[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon on Switch is the WORST DECISION EVER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

File: Nintendo-Switch-sold-out.jpg (48KB, 670x344px) Image search: [Google]
Nintendo-Switch-sold-out.jpg
48KB, 670x344px
It's difficult to find one and even if a shipment comes in somebody snatches it up before you.

Switch already has way too much demand and not enough supply, and Game Freak thought this was the perfect time to announce a Switch game?

What a load of shit.
>>
>announce switch game during shortage
>people will desperately try go get a switch while they can
>it doesn't matter because the game won't be out for at least a year
what a bunch of game freaks lol
>>
>more than a year
>>
>>32965891
By the time the game comes out they will be much easier to find. Stop getting so bootyblasted over this.
>>
>>32965929
Good luck with that when Nintendo is competing with Apple for parts.
>>
I feel a strong sense of deja vu with this shitty thread
>>
>>32965891
holy kek get good it's not this hard to buy one
just because you suck at buying things doesn't mean the rest of us won't enjoy the game while you cry your poor person tears
and as others have said it'll be over a year before the game is out you dunce
>>
What a shit thread
>>
File: 1499346195330.jpg (16KB, 300x317px) Image search: [Google]
1499346195330.jpg
16KB, 300x317px
>>32965941
Mfw I am the only one in of my group of Bros with a Switch And they all want to "Barrow" it because they cant find one of there own.
>>
File: snes-classic.jpg (247KB, 1703x1256px) Image search: [Google]
snes-classic.jpg
247KB, 1703x1256px
>>32966025
>Can't
So fucking tired of this shit and now i'm on the look out for the Snes Mini.
>>
>>32965891
You know, OP, have you ever stopped to think that your experience may not necessarily be similar to others? No? Then use that brain for thinking instead of wasting it to make this thread.
>>
>>32965891
Get fucked you baiting bastard
>>
>>32965967

This has nothing to do with being poor. I have the money to buy it. It's just that there are so few of them in stock. And it's a fucking rat race with the hundreds of other people who want a few Switches that are actually shipped.

Furthermore, there's no guarantee the Switch's supply problems will be resolved by 2018. When Nintendo foolishly decides to use the same parts as tech giant Apple, Nintendo and other smaller comps have to go without. And because Nintendo can't find a substitute, we are stuck with shortages.

>>32966079
No shit, because I mentioned in the OP that people snatch them up before I can get it.

But I am also not the only one who experiences this shit. Countless people are looking for Switches and can't even find one in a 100-mile radius.

Nintendo has supply problems and can't meet demand, and now demand will skyrocket due to Pokemon and other IPs being on Switch.
>>
File: 1984macintosh.jpg (204KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1984macintosh.jpg
204KB, 1280x853px
>>32966231
>Nintendo
>smaller
Have times really changed that much?
Sorry I live under a House.
>>
>>32965891
Jesus fucking Christ.

AGAIN with this shitty thread? Fuck off already.
>>
>>32965891

It's a good thing the games won't be out until november 2018 at the very earliest

There's plenty other reasons to hate on this, like paid online, 60 dollar carts, no second screen for UI, no touch screen unless in portable mode, 2 hour battery life, etc.
>>
>>32965891

By the time the game hits shelves Nintendo will be selling Pokemon edition switches to get them to sell.
>>
>order one today in rush when I see it's actually in stock
>realize there's nothing out for it I want and it would just be collecting dust until October
>cancel order
>>
>>32966308
How is "60 dollar carts" a problem? Flash memory is both faster and more expansive than discs, and everyone else already charges $60 for their games.
>>
>>32966231
>there's no guarantee the Switch's supply problems will be resolved by 2018
Other than, you know, the basic rules of supply and demand.
>>
>>32966231
Anon you have over a year to get it. It'll be fine
>>
File: 1484257204658.gif (711KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1484257204658.gif
711KB, 500x281px
>>32966350
Anon.. I'm sorry...
Here Have this.
>>
>preordered my switch with zelda in january
>get it the 3rd of march
>since then hear a lot of bitching about people not being able to find one
>think "come on, it's not that rare, just go on amazon"
>check amazon
>"shipping in a month or two"
heh
>>
>>32966352

because knowing gamereak they won't justify that extra 20 dollars. Sre, I'd happily pay 60 if they put effort into their games, like if it had good post game, and better production values, and they would fix some of those shitty looking models, but odds are they are just going to shit out another region and say "sorry, if you want all of that extra post game content, just buy the third 60 dollar version in a year!"

If they end up charging 60 dollars, they can't keep doing this "third version price gouging" bullshit. Especially in the age of DLC
>>
>>32966308

I doubt a 2018 release. The way they announced it it was like the guy had a gun to his head. "o-o-oh yeah a pokemon switch game is coming out too"
>>
>>32966508
eBay you dumb shit
>>
>>32966308
>2 hour battery life
I hate this meme.
Who maxes out all settings when playing on the go?
>>
>>32966772
The same idiot who made that post, duh.
>>
>>32966772

Either way, controlling for variables, it's not as good as my 3ds xl which is a downgrade
>>
>>32966308
Here in AU we pay $60 for a 3DS game
Switch games are like $80-90 each here.
Can't you afford 60?
Also paid online won't probably be for Pokemon but for other games like rocket league etc
>>
>>32966835

I don't care how much you pay for your shit, the games will still be more expensive by virtue of being on switch.

Also stop this "america pays less dollars!" meme. The american dollar and australian dollar are not worth the same amount
>>
>>32966859
>stop this "america pays less dollars!" meme
it's not a meme if it's fact.
>>
>>32966869

continue to read the rest of the post you fucking remedial. Sure, other countries probably do pay more than america, but it's not as bad as it seems when you weight out powers of the dollar, average income, cost of living, etc. for both countries

WAAAHHH, AMERCAN HAT COSTS 10 DOLLARS, SAME HAT COSTS 10000 YEN IN JAPAN, OUR HATS ARE 1000 TIMES MORE EXPENSIVE!
>>
I'll laugh when it's for both the Switch and 3DS.
>>
>>32966908

and it's kind of funny because almost every switch game could be on Wii U, but nintendo still just cut the wii u off so fucking soon because they were greedy

PORT MARIO ODYSSEY TO WII U NOW
>>
>>32965891
>difficult to find one
If you just want pokemon or any game that's not out yet, you don't need the switch right now. Be patient.

If there are games you want now. Then yeah, that must suck. Amazon.com had some up today though, so good for whoever got one.
>>
>>32966929
>Greedy

Bro. The Wii U was dead with no hopes for revival.

Cutting ties to the Wii U isn't greed. It's good business sense. Don't get ass blasted just cause you bought into a dead console market.
>>
>>32966929
Given how badly the thing sold, they supported it pretty well honestly. There are at least a dozen killer app tier games for it.
>>
>>32965891
You realize you have, at the very least, a year and a half to procure a Switch for yourself, right?

Why the fuck are you in a rush to buy one now, especially when they're currently having quality control issues with them? And this is Nintendo we're talking about. There is going to be a New Nintendo Switch XL+ in a few years. It might even launch alongside Pokemon if it ends up coming in 2019 instead.

tl;dr: save money and wait
>>
>>32966064

Stop supporting that cancerous nostalgia shit over and over.

>>32965891

They will be on clearance by the time a real Pokemon comes out on it.
>>
>>32967041
>There is going to be a New Nintendo Switch XL+ in a few years. It might even launch alongside Pokemon if it ends up coming in 2019 instead.
This, tbqh.

Would /vp/ buy a Pokémon-themed Switch?
>>
if demand is still outpacing supply in a year and a half when the game is released I would be fucking shocked.

I work at Target(and no I'm not bragging, end my fucking life senpai) and have had multiple opportunities to buy a second Switch, which would be silly because I don't need one and I'm not reseller scum, but I have had ample opportunity.
>>
It's at least a year and a bit away. I'm sure you'll be able to get one by next Christmas.
>>
>>32966624

Had no idea Ebay could help me with significant doubt of a 2018 release.Thanks.
>>
>>32967483
I know it's coming 2018 but link pls
>>
>>32967483
I remember it was on amazon too but I think they removed it because they remembered that the games have 2 versions.
>>
>>32965927
This. They're waiting it out for two reasons.
>The switch will have sold more units by when Pokemon comes out
>The price will be lower

http://mobile.lemonde.fr/pixels/article/2017/07/07/shinya-takahashi-nous-avons-enormement-de-projets-sur-switch_5157086_4408996.html

This article also says that Nintendo is ramping up production for the Switch
>>
get fucked 3DSfag
>>
>>32965891
Why is that every argument I see against a Switch game always only works if the game was coming out tomorrow? I've yet to see a good one that actually applies to the fact its 1-2 years away.
>>
>>32965891
stop complaining after bitching about USUM

If I would be GF I would slap the fandom left and right. delaying all future pokemon games for two years and go on a nice relaxed holiday trip.
>>
>>32966859
and they will take more time to produce, duh.
>>
>>32966397
FUCK OFF CUNT
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.