeit changed. And the other two aren't features from Ruby/Sapphire, but from Emerald.
>>
>>32980865
So what the fuck did you want

Gen 8 and d/p remakes will be rushed too
>>
>>32980857
Battle frontier was not in the games they were remaking dude
>>
>>32980866
>Safari zone is in there
No, it's not a zafari zone, it's just a fucking rute.
>And the other two aren't features from Ruby/Sapphire, but from Emerald.
And?
>>
>>32980912
>And?
So they weren't cut features from the games it was remaking.
>>
>>32980865
Me too, but apart from changing up the plot to include Necrozma and the Ultra Beasts, what could they possibly add to USUM that isn't exactly what fans want?
From a marketing perspective, they will need "new" features that the brand new babby fans - that Pokémon Go brought in - will find intriguing.
These could be:
Some sort of gym system
Vs Seeker/Rematch
DexNav-like feature
Old Pokémon
Some sort of Safari Zone
More new Megas?
>>
>>32980918
Then why the fuck battle frontier exist in the first place, it said that it is in construction.
>>
>>32980524
>implying /vp/ likes gen V because of N
maybe the moist femanons but N is nothing more than a meme otherwise

i liked the colors, sprites, a good portion of the pokemon that were introduced, also some of the music was really damn good
>>
>>32980866
>>32980896
"b-but they didn't remake Emerald!"

So? Everything from Crystal was implemented onto Heart Gold and Soul Silver. They even added a Battle Frontier into it.
>>
>>32980994
Yes, they improved HG/SS compared to GS. That's however irrelevant to the statement of " Actually cut features from the games it was remaking". They didn't cut the battle frontier.
>>
>>32980524
Are you so dense that you think people liked gen 5 because of N?
>>
>>32980994
Now you changed your opinion

You said oras took away features that was in ruby and sapphire

Now your bringing up hg/ss

Ruby and sapphire didn't have soaring to get legendarys, r/s didn't have delta episodes, r/s didn't have the global link for battling people all over the all the world

You only use infomation that fits your narrative
>>
>>32980621
I agree with you but

>People need to except
>>
>>32981010
i'd rather believe it was because of him than because of the fanfic tier plot or the riveting designs like icecream or literal pile of trash
>>
>>32980921
>gym system
I think they'll add them too. Probably in post-game to pad it out and make it not seem shit.
>Vs Seeker/Rematch
I doubt they'll add a vs seeker, but rematches with trial captains might be put in, but I can also see them not doing it in favor of putting them in some copy/paste battle facility
>DexNav-like feature
Literally no chance of this happening. I hated the Rotomdex and how you couldn't turn it off, but I don't see them getting rid of it and adding something people would want.
>Old Pokemon
They're going to do it for sure.
>Safari Zone
Literally zero chance.
>New Megas
Maybe, but they might not even make them in favor of adding more Z-moves

My guess is that they're going to add:

>New Looker post game bullshit
>Battle facility (might be a battle frontier since fans have been giving them shit)
>Legendaries from old games
>>
>>32980455
To be fair, people complained at the lack of initial news of SM too.

It's mostly just Gamefreak/TPCi blowing their load later on.
>>
>>32981035
Oh, (you)'re just shitposting then, keep on going then
>>
File: 936.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
936.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>>32980524
>>
File: oh, you.png (353KB, 720x798px) Image search: [Google]
oh, you.png
353KB, 720x798px
>>32980441
>new fags
>>
>>32981052
yeah i'm shitposting, the plot in gen V is a masterpiece and they havent added trubbish and other stupid shit

here have a (you)
>>
>>32981006
>>32981020
>"your random statement wasn't 100% specific"

I thought it went without say that a fucking remake grabbed features from every game released in that generation. I brought up HGSS because it took everything from Gen II and expanded on it.

It as both retarded and lazy for ORAS to grab nothing from Emerald (which did everything Ruby and Sapphire did better) and instead add rage inducing references that felt like a slap to the face since Emerald ended up being better than remakes set a decade later.
>>
>>32981060
>he's resorted to attacking trubbish
>>
>>32981062
>>32981062
And guess what

ORAS sold more than HGSS nobody besides this forum gives a fuck about the battle frontier
>>
>>32981062
>I thought it went without say that a fucking remake grabbed features from every game released in that generation.
No it fucking doesn't. If that was the case, you'd expect both legendaries to be awakened anyway. I expected specifically a Ruby/Sapphire remake. If this is what you believed, you're more stupid. You're moving goalposts a fuckton.
>>
>>32981062
don't forget they took out the berry blender too
>>
>>32981074
>nobody besides this forum gives a fuck about the battle frontier
what
>>
>>32981089
It's true
>>
>>32980612
>No Battle Frontier because "kids don't want it, fuck people who actually care about the series."

Fixed that right up for you.
>>
>>32981076
>"I wanted remakes of inferior games to Emerald"

I never mentioned storylines. HGSS used the story of Gold and Silver but added shit from Crystal as a bonus. I expected ORAS to have the original storyline of Ruby and Sapphire, but add the Battle Frontier in the post game, literally EVERYONE did. Even Gamefreak knew which is why they kept the exclusion of the Battle Frontier a secret for as long as they could.

>moving goalposts

My statement was that features from the games they were remaking were removed. Like I said before, I thought it went without say that I was referring to Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald. But fine, he's a new statement: Emerald ended up a better remake than a game released ten years later.
>>
>>32981096
source: your ass
>>
>>32981035
>or the riveting designs like icecream or literal pile of trash

You're a fucking facebook tier normie, this shit reads like a youtube comment
>>
>>32981109
The source is oras being the highest selling remakes
>>
>>32981106
>>"I wanted remakes of inferior games to Emerald"
I didn't say what I wanted, I said what I expected. You retard. I just wanted to know what they removed, which is basically nothing. Yes, they'd be better with more stuff, but that wasn't what I was arguing for.

>My statement was that features from the games they were remaking were removed.
Which isn't the case mate.
>>
>>32981116
>waah you rightfully called out the shit designs of gen V and i have no reply reee normie

unovabortions need to be put down and stop shitting up /vp/
>>
>>32980994
>Everything from Crystal was implemented onto Heart Gold and Soul Silver.

That's also true for ORAS though. Sure, it didn't add things from Emerald, but it added things from XY. Similarly, the Battle Tower in HGSS isn't the same as the one in Crystal. It's the one they literally copy pasted from Platinum. As for Suicune shit, they also added Rayquaza shit in ORAS. Handled better, I would even say.

The only thing is, it didn't include content from Emerald, specifically the Battle Frontier. It, in-turn, used XY's content. The game modes added in XY. It just didn't have Emerald game modes.
And that's justifiable. For HGSS, they had a completed Battle Frontier, which took two years to make, just ready to be copy pasted. They didn't have Emerald's Battle Frontier ready though, which also took 2 years to make in GBA era. Who knows how long it would take in 3D. They didn't have the time. It just wasn't possible.

So they had no choice but to cut Emerald frontier, and instead added content from XY, something that was ready to be copy pasted.
>>
>>32981121
which has no correlation to people not caring about the battle frontier
so go on and give me another weak argument
>>
>>32980482
BW weren't so special, tho.
>>
>>32981124
Let me see if I can explain it so your retarded self can understand.

>HGSS
>adds every feature from Crystal

>ORAS
>adds nothing from Emerald
>even takes out feature like Safari Zone, Match Call, Battle Frontier, even fucking berry blender mini-game.
>even the developers kept quiet about the exclusion of Emerald features for as long as they could

Since HGSS added so much content, it was expected of ORAS to do the same. That's it. No one thought for a second that ORAS would be so half-hearted.
>>
>>32981171
>>even takes out feature like ... Match Call, Battle Frontier, ...
You have no reason to call anybody retarded when you keep claiming they took out features that weren't in the games that they're remaking. I get what you're trying to say, I'm just pointing out that what you're saying is retarded.
>>
>>32981184
Heart Gold and Soul Silver adding features from Crystal set an expectation that every remake after it would do the same. I get that you're saying that they should only have used stuff from the games they were remaking and not the third better version, but then explain to me why the developers were so quiet about the Battle Frontier not being in the game.

It's because they shot themselves in the foot by adding so much shit to HGSS that a lazy remake like ORAS was a disappointment and missed opportunity.
>>
>>32981220
>I get that you're saying that they should only have used stuff from the games they were remaking and not the third better version
Okay, you don't get what I'm saying at all.
>>
>>32981235
You're saying that they should only be expected to use stuff from Ruby and Sapphire exclusively. Meaning that they shouldn't be faulted for excluding everything from Emerald.
>>
>>32981247
No. You might be the biggest idiot I've ever seen on the internet.
>>
>>32981253
Your first reply was about how they didn't cut anything from the games they were remaking and Emerald didn't count because it didn't support your retarded claim.

I like how you turned away from the actual discussion and are instead trying to change the subject.
>>
>>32981288
>I like how you turned away from the actual discussion and are instead trying to change the subject.
Do you fail to see the irony here?
>>
>>32981051
Pretty much this.

Nothing - nothing - nothing - BAM, by release, we know 85% of the game.
>>
>>32981295
>doing it again

My first statement was that ORAS was lazy (XY, SM too for other reasons) because it left out features from the original games.

I have been arguing that point since the start. You on the other hand changed the subject into "That's not what I meant lol. Tell me what I meant. Nope not it, tell me again. lol why you changing the subject?"
>>
Talking about USM

People here still bitching about oras that came out 3 years ago
>>
>>32981315
>>My first statement was that ORAS was lazy (XY, SM too for other reasons) because it left out features from the original games.
Viewing it very simplisticly, yes. However, if you view it with a bit more nuance then my comment would still be relevant.

>Tell me what I meant. Nope not it, tell me again.
Yes, obviously you'd think I was changing the subject if you can't even understand what I posted.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.