[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was she the Whitney of Gen 1? Did anyone else get rekt going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (10KB, 192x262px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 192x262px
Was she the Whitney of Gen 1? Did anyone else get rekt going into Elite 4 completely unprepared?
>>
>>32949069
Magneton stomped her out
>>
>>32949069
Lol no. She bad. But super hot so it's cool.
>>
In Fire Red, she's a wall that I have to smash my head into like 10 times to grind levels and I then sweep the rest of the E4 with ease. In the originals? No, she's easy.
>>
>>32949168
She was same in gen1, she had a great team.
>>
>>32949069
No. Charizard solos her fine.
>>
Agatha was far worse for me when I first played, although that was because my team was fairly unbalanced and shit.

When I replayed the 3DS versions last year, I forgot how bad the movepool was for the Elite Four for the most part.
>>
>>32949252
Agatha was a problem for me, too. Lorelei , I pretty easily swept with an Electabuzz. I used to get to Agatha and have no fucking clue how to deal with her. 7 year old me apparently never bothered with Hypno.
>>
File: 1AkDb.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1AkDb.gif
2MB, 480x360px
>>32949239
>Charizard solos her fine.
>>
>>32949069
Lol, "rekt" by an Ice Type user... Maybe if you're Lance.
>>
File: grgrghrr.gif (788KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
grgrghrr.gif
788KB, 480x360px
>>32949474
>Maybe if you're Lance.
>>
Only fuccbois lie about not having trouble with this hoe. Slowbro?? Lapras?? Fucking JYNX?!!!! Her team was stacked - just like her titties
>>
>>32949239
You obviously did not play Pokémon red or blue
>>
>>32949069
>No, it was Misty with her Starmie.
>>
>>32949474
she's more like a water trainer with bonus jynx desu
>>
Her rack tho
>>
>>32949588
Yes I did, back when I was 6.
And my Charizard soloed her.
>>
>>32949728
too bad miltank didn't exist until gen 2.

I'm kinda confused that they gave miltank to a crybaby of all people, if anything an udder monster is more fitting for titty monsters like lorelei and wicke.
>>
Nope, I was always raped by Lance. Fuck bringing potions and full heals with me, I'd rather spend my cash on nothing
>>
File: Literally Dark Souls.png (55KB, 790x611px) Image search: [Google]
Literally Dark Souls.png
55KB, 790x611px
>>32949314
>>32949567
>>32949588
She only has one good Pokemon
>>
My Raichu got her pretty good.
>>
>>32949951
Both Slowbro and Lapras are good.
If Slowbro gets lucky and sets up on you, and you weren't prepared for it, it may be gg.
Lapras is just more durable than you think, and Blizzard fucking hurts.

Cloyster can be hard if you are using something slow, like Snorlax, but otherwise everything else is kind of shit.
And why the fuck doesn't Jynx have Lovely Kiss or Psychic?
>>
>>32950635
Slowbro would be a lot better with a decent attacking move. I agree with Lapras being good, gen one Blizzard was ridiculous and it's one of the few opponents in RB that actually has two STAB moves. Jynx got fucked over by gen one's trainer system, for the most part all they get is the default moves a wild Pokemon would have.
>>
No. Personally I thought Sabrina was the Whitney of Gen I. The level jump in that game is ridiculous.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.