[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New info when?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: DBpNGe_XgAQgcl3.jpg (371KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
DBpNGe_XgAQgcl3.jpg
371KB, 2000x1000px
New info when?
>>
August. Next week corocoro will tease infomation for next issue

Bw2 was announced in February and got info in April
>>
tomorrow
>>
>>32948739
5 minutes.
>>
>>32948739
Could be this weekend. Masuda is a guest in Japan Expo, which is from friday to monday, it wouldn't be crazy for him to reveal a trailer or something. Also CoroCoro should leak next week, and lately they been releasing info along that, too.
>>
>>32948739
Next week, or at the Japan Expo like usual.
>>
>>32948739
RIGHT NOW GO CHECK SEREBII
>>
File: 5_minutes_left.jpg (37KB, 640x475px) Image search: [Google]
5_minutes_left.jpg
37KB, 640x475px
>>32948761
Granted.
But in Frieza time
>>
>>32948739
Hi, yes i'm an employee from gamefreak and since youve asked I shall tell you when well have new news. Check later today for more information. (Sorry for bad english, its not my native language)
>>
>>32948832
5 weeks later...

Also how long has it been since USUM was announced? It feels like ages ago.
>>
>>32949230
About a month
There's usually a months gap inbetween a game announcement and the first bit of actual news so I think we're right on the cusp of getting something

Probably in the next week or so to preempt corocoro leaks
>>
>>32948739
probably next week, but today can be the day.
>>
>>32948750
This meme again
>>
when you guys say possibly at the Japan expo, which day is most likely?
>>
They probably don't have too much to reveal. ORAS was hype as fuck but they revealed everything before the game was announced. I'm fine with USM not having much info as long as it leaves a couple of suprises. Unfortunately modern GF marketing won't allow such a thing
>>
>>32949706
Thats exactly why they WILL show eveything new thy have store, to make people want to buy this game

Specially now, after all the backlash surrounding the announcemnet
>>
>>32949710
The only thing that can undo the backlash is announcing a port for the Switch.

Which to be fair isn't impossible. Could be they want Pokkén to have it's time so they won't announce it until mid-October to give it a few weeks.

It is weird that they aren't putting out Crystal at the same time as Gold and Silver meaning they'll still have one open game ID left.

Which makes even more sense when you realize saving Crystal for the Switch VC makes some sense too.

GS Ball event was obtained via mobile phone and the Switch also makes use of them. Maybe they're holding off to do something like that for it.
>>
>>32949747
>The only thing that can undo the backlash is announcing a port for the Switch.
That wont happen for several reasons but also the backlash didnt happen only because USUM wasnt a Switch game.

In fact only a small group cried about it, majority of the fans still dont even want to think about Pokemon on the Switch

Main reason of the backlash was that people wanted DP remakes (some even Kanto re-remakes), then was the Switch possibility

Overall nobody wanted another Alola game this early, specially when its not even a sequel
>>
>>32949710
>Specially now, after all the backlash surrounding the announcemnet
What backlash lmao, normalfags were hype as fuck. It's Pokken the one they don't care about.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.