[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Duel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: vg-gallery-image-169.jpg (44KB, 578x327px) Image search: [Google]
vg-gallery-image-169.jpg
44KB, 578x327px
Does no one play this anymore?
>>
>>32958981
The general died mid gym, think about it
>>
They no longer make Pokmon Duel Generals here.
I'm honestly thinking of uninstalling the game too because playing it has become more of a chore for me now.

But when I checked last night they were teasing about some MAJOR update coming on the 19th so I guess I'll have to wait for that and see f this shakes up things and make the game fun again
I hope it includes Gen7 Pokemon
>>
>>32958981
It's d-d-duel time
>>
>>32958998
For me it was combination of it feeling like a chore and taking too much time, though i also plan on going back when the next major update is released, i'm pretty sure they can do something interesting with the game.
>>
tfw I haven't touched the game in months and have an alt with 50ish figs and some decent ones (8 EXes) and wanted to give the account away to some beginner since it seemed like a shame to just kill it

if it's that dead though, guess I might as well pull its plug
>>
File: deoxys-attack.jpg (29KB, 202x281px) Image search: [Google]
deoxys-attack.jpg
29KB, 202x281px
>>32958981
I still play daily, yeah. Hoping for a new general once the big update hits.

Still more fun than magikarp fucking jump
>>
>>32958998
>But when I checked last night they were teasing about some MAJOR update coming on the 19th so I guess I'll have to wait for that and see f this shakes up things and make the game fun again

It's a purple crystal, a counterpart to the blue crystal for material you receive when opening a shop booster. I predict it's a new way to jew you for spending money on the game, not some inconceivable new game mode.
>>
File: boober.jpg (19KB, 236x240px) Image search: [Google]
boober.jpg
19KB, 236x240px
>>32958981
>electabuzz is one of my favourite pokemon
>excited to see how they buffed elekid and electivire for the gym
>elekid has damage too low to fucking kill anything and a 1/4 chance to miss
>electabuzz is still going to die to almost any figure found past rank 2700
>electivire is one of the worst EXs in the game
Why would I torture myself playing Zapdos: Da Movie for 30 wins for Electivire if it's garbage tier. How can balancing be this fucked
>>
>>32960834
maybe its an emblem of a new hotel in quest mode
>>
If the game was friendly to f2p players it wouldn't have died
>>
I still play, low 3000's, just in it for dailies and gyms really. The more I progress the less skill it feels like is required.
>>
Considering the fact that a bunch of these threads have popped up maybe it is worth making a new general at some point

Probably better to wait until the update though. Maybe we will get more new players in the thread after that (as well as old returning ones).
>>
I'm still playing, but I feel kinda frustrated because I keep getting beat by people with teams full of deoxys.
>>
>>32961832
what's your current team?

Running a tropical energy or dark energy team can help you deal with them. Phantom Energy with Shuppet is good too.

Bad deoxys players are easy to beat if you have a team that can take them on properly
>>
>>32961832
try to get 1 or 2 Virizions, they're one of the best counters for deoxis A.
>>
>>32961832
The key is attacking less
And when you do attack be smart
>>
>>32961945
i don't think attacking less again a deoxis team is a good idea, it gives the opponent time to set up his other deoxis types on the table making it hard to get a fair chance when attacking.
>>
>>32961854
Been playing with reshiram, mew, terrakion, lugia, yveltal and heatran. The plates are pokémon switch x2, hurdle jump, double chance and x attack. I've been thinking about changing plates so I can give a better support to this team. Still, I was thinking of trying new figures.

>>32961902
I'll try to get one once I have enough material.

>>32961979
This is true, it also gets worse when they have Cosmic Energy. But at least by attacking less I can try to surround or reach the goal.
>>
>>32961164
That gym was truly fucking terrible. Zapdos was a mistake all around, and giving it 3MP makes the game borderline unplayable.
>>32961443
They really fucked it all up recently, yeah.
>>32962029
What's in your case? Yveltal and possibly Reshiram or Lugia can probab;y be replaced with something else until you get Zekrom or want to build a marine rage team.
>>
>>32962029
Yeah, you need to change those switch plates, they're only useful when you wanna move a 1 MP pokemon close to the opponent's side of the board, otherwise they're a waste of turns, get some double chance and an energy plate/reshiram's plate and you should be good.
Also change Yveltal for Verizion, Yveltal is too weak against mew and it's purple pull ability is a double edge blade that can end up being more annoying than useful.
>>
>>32962029
There are obviously good figures but you need an anti deoxys in your deck if you want to climb. You could perhaps try dark energy and replace Lugia with something like Umbreon/Greninja. Phantom energy by just slapping a shuppet on there can work too.

Tropical is good too but if you don't have the mons for it you'll just get overpowered by other tropical teams.

Definitely get an Overdrive plate for your Reshiram. Dark Energy is worth investing in too as a quick fix if you have a dark type to pair with Yveltal. I used to play it before trop decks got strong and Deo decks were basically free elo
>>
>>32962106
My other EX figures are Zekrom, Torterra, Infernape, Lucario, Greninja, Blastoise and both Deoxys attack and speed. To be honest I hadn't noticed the Deoxys-A (I thought it was the normal one), that just shows how retarded I am.

>>32962138
>>32962174

I'll try to get one Energy plate, just need to check my figures carefully and choose. I have enough gems for the Reshiram/Zekrom plate, should I get it?
>>
>>32962717
i stopped playing like a month ago but Reshiram with the plate is really fucking scary if you have Zekrom out, so go for it
>>
>>32962717
>Has Reshiram and Zekrom
>isn't using it
Yeah, drop Yveltal for Zekrom and buy an overdrive. If you feel like you need a stronger beater you can swap Lugia for Deo-A too but that probably isn't necessary. Greninja is a lot weaker but also gives you that delicious gold in case your Mew is in the PC so he's a solid choice too.
>>
>>32962863
Yeah, I already swapped Yveltal for Zekrom and got the plate.
>>
>>32962928
I would keep Yveltal and Greninja and add Dark Energy to your plate set. It's a good way of beating Deoxys that can tide you over until you get the staples for a tropical deck. Reshiram/Zekrom decks kind of need the Dark energy or they hard lose to Deo.

So I would run:

Mew/Greninja/Yveltal/Reshiram/Zekrom/Terrakion

with Overdrive/Dark Energy/Double Chance x2 and then Hurdle Jump or Goal Block

That should do pretty well I think. Normally Yveltal would be worth dropping but you need a way of countering Deo decks since that's where the meta's at atm
>>
I dropped it when my last phone broke. Didn't want to go through the grinding again and couldn't move accounts from a dead phone.

Was a fun game but seemed a bit broken at the higher end.
>>
>>32963143
>Dark Energy
>with only two Dark types
>one of them being Jobninja
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>32965209
Aside from his team definitely not benefiting from it, dark energy is just a really shitty plate. Its effect only beats psychic types and they haven't made a ghost energy worth using yet, and most dark figures still suck.
>>
>>32966942
Besides Cosmo Energy, the energies that get used the most just counter Deoxys (Tropical, Dark, Phantom) They're pretty reasonable for 1 energy plates.

The shitty ones are all the other situational energies from Flame to Mud to Electro Energy that have an effect that is "not counter Deos". I do see Steel energy a few times get used just because Heatran and Empoleon are great figures.
>>
>>32958998
new pokemon and megas
>>
File: IMG_2683.png (406KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2683.png
406KB, 640x1136px
r8 my dick
>>
>>32967320
Missing Zapdos/10
>>
>>32967320
Beat Don Roger to get yourself some free Double Chances
>>
>>32961164
They want Electivire and Magmortar to be counterparts, they didn't buff Magmortar because it's borderline usable already so Electivire remained the same shitty fig
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.