[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leaked Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon Details

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1.png (1MB, 1252x532px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
1MB, 1252x532px
Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon are an alternate retelling of the events of Pokemon Sun and Moon. Some might refer to this as an “alternate universe”, rather than insist the events of Sun and Moon did not happen at all. The story is “quite different” and more like a B2/W2 (despite not being a sequel) than a Pokemon Crystal/Emerald or Platinum version.

The Alola region is still comprised of 4 main islands, however the landmarks of some of the islands are in different conditions than they were before. One example I was given is that the ruins where Hapu’s house is located is no longer ruins and instead a full fledged town, that stretches larger south than the ruins you find in Sun and Moon. There are other larger changes, while many of them are small visual differences from Sun and Moon.

Ash Greninja’s “Battle Bond” ability is not exclusive to Greninja anymore, there are other notable Pokemon you will find in game that have this ability and look similar to their trainers. Lillie’s Alolan Ninetales is one of these Pokemon. This ability will be explored more thoroughly throughout the game, and only notable characters possess Pokemon with the Battle Bond ability.

There are no new Mega Evolutions, but there are more Alola Forms, mainly focusing on Gen 2. Some of these Pokemon include Gliscor, Bellossom, Ariados, Yanma, Sudowoodo and Quagsire, I’m sure there are more than what I was told. The purpose of Alola Forms of Johto Pokemon are to coincide with the Gold and Silver Virtual Console releases. There is a new final evolution for each Alola starter and requires a different method than normally, this was not fully explained to me.
>>
Team Skull is not present, and has never been present in this Alola. Guzma has taken a different path than in Sun and Moon and will show up later in the story “may surprise some people”.

I received this information from an employee at Gamefreak who’s alias is いかがわしい奴, I won’t explain further as it could jeopardize their position. I can’t stick around and answer questions right now, but I am hoping to get some free time later on to come and discuss.

One last detail, many employees at Gamefreak think that Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon were announced in the wrong way, not showing enough new and making people think the game is not going to be different. They hope that when more of the game is shown off people will be more interested.
>>
>>32954746
>There is a new final evolution for each Alola starter and requires a different method than normally, this was not fully explained to me.
You had me until this.
You fuckers never learn.
>>
>>32954746
>There is a new final evolution for each Alola starter
Thanks for confirming you're making shit up
>>
Yeah and I bet Pooplio evolves into a creepy clown strongman too
>>
>>32954746
Nice fake leaks
>>
>No team Skull
C'mon atleast try
>>
Leaked Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon details:
The games are still shit, maps have barely changed, FPS is somehow worse and they feel more unfinished than ever
>>
File: pepe_cheers.jpg (34KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_cheers.jpg
34KB, 500x464px
>>32954747
>いかがわしい奴
>"funny guy"
you almost had me
>>
>>32954746
>Alola Forms, mainly focusing on Gen 2
>Gliscor
Nice try fag
>>
File: 1417292264816.png (197KB, 425x359px) Image search: [Google]
1417292264816.png
197KB, 425x359px
>>32954746
>Baliofag makes a thread for (You)'s
>>
>Gliscor
Nice gen 4 mon, fag
>Yanma
So a regional first stage turns into the original evolved one? What the fuck, nigger?

>starters
>new final stage
Kill yourself
>>
File: Screenshot_20170706-193433.png (99KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170706-193433.png
99KB, 720x1280px
Tf
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.