[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

POKEMON SPOILERS! THIS IS NOT FAKE!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

The first trailer for Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon will be on July 15 the same day of the premiere in Japan of the movie Marshadow.
In August in Japan will be distributed tapu lele and tapu bulu shinys.
In September there will be a tournament to distribute the diancite.

It is perfectly true that you did not believe me at first but when they announce things you believe me.
>>
>>32948087
ok sure thing pal i totally believe you with these generic predictions and horrible grammar
>>
wow it's fucking nothin.png
ps: I need that trailer
>>
And in pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon there have 6 new Z moves.
>>
>>32948117
yes yes and 16 new megas, and a new battle frontier, and also heavy hints at a gen 8 Pokemon (mostly like the fairy mythical one) 24 new alola forms, new Necrozma forms for the UB's, Starters, Box Legendaries, Lycanroc and Sivally. and release of the remaining Satoshi Pikachus.

We know.
>>
>>32948273
along with the reveal of Walking Pokemon and an Alola Unown side quest that implies something about Diagla/Palkia for the Gen 4 remake releasing Winter 18/Spring 19.
>>
>>32948087
This is more of an announcement of future events than an actual leaks, which kinda make this more believable than the whole "THERE'LL BE ALOLAN JOHTO MON".
Eh, we'll see when we get there.
>>
>>32948098
You are a stick in the ass.
>>
>>32948087
>shinys
>>
July 15th makes perfect sense so I buy it,
but lately they've been scheduling their trailers in order to beat Corocoro leaks to the punch
So I'm predicting somewhere from the 8th-10th
>>
>>32948087
I mean it doesn't matter; I don't live in japan
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.