[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on this guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 200px-Diamond_Pearl_Cyrus.png (82KB, 200x509px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Diamond_Pearl_Cyrus.png
82KB, 200x509px
Thoughts on this guy?
>>
>>32951040
Good ideas. Poor execution. Overall, did nothing morally wrong.
>>
>>32951040
There's no way he's 27. I refuse to believe that.
>>
Germa985 is a pretty cool streamer.
>>
>>32951040
lusamine + lysandre
>>
>>32951040
looks dangerous
>>
>>32951040
Real human bean
>>
>>32951040
Honestly the best primary antagonist in the series.

Near-literal God tier:
Cyrus

Top tier:
Giovanni

Mid tier:
Ghetsis
Lusamine

Shit tier:
Lysandre
Archie
Maxie
>>
>>32951063
Didn't he beat Dark Souls on stream?
>>
>>32951650
Put Archie in the Retarded tier
>>
>>32951706
Near-literal God tier:
Cyrus

Top tier:
Giovanni

Mid tier:
Ghetsis
Lusamine

Shit tier:
Lysandre
Maxie

Retarded tier:
Archie
>>
>>32951722
Good
>>
>>32951054
Not only that, he has born in Sunnyshore, the most happy city in Sinnoh. There is no way that that depressive ass of him have born on there.
IMO, he is one of the strongest villains of the seroes, if not the strongest, but hisc motives are weak.
>>
>>32951784
He was probably nihilistic from a young age, and felt trapped in such a sunshine-and-rainbows environment. Probably gave him a sense of not belonging in this world. His desire to change his environment to something he would feel more comfortable living in led to his desire to reshape the universe in his image.

Makes perfect sense to me tbqh
>>
He was a visionary
>>
>>32951821
you forgot to mention his wicked sense of humour
>>
>>32951040
I want to see what's under those rigid clothes
>>
File: Zyrus[1].gif (4KB, 80x80px) Image search: [Google]
Zyrus[1].gif
4KB, 80x80px
>>32951040
"But still you came to rescue them out of pity? Such -> PITIFULLY <- useless emotions... It's illogical and irrational. Pity and compassion are products of the weak and lacking human heart."
>Expresses pity in the feeling of pity, the equivalent of defining a word with itself.

"That is why I have abandoned all emotions as useless sentimentality."
>Literally smiles in his battle sprite.
>Speaks with exclamation points in the distortion world.

>Does nothing with the Master Ball, not even keeping it for a backup plan.
>Claims he doesn't use the master ball because he doesn't make pokemon his friends or partners.
>You can have a pokemon in a pokeball that hates your guts by the friendship mechanic.
>Has a CROBAT, which evolves via friendship.
>All of his pokemon that battle you are in pokeballs and not restrained in any other way,

I know the villain isn't supposed to be right, but when you literally contradict yourself immediately afterward and willingly do nothing with the most powerful pokeball in the world, you're not exactly the best villain.
>>
File: cia playing pokemon.png (506KB, 969x965px) Image search: [Google]
cia playing pokemon.png
506KB, 969x965px
>>32951040
Bane?
>>
>>32951040
I want to fuck him
>>
>>32951040
Dumb /r9k/ autist. Probably the most boring antagonist in the series too.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.