[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Abilty fix thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

Since they've been changing abilities the past 2 gens I'm sure they will next gen.

Post your ideas:
>Electric Surge
Electrode/Manectric/Electivire/Zebstrika
>Misty Surge
Gardevoir/Aromatisse/Florges/Ribombee
>Grassy Surge
Gogoat/Shiinotic/Roserade/Meganium
>Psychic Surge
Hypno/Gallade/Gothitelle/Meowstic/Oranguru
>>
Surge manectric could be cool I guess
>>
>>32970194
Why did you list four for the first three but five for the last one
>>
>>32970194
Why take away the one thing manectric has different to koko? Are you a retard?
>>
>>32970194
OH BOY MORE TERRAIN WARS
JUST LIKE GEN 5 WEATHER WARS
JUST WHAT EVERYONE WANTS

>>32970322
Electric Terrain would make Manetric 100 times better than how he is right now. You are the retarded one here for bitching about a buff.
>>
>>32970194
Why are you trying to nerf Gallade like that?
>>
>>32970194
Illuminate
>Lowers opponents evasion on the switch

Zen Mode
>Doesn't revert, in line with battle bond.

Pls gamefreak
>>
File: 45a.jpg (9KB, 348x348px) Image search: [Google]
45a.jpg
9KB, 348x348px
That many Pokemon should not get terrain/surge abilities.

Give Electrode Electric Surge.
Give Aromatisse Misty Surge.
Give Meganium Grassy Surge.
Give Beheeyem Psychic Surge.

Make Shiinotic's Illuminate function like Brightpowder. Change it's type to Poison/Fairy while you're at it.
>>
Honey Gather:

Now honey is now an object that pokémon can use during the battle (like a berry). It heals 50% of HP when they are under 25%. It can be also used with the move 'Fling' in order to heal other pokémon.

Honey Gather gives a 25% chance per turn of receiving honey if user doesn't have any object.

Now vespiqueen has honey gather as a possible ability. (and maybe ursaring also)
>>
Passiminian's receiver now steals the efect of other objects when they are used.
>>
>>32970194
We took years to have two non legendary pokémon with the same weather ability, and you give four terrain ones
>>
Torrent, Overgrow, Blaze and Swarm boost the power of Water, Grass, Fire and Bug moves by 50% (I was initially thinking of doubling the power, but that would be waaay to good) if the pokemon's HP is lower then 50%. Not at, lower.

Now starters can have TWO (2) good abilities (well those that had agood one to begin with)
>>
>>32970194
Electivire should not have electric surge, would be too good in VGC when it would be already a staple in Koko rain teams anyway.

Same for Oranguru, you don't want to buff that guy in the first place.
Also too many pokémon get the ability.
>>
>>32970568
Alternate idea:
Honey functions as a one time gooey. Makes it distinct from Harvest.
>>
>>32970609
It could work but it should be an enhanced gooey. -3 levels of speed. It would benefit vespiqueen I think.
>>
>>32970194
>Since they've been changing abilities the past 2 gens
- Zapdos' HA was changed before it was released in 2014 or 2015 in Poké Bank
- Legendary Beasts' HA was changed before they announced VC GS.

I'm not sure why they changed Venipede line's HA (released in Gen V) and Gengar's Levitate.
>>
>>32970390
>Change it's type to Poison/Fairy while you're at it.
you need to stop posting
>>
>>32970737
Chandelure lost Shadow Tag as its HA as well. I think that's what it had before GF took it away.
>>
>>32970219
Because what difference does it make? This is all bullshit anyway.
>>
>>32970194
>>32970194
>>32970194
Rilvalry:
- It now works like Intimidate, it activates only when switched in and increases Attack by +2 when the opponent is the same Gender, but lowers Attack by -2 when the opponent is the opposite Gender.

Illusion:
- If imitates a Pokémon that has an exclusive item (Pikachu, Marowak, Farfetch'd, Latios, etc.) the item affects the user as long as it resembles that Pokémon.
>>
>>32970597
Overgrow, Blaze, and Torrent were buffed in Gen V. If the user's HP is less than 33% its Atk and Sp. Atk is boosted by 50% if uses a move that is boosted by that ability.

Is the same effect, though.
>>
File: 1463702882233.png (2KB, 177x149px) Image search: [Google]
1463702882233.png
2KB, 177x149px
>>32970785
>not wanting a new dual type on a pokemon that it makes sense for
>wanting a (meager) support/defensive pokemon to have 5 weaknesses, one of which is a x4 weakness, as opposed to one with 3 weaknesses
>not wanting to buff criminally weak pokemon
good lord is it even possible to be that much of a faggot
>>
> Run Away now makes the user immune to being trapped by Mean Look, Shadow Tag, etc
> Illuminate increases the accuracy of all moves used by any Pokemon on the field by 15%
>>
OP here, i was implying that those mons would be cool possibilities to get the surge abilities. Not that all of them should get them.
>>
>>32971920
That illuminate is dangerous as fuck. You'd be helping the opponent everytime you switch your illuminate mon in. It would be better if it just increased acciracy for user and allies, like victory star, or if it was an intimidate for evasion.
>>
Umbreon should get Pressure
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.