[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone planning on getting these?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

File: virtual console.jpg (42KB, 650x362px) Image search: [Google]
virtual console.jpg
42KB, 650x362px
Anyone planning on getting these?
>>
Absolutely. More so than ultra sun and moon

I'm not a homebrew or hacking fag. So this will be my only way to play it on 3ds.

My first games

It's gonna overshadow pokken dx I feel
>>
I'm looking much more forward to this than more Alola garbage, that's for sure.
>>
Of the three ive only actually played crystal. What are gold and silver lacking compares to crystal besides the female pc?
>>
>>32966150
Battle tower, mystery in goldenrod, suicune pandering, Kris
>>
Hell yes, Johto was my first region. Wish they had included Crystal though, it was my first game.
>>
Yep, would like them on my switch though.
>>
>>32966150
The worst thing missing is the evolution stones which you can get multiple of in Johto in Crystal. In GS you can only get one per save and not until Kanto.
>>
>>32966150
This >>32966171
+ Gift Dratini
>>
>>32966150

Besides the typical version exclusives? Not much, crystal didn't add a whole lot. Crystal had some storyline about Esuine or whatever, it added that battle tower, crystal had animated sprites, and that's probably about the major things
>>
>>32966089
Considering we can emulate this shit and inject the requisite Pokemon and items with PKHex onto the emulation... Nope...
>>
>>32966089
>all Pokémon caught on VC Gen 1 and then transfered always have their HA and 3 perfect IVs (Nature is calculed depending of laat two numbers in Exp., Gender and Shiny are selected randomly)
>VC GS is pretty likely to do this, so that means HA Starters, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Ho-Oh, and Lugia.
>VC GS also have Apricorn Balls and Sport Balls so you can have Pokémon caught in those Poké Balls without having to transfer since HGSS to Gen 5 and then to Bank.
>VC GS also has many TM moves like Elemental Punches.
This is an oppprtunity that can't be overlooked.
>>
>>32966249
You sure sound fun.
>>
File: Vincent_Meganium.png (1MB, 1174x881px) Image search: [Google]
Vincent_Meganium.png
1MB, 1174x881px
>>32966089
GameFreak needs to introduce a special event Meganium with Speed Boost, Tail Glow and Moonblast that can be transferred over to USM.
>>
>>32966181
They'll probably add Crystal later on, they just don't want it to cannibalize sales of GS.
>>
>avaible on my birthday
Maybe i should gift it to myself
>>
>>32966304
Because he's not keen on wasting money to play something he can play right now, more comfortably and improved?
>>
File: exclusives.png (48KB, 523x510px) Image search: [Google]
exclusives.png
48KB, 523x510px
choose wisely
>>
Yeah, it'll be an easy way to get hidden abilities on gatr, ho-oh, and lugia so why not?
>>
>>32966299
eh. the VC gen 1 games didn't log ball type when transferred, I doubt GS will.
>>
>>32966089
Nah. Didn't really enjoy Gen VII, so transferring doesn't appeal to me, and Gen II wasn't that great without Crystal (and they know Crystal is objectively the best of the 3, that's why it's not an option)

>>32966171
>>32966192
>>32966193
Plus the free baby Pokemon from the daycare couple, and some of the slight changes to encounter locations and rate, most noticeably making it slightly easier to get a dark type before Kanto.
>>
>>32966299

I'm tempted to do it just for apricorn balls, but it still eats at me that HG/SS added apricorn ball legal pokemon that this game won't have.

I regret selling HG, but even if I still had it, I'd have to transfer like 3 times
>>
>>32966356
Can you still transfer from DS to 3DS?
>>
>>32966410

Yeah, poketransporter is some offline app that's part of pokebank. I just wouldn't want to play that shitty crossbow minigame and then poketransporter a bunch of pokemon 1 box at a time
>>
>>32966410
yeah. you can still transfer everything. it's a pain in the ass though.

>need two normal DS for download play for moving gen 4 to 5
>need 3DS from moving gen 5 to Poke Transfer
>Poke Transfer to poke bank
>tranfer then to gen 6 or 7 game
>>
>>32966331
Silver, gotta have my nigga Phanpy.
>>
>>32966299
>HA Starters, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Ho-Oh, and Lugia
Why are you implying we don't already have access to 5 of those?

It was hella fun using my Beast Ball HA Totodile in the tiny tourney. Well... When Kartana didn't appear anyway.
>>
I'm not a fan of digital-only content, so no thanks. If they rereleased it as a cartridge I would pay double their asking price though desu, I love the collector-style stuff.
>>
>>32966171

Battle tower is pointless since all you get are vitamins. With the lack of Stadium and no stat.exp to e.v conversion, post game only vitamins are just crap.
>>
>>32966339
Ho-Oh and Lugia are the only two that are difficult since you need to have HG/SS and then get something random from Dream Radar. The Johto starters were Bank presents a couple years ago and can be bred. Can't see how they wouldn't be everywhere.

I know I've WT'd several hundred of them with 4_ IVs between last Gen and this.
>>
>>32966299

Gen 2 doesn't save the ball. That wasn't a thing until gen 3. All imports will be in Pokeballs.

A shame as I want a regenerator Ho-oH in a level ball.
>>
>>32966089
No, but I'm planning on getting ultra moon
>>
>>32966471

Wi-fi general is full of balltists who have collectively gathered every combo of value, you could try trading.
>>
>>32968026
Spider woman is right.
>>
>>32966089
I've played Gold enough. Crystal please.

>>32966353
>and they know Crystal is objectively the best of the 3, that's why it's not an option

I think so too, but then why did they release Yellow?
>>
>>32968109

Yellow isn't a noticable technical advancement over RB so they felt safe releasing it at the same time. Crystal looks quite a bit better graphically.
>>
>>32966327
Yeah.
>>
Already playing an injected Crystal hack that makes all Pokemon obtainable. I'll probably get this regardless for collections sake.
>>
why do I have more nostalgia for GS than I do for RB, even though I was old enough and played RB when they first came out?
>>
I'll probably get them eventually, since my original cart's clock will be dead for sure by now (on that note, is the VC sandbox allowed to access the system clock, or will it run independently?). Has anyone done a runthrough of how useful they'll be compared to just HGSS? RB was handy for unlimited access to Gen 1 TMs and the convenience of Trainer Fly or 8f-ing any of the first 151 HAs.
>>
Meganium > Feraligatr > Typhlosion
>>
>>32966249
I mean im fine with the "just inject lul" train but there is a certain "feel" that it has that people want,it may be autistic,but it's not your game nor your money so don't care.
>>
>>32966089
>play through Silver twice as a kid
>600 hours one save, 200 on the other
>play through Crystal
>buy SS but can't finish it due to bordem
I'm pretty good on Johto. I'll skip these.
>>
I'll probably just inject them lol
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.