[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A fresh Pokémon Adventure is heading your way

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: PKMNtfouPicture.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
PKMNtfouPicture.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Welcome to Pokémon: The Fall of Unova. Pokémon: The Fall of Unova is a PC exclusive Pokémon fan-game, that takes place 40 years after the events of B2W2. It is not a romhack, but instead a standalone game coming out late this year or early next year. I will be posting updates about the game on 4chan and hopefully Reddit. Post any comments you have in the comments. Here is the plot:
It has been 40 years since the Kyurem Crisis fell upon the Unova region. Ghetsis was found dead in the remains of his house. N has been missing for decades. Everything seems to be going just peachy. The only suspicion is rumors of a group of rebels called Team Arisen rising to attempt to take over Unova. You know, normal stuff! You wake up and greet your father, the mayor of Castelia City before he goes off to work. You are getting ready to go to school and then all of a sudden. BAM! A mysterious shadow man and his army storm Castelia City. Dozens of Gengars using Focus Blasts, destroying buildings, and taking hostages. Your father instructs everyone to evacuate through the sewers, and head to Liberty Island. Everyone is evacuating until you see an Arcanine use Fire Blast on the roof of the sewers, trapping some citizens, including your father, trapped with these people. You make it to Liberty Island and make a settlement there.
>>
I also should mention there will be new Pokémon, Mega Evoloutions, Z-Moves, and Evoloutions.
>>
So are you gonna post screenshots or is this just your shitty ideas thread.
>>
>>32966396
This is a real fangame in development, I may be able to provide good screenshots very soon.
>>
File: 1499476694085.jpg (66KB, 892x528px) Image search: [Google]
1499476694085.jpg
66KB, 892x528px
>>32966298
>Soon.
Kill me now. This actually sounds interesting too.
>>
>>32966298
Any concept art? Concept art gets me hyper-hyped, you know.
>>
>>32966298
Ehhh... i hope you don't go full retarded with the tone of the plot, if fangames like pokemon reborn and rejuvenation has teach us something is that grimdark =/= good.
Also try to have more Unova pokemon in the spotlight, they're suppose to be the most common in there.

>>32966311
>I also should mention there will be new Pokémon
new pokemon as pokemon from gen 6 and 7 or fakemons?
>>
HI Im the other guy whos working on this game. The only thing I'll say is that he has ideas for other Elemental Monkeys for EVERY type. Like Panpour Pansear and Pansage. We are also giving ALL of them evolutions, which means around 60 ish monkeys. We would love to hear what you people think of this great idea!
>>
please don't be to edgy
please don't make fakemon prominent
please learn to spell evolution
also you might want a trip
>>
>>32966723
By new Pokemon I mean elaborating on existing Unovan Pokemon, new evoloutions.
>>
File: panzenconcept.png (101KB, 284x320px)
panzenconcept.png
101KB, 284x320px
>>32966681
keep in mind I'm not an artist but rather a pixel artist, but here is some concept art of one of the new monkeys
>>
>>32966723
as with other games like pokemon insurgence that have a darker story there will be a lighter story option aswell. I will try not to make it very very dark but it will be for older audiences
>>
>>32966937
>>32967123
>>32967168
i don't know if all of these are from you but i need to say 3 things:
>keep in mind I'm not an artist but rather a pixel artist, but here is some concept art of one of the new monkeys
Please don't do those fakemons, but if you do, then make them plot related, like having a fakemon that is suppose to be the original dragon by fusing zekrom reshiram and kyurem, that one that you posted look really stupid and unnecessary considering you have above 700 official pokemon that you can use to fill the region.
>I will try not to make it very very dark but it will be for older audiences
No, be subtle with your mature themes, older audiences will laugh at you for making over the top grimdark scenes, only childs will find it cool, if you're killing characters left and right then everything becomes bland, but if you have 1 or 2 deaths then it will be more impactful.
and third, don't make the characters be just two colors, especially if those colors are green and black, black and purple and red and black... in fact try to use the less posible amount of black
>>
>>32966298
Advertising is against the rules OP. You should stay in reddit.
>>
>>32967525
While its still in the very beginning of development new Fakemon will only Megas and Evolutions to Unovian Pokemon and from what we know so far there will not be a ton. Just taking from what we've discussed about it
>>
I forgot to mention, we are also working on adding more mega evolutions from Sinnoh and Unova as well as unova-forms of Kalos pokemon. Stay tuned for more updates!
>>
Oh yeah and one last announcement for all you epic Pokememers on V.P.!

*raises paw*

uh....big....biiiiig...BIIIIGG!!

*farts*

..........STINKY!! STINKY BIG GUY FOR YOU!!!!!!!

POOP!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHH FUNNY POOPIES!!!!!!!!!!!

XD ELELELELELELELEL PPPPPPPOOOOO

DOO DOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAH
AHAHAH

AHAHAHA FUNNY POOP! POOP FUNNY! DOODY WEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY FOR POOPIE! GOOD POOPY HAHAHAHAHAH CUNNY! AHAH XDDD

DDDDDDD

DDDDDDD
DDDDD POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP HEH POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP LELELELELELELELELELELELLE XDXDXD

POOPY FUNNY! YAY! FUN FUN POOP

! TEE HEE XD POOP! POOPY! YAY! POOP MAKE ME HAPPY! HAPPY HAPPY P

OOP POOP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHDXDXD

UH OH< I THINK I MADE A POOPIE :^)^)^)^)^))^)^:^)^:^)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHGoHOUHHOIHOIAHAHHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POOP IN PANTS! NO DIAPER! THAT'S FUNNY! XDDD

OOPSIE! POOPY UNDERWEAR NOW! TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEEHEEEEEEESZ

WE WANT POOPIES! WE WANT POOPIES! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH HHHHHHHH :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) AHA

POOP!

*puts hand in pants*
*sniffs paw*

hee hee... reddit! reddit the bacon!!!
>>
Hi, I'm another dev for this game. I'm here to confirm that your protagonist for this game will be nonbinary. This is to appease the diverse crowd fighting for social justice in a corrupt era of Donald Drumpf and his white folk servants.

Speaking of Drumpf, this story will play out much like the real life story of the 2016 American election and the people's efforts to keep racist, bigoted evil from winning. Team Arisen is heavily based on Drumpf's Nazi regime.

Expect to see us shill our game in future threads on this board of beautiful people ~^_-~
>>
>>32966298
>It is not a romhack
Dropped
>>
>>32968617
>>32968652
this is why y'all need trips
>>
>It's a 'put 100s/1000s of hours of work into a Pokemon fan game and then get mad when Nintendo sends a C&D just before you do a full release' episode.

Good luck but you guys are setting yourselves up for disappointment.
>>
>>32968930
As long as they don't get any financial support, they'll be fine.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.