[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were you nice to him and lied?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: FestivalPlazaSop.png (344KB, 524x311px) Image search: [Google]
FestivalPlazaSop.png
344KB, 524x311px
Were you nice to him and lied?
>>
>>32957098
No. Nobody likes Festival Plaza, and it's time for him to learn the truth.
>>
I read that as "festival pizza" from the thumbnail and i thought you were /ck/ shitposting on /vp/
>>
What happens if you say no?
>>
>>32957120
He personally executes you, resulting in a game over.
>>
>>32957120
>>32957124
Pretty much knocks you out, rapes you, and executes you with Togedemaru's Z-move.
>>
>>32957120
I remember he implied I have shit taste, fuck that fat midget.
>>
I said yes because I hadn't really used it yet but when I replayed it I said no

>>32957120
says something like "Oh... Well, Uh..."
then it goes on as normal
>>
>>32957315
See, even he knows it's a shitty, inferior Join Avenue clone.
>>
I wonder if GF pulls info from that. Like, I wonder if they know how many people said yes versus no based on those connected to the internet
>>
>>32957108
This. As harsh as it is, criticism will help him grow. Let's just pray he's not like Game Freak, and will actually to listen to people.
>>
>>32957098
Why? What's wrong with Festival Plaza?
Still haven't played SuMo, still playing AS.
>>
>>32958860
>has its own currency, unlike join avenue
>facilities are unupgradeable unlike join avenue, have to be totally replaced with higher rank shops
>getting high rank shops is 100% rng
>even at rank 70+ Sonichu will keep trying to give you Stomp Stomp House *
>connects to global link every time you go online and takes about a minute longer every time
>no friends list, only vip lists
>adding vips is a crapshoot that just throws up "registration failed" most of the time
>you get basically no FC for helping people in the plaza (about 1-5 when the 5 star shops are about 1500) so the best way is to do the festival minigames a shitload
>the festival minigames just involve talking to people and answering what type is SE against what and it gets old before you finish even one

tl;dr GF went "man Join Avenue and PSS were good, but what if we made them shit?"
>>
>>32958860
>Try to make a trade with a friend
>You're both online
>You both click trade at the same time
See how long it takes you to realize the problem

That's without bringing up the complaint about a lack of a friend list section
>>
>>32957098
I like Festival Plaza, but not for multiplayer. It's shit for that.
>>
>>32959087
I like the global missions and bottle cap lotteries
I would much rather prefer blissey bases and having more than 1 lucky egg but I guess the level up restaurant ain't so bad
>>
How do we fix Festival Plaza to not be shit?
>>
>>32959092
I use the bounce houses and Rare Kitchen to train my mons without having to grind the E4 for hours. But secret bases would have been infinitely preferable.
>>32959098
Integrate the old PSS system into it.
>>
>>32957098
The first time I faced him, I answered yes.
The second time, I answered no.
>>
>>32959098
Better shops, such as an Apricorn Ball shop and a hidden power changer for 500 FC.
Better minigames and FC earned at a higher frequency. Let us upgrade our shops instead of being a victim of RNG
>>
>>32959098
Just bring back PSS
>>
>>32959098
just make it a clone of join avenue with >>32959137
>>
>>32959137
>FC

FUCK Festival Coins.
>>
>>32959098
Bring back PSS
Rework Festival Plaza into a Join Avenue style area, like instead of it being a Festival Plaza, you're making your own resort and the more you take part in stuff the more attraction you get and the more you can upgrade them.

Even make special events where you can get special NPCs to be who work at your shops.
>>
>>32959098
Bring back the PSS and Poké Miles, with both functioning in an identical manner to Gen 6.
The Festival plaza now uses Poké Miles and is no longer used for any Wi-Fi activities that do not specifically involve it.
Shops are now fixed, but can can be upgraded over time with tech-tree-like paths. You can also go to your friend's plazas and use their services, if you have any.
Occasionally real NPCs will stop by and challenge you for a battle there if you've beaten the game.
Shops are generally made more useful across the board.
>>
Festival Plaza could've been good, but somehow they fucking put together PSS and Join Avenue without absolutely anything that made them so good seperately.
>>
>>32959074
>adding vips is a crapshoot that just throws up "registration failed" most of the time

the game keeps polling for new visitors while you're connected but it won't refresh the visible set until you enter+leave the castle or the plaza entirely. if you try to make a VIP out of a visitor who's been bumped off the active list and/or cache then you get the error message.
>>
>>32958860
>SuMo
go back to /v/eddit you piece of shit.
>>
>>32957117
*CoKi
*ViPo

>>32957355
*GaFre

>>32959074
*RaNuGe
*VeImPe
*FeCo
*SuEf
*GaFre
*PlaSeSy

>>32959102
*ElFo
*PlaSeSy
*FeCo
*RaNuGe

>>32959618
*PlaSeSy

>>32959642
*FeCo

>>32959668
*PlaSeSy
*NoPlaCha

>>32959934
*PlaSeSy
*NoPlaCha

>>32959982
*PlaSeSy

>>32959993
*VeImPe
*VeImPe

>>32960007
*Vi
>>
File: d0633a9f18a752e6e49d98d49bc95f7f.jpg (553KB, 753x1000px) Image search: [Google]
d0633a9f18a752e6e49d98d49bc95f7f.jpg
553KB, 753x1000px
>>32957098
No, I picked every dickish answer in the game. Festival Plaza is awful, though. The PSS was literally perfect.
>>
>>32960043
Was it autism?
>>
>>32961055
Sure looks like it, anon.
>>
>>32960043
(You)
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.