[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PTCG/O GENERAL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: giant_plant_rape.png (224KB, 1173x655px) Image search: [Google]
giant_plant_rape.png
224KB, 1173x655px
Plant rape edition

TL:DR:
>Complete all Trainer Challenges (Cheat Engine's speedhack to speed up AI games) to get 45 free packs.
>Play through using Basic decks to unlock them for versus play.
>Farm Versus Mode theme ladder for Tokens and Tournament Tickets.
>Enter tournaments to get TRADABLE chests and packs.
>DON'T OPEN THEM.
>Trade them for the cards you actually want for a deck you want to build.
>Public trade is like the GTS, if you want proper results, put up your own offers.

What themedeck should I buy?
>Buy the Lunala one.

Resources
>http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/forum/tcg-competitive-play.156/
>http://www.pokemon.com/us/play-pokemon/pokemon-events/championship-series-event-results/
>http://thecharizardlounge.com/decklists/

To see what your PTCGO stuff is worth, look on the forums in the trading section. Trading companies overprice cards, aim lower. Keep pack value in mind when trading.
>http://forums.pokemontcg.com/forum/33-in-game-item-exchange/

Code Giveaways:
>Post them as an image with the QR code covered. Bots will snatch plain text or uncovered QRs.
>Ask for emails and send em individually.
>Post your pulls faggot.

TOTD: GX cards - EX's reborn or just another gimmick that will be dropped after a few more sets?
>>
>>32970847
GX will last for a long ass time, 2 prize cards aren't going away.
>>
GX cards will probably last the whole generation, as they are meant to parallel the Z moves.
>>
File: whiscash.png (686KB, 489x666px) Image search: [Google]
whiscash.png
686KB, 489x666px
>>32970847
Looking for advice on how to make Whiscash work
>>
File: 6549895149.png (847KB, 1096x639px) Image search: [Google]
6549895149.png
847KB, 1096x639px
>>32971413
current list
>>
>>32971423
strong energies
special charge
energy recycler

ditch the letters, they're actually worse than useless, you want your fighting energies to stay in the deck. 2-3 Lele is ideal.

Mallow only gets you a guaranteed 200 so choice band would help round off OHKOs on the 210/220/230 HP GX cards
>>
>>32971481
also 1 strong energy and 1 choice band will OHKO the 240/50 cards, forgot to mention. You need to go for OHKOs on everything with big costs like this.
>>
>>32971481
>>32971488
With 4 Strong Energy and 4 DCE, how many basic fighting would you run?
>>
>>32971481
Also I only have the 1 Lele unfortunately
>>
>>32971496
4-6. Keep in mind, landslip works with any energy card so you can use special energies if you have to, just run 2-3 special charge so you can recycle them, and an energy recycle for the lategame refresh on your basic energies.

I've run a lot of Mallow/Typhlosion which doesn't really have the special energy problem but works kind of similarly. You can probably cut down to 2-3 Sycamore if you need more space simply because you're going to be using Mallow as much as possible. for your damage.

One problem Wishcash has is the cost though, you need 3 attachments to get him running while Typhlosion only needs one. It is more consistent if you can afford the slower start but it's hard to stall your way to get there since every deck runs Lysandre. Groudon-P for example only works with those costs because of omega barrier.
>>
>>32971520
I initially agreed with you, but I think his turn 2 sleep is pretty good for stall
>>
>>32971529
Yeah, it is good especially if you have strong energy and band, you can even go for a 2HKO with it against some GX cards which will save you a mallow use.

Also I don't think you need 4 Mallow, 2-3 would probably be enough when running 4 seekers. After seeker is gone, absolutely, but until then you canuse that space elsewhere.

Also I'd drop the rods for some stretchers (really useful in stage 1 decks since you can immediately turn your basic into an attacker) and probably run fewer switch cards, a field blower or two would also be good here for float stone removal.
>>
>>32971423
Where is your Fisherman? With scorched earth AND landslip you'll be discarding a lot of energy.
>>
>>32971505
Buy 7 dollars worth of 39c Guardian Rising code cards and get your second lele.
>>
>>32971423
No Korina to let you search for a {F} pokemon and item?
>>
>>32971635
>>32971423
Lillipup + Herdier would let you regain your VS Seekers.
>>
>>32973838
This isn't for expanded, anon.
>>
File: IMG_2604.jpg (332KB, 800x1068px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2604.jpg
332KB, 800x1068px
Have some codes.
Z9T-VYBB-YZK-JHM
4TN-4RLV-QTL-VC9
T9K-JM9Q-N69-D69
TYG-M4D7-W6Z-YT9
9Y2-7446-RXG-KM6
TLC-MWG2-XGG-QWZ
94T-B7JN-JT4-ZP4
X7W-PMHL-WD9-PQY
4MK-2H97-BMW-BR4
XNJ-XKLW-TJK-CLK

All of them are guardians rising. Except for one special one.

Tell me if you get anything worth a shit.
>>
>>32973923
>literally two wishiwashi gx in a row
fuck me
thanks anon
>>
File: Malasada Slut.jpg (260KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Malasada Slut.jpg
260KB, 1366x768px
>>32973923
Awe year. Thanks a bunch.
>>
>>32973923
Wow that was fast. Gone as soon as it refreshed.
>>
>>32973763
Fisherman would put them in hand, we need brocks grit
>>
>>32975677
grit uses your supporter and you need to use your supporter every turn for Mallow. You need energy recycler and special charge.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.