[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What reactions can one reasonably expect from strangers when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: Public.png (144KB, 293x345px) Image search: [Google]
Public.png
144KB, 293x345px
What reactions can one reasonably expect from strangers when carrying a 3DS and playing Pokémon in public?
>>
I'm an ugly bastard that people hate on sight yet I've never got a reaction from any stranger for playing it.
>>
>>32976601
i have to wonder where the original pic came from
>>
>>32976601
No fucking joke, unless the other person is the biggest douche alive, nobody cares.
>>
>>32976601
No one cares.
Seriously, all they care about is doing what they set out to do, they don't have time to worry about what you're doing.
>>
>>32976601
It's very simple. They glance at what you're doing then they are slightly interested in what game you're playing, have a single thought about you as a person then ignore you because fuck you we got other things to do. If you're with friends or "friends" you should already know how they'll react. Now fuck off and stop being insecure.
>>
>>32976601
Strangers? A single glance, maybe thinking something like "oh, a game console", and then they move on with their life.
>>
>>32976601
one time i went to a gay bar to watch RPDR and during commercials i'd take my ds out and play pokemon. A 7/10 guy came up to me while i was playing and we chatted a bit about different teams and stuff, had a battle, and then i sucked him off in the bathroom
>>
>>32976622

Some music video.
>>
>>32976601
One time a dude shouted "what level are you on?" while also being on the phone to prank me with confusion.

Besides that nothing.
>>
>>32976825
>what are you playing? Pokemon?
Even when I'm playing something else. Especially when I'm playing something else.
>>
I play mine in the break room at work, no one even cares.
>>
I had a bunch of people laugh at me when I was playing my 3DS at a department store once. Not that it really mattered to me, because they were all underaged faggots.
>>
I see people playing their 3DS (or recently, Switch) on the subway all the time. Nobody gives a shit.
>>
>>32976675
Reddit leave
>>
>>32976622
alomomola
>>
If you're not attractive then you'll get no reaction. If you are attractive people won't mind at all and may want to get to know you. The world's not as hostile as you think.
>>
>>32976601

"Oh my fucking god are you playing a 3ds in public you fucking nerd? I'm gonna smash your face in and take it from you how bou dah"

Usual response if you are in highschool you underage faggot. Adults dont give a shit what you do we got bills to pay.
>>
>>32976601
nobody really cares
>>
Literally no one cares about this except for /vp/. You guys are so autistic you think people are judging you even though no one in their right mind should or would care about what another person does in public.
>>
>>32976601
No one cares what you are doing honestly. Play what you want and stop thinking that the world revolves are you.
>>
File: 1490122767011.jpg (200KB, 1500x884px) Image search: [Google]
1490122767011.jpg
200KB, 1500x884px
>playing your 3ds in public
>>
File: 1471471314570.jpg (23KB, 202x181px) Image search: [Google]
1471471314570.jpg
23KB, 202x181px
>>32977301
>a high schooler's perception of the world
>>
>>32976601
you will get robbed for being a moron who brings his 3DS out of home
>>
>>32976949
Diaper beam lol
>>
>>32977354
I guess everyone is a moron for bringing their wallets out of home, too?
>>
>>32977354
I don't live in Brazil.
>>
>>32977354
I live in a nigger town and none of them care.
>>
>>32977552

They only pawn for like 30 bucks so not worth the hassle for nogs to take.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.