[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's see settle it right now. Did you like sun and moon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

http://www.strawpoll.me/13381735
>>
>>32965917
Despite it's flaws, I still think it was very enjoyable, much more than XY.
>>
>>32965917
Yes but I have soooo many issues with it
>>
Felt like a chore to play.
>>
The amount of people that shit on the game on here yet it's 14-1 yes to no lol
>>
>>32965990
True
>>
>>32965990
Indeed
>>
>>32966044
It's still fun
>>
>>32965990
This
>>
main game was great
post-game was shit and makes you realize the main game had shitty components
>>
I can't say I've ever disliked a Pokemon game, I just enjoyed some more than others.
>>
>>32965917
I did enjoy playing it the first time, but I wouldn't on any subsequent playthroughs. I picked yes.
>>
I feel like there should be more options than just yes or no. Because while I did enjoy SM on the first run, I also noticed how flawed it is by the Battle Tree. I would probably consider it my least favorite main series games, but even still I have mixed feelings about it.
>>
>>32965990
fpbp
>>
>>32965990
Pretty much. I haven't ever outright disliked a manline pokemon game. DPP came close just because I personally didn't care for the region, story, or pokemon, but I still had enough fun. XY was the same with the region and story, but the online features and most new pokemon were fantastic.
>>
File: jAfEZ1x.png (474KB, 705x485px) Image search: [Google]
jAfEZ1x.png
474KB, 705x485px
Sure
>>
File: IMG_2737.jpg (53KB, 350x350px)
IMG_2737.jpg
53KB, 350x350px
>>32965917
At the end of the day, I still love every game cause I'm just a Pokemonfag, it's just that sometimes I get frustrated because I feel like I love the games so much yet they don't reach their full potential anymore. Sun and Moon had a lot of great things and also a lot of terrible things that even made me question if X and Y were better or worse, so it was very conflicting. It's weird. It's easier to just say that it's a children's RPG at the end of the day that may never reach your expectations.
>>
As a lot of people have said, I don't hate any of the games. But I like SM less.
Still better than XY though.
>>
>>32965990
>I still think it was very enjoyable
Yes
>More than XY
No
>>
>>32966490
>>32966933
100% enlightened posters
>>
>>32965990
This, i just don't like the cutscenes
>>
>>32966067
>http://www.strawpoll.me/13381735
That's because you can like something and still see all the flaws, kiddo.
>>
>>32966067
Just a vocal minority, like boxfags.
>>
>>32965917
Main game was great. It fails on post game
>>
>>32966044

This, pretty much.

The whole "shitty theme park version of x" thing they've been doing for the last few Gens just leaves me cold, so the new region once again has very little appeal, and the new Mons are, as usual, rare and mostly-shit/useless/both, so I can't get hyped about them. What's left? The plot/characters, which *still* refuse to either get good or get out of the way? The latest round of shitty gimmicks?
>>
>>32965917
>There's no "liked it on first playthrough but it's un-replayable" option
Disregarded
>>
>>32965990
>Despite it's flaws, I still think it was very enjoyable, much more than XY.

lol no
XY revived the fanbase and people were playing and re-playing the game for a long time because of good features like PSS, Friend Safari, great places to train, Pokemon variety in general

SM felt stale after less than 2 months and nobody wants to play it again because of all the cutscenes and no good places to train in the post game. Even fucking poketubers are burnt out
>>
>those results
Yikes. Haters btfo.
>>
>>32965917
Absolutely hate it, I get sick of the islander theme. Gamefreaks needs to make a region that doesn't feel directly related to real life locations.
>>
>>32965990
tbqh i kinda wish they made SM first as their "test the waters" game. I want a good pokéfrance with a better story that actually puts the Norse shit to use.
>>
>>32968355
good features =/= good game
had good variety, but most people look forward to new pokemon. they've fucked us twice with this, so we don't get out hopes up like we used to.
>>
>>32965990
Just this. Could have been way better, but i still liked it a lot.
>>
>>32965917
>Let's settle it right now

We've "Settled it" with strawpolls at least 10 times already, and the result is always the same.
>>
79% yes?!!!?!?!?

Fuck you guys, Game Freak will never improve their games if you keep liking every shit they do. I'm so disappointed
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.