[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Original Dragon never existed. It's just a myth.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: White Kyurem.png (589KB, 851x476px) Image search: [Google]
White Kyurem.png
589KB, 851x476px
The Original Dragon never existed. It's just a myth.
>>
Prove it.
>>
>>32945059
>It's just a myth.
The dragon orbs are literally part of that exact same myth.
>>
>>32945059
It's possible you're right. Most legendary feats didnt actually happen, and are literally reffered to in game as only happening in the in-world mythology.
>>
>>32945059
I hope someone will post the same thing 2 hours before its official announcement...
>>
>>32945059
But who was twin hero
>>
It does exist: it's called Kyurem.

They specifically say that Kyurem is the thing's corpse, or whatever is left behind after Reshiram and Zekrom split from it. People just weren't satisfied with this and kept perpetuating the "but where's the REAL original dragon?" shit.
>>
>>32945210
Kyurem is the husk/corpse.
Black Mode and White Mode are when half of its essence/power is returned (forcefully and against the laws of nature, basically scientific necromancy).
We still have never seen what it was like when its full essence is returned to it naturally, I don't think we ever will but, that is what people want to see. I for one hate Reshiram, Zekrom and all of Kyurem's forms so I have no desire for another, I just understand what it is that people want.
>>
Please. Gamefreak isn't smart enough to do something clever like that. The original dragon did exist, it'll just never be shown.

THAT SAID
You know why I hate everyone's fanart of how it'd look?
Because they're getting the idea wrong.
As much as I love the shit out of Nutz, he totally missed the point when he drew pic related. The original dragon would look nothing like this.
See, Reshiram and Zekrom and Kyurem look the way they do - edgy and overdesigned - because they are incomplete. They look fragmented because they ARE, themselves, fragmented.
If all three combined, they would become whole again - thus taking on a more "natural" appearance, more like Salamence than anything else. Not some weird, scary xenomorph thing like pic related.

I dare someone to draw the Original Dragon like it should look.
>>
>>32945107
According to /vp/ myths are literally never ever true on the pokemon fames.

>>32945115
Seriously stop.
>>
>>32945107
>Some ancient dudes found some even more ancient orbs that can turn into dragons
>WTF are these?!
>Makes up excuse
And that is how religion is made.
>>
>>32945412
ow the edge
>>
>>32945412
This. They imply countless times in the games that myths about legendaries aren't exactly true

>Cynthia in Celestic Town hypothesizes that Dialga and Palkia only seemed to be god's because of how strong they are

>Ghetsis "A Pokemon, even if it is revered as a deity, is still just a Pokemon"

>NPCs in BW2 debate the validity of Kyurem's origin story, like if it even came from space to begin with

>The old guy in Anistar on Xerneas and Yveltal "Merely tales and stories"

>Solgaleo and Lunala being deified by ancient Alolans as emissaries of celestial bodies when in reality they're just the sexual dimorphism of an Ultra Beast who travels to Earth to get laid
>>
>>32945459
Legends are in-universe legends, of course in-game characters will act that way.
>>
>>32945459
>>32945473
Don't forget that one official Jap website from last year that brought up the Mew vs Arceus debate.
>>
>>32945490
What? What did it say?
>>
Here's something I found interesting: If you consider that the original dragon had all of the strengths of its parts (that is, the highest base stats from the 3 dragons) its base stat total would be exactly 800. It could join Mega Rayquaza in AG.
>>
>>32945502
More or less "Which one of the true origin? Haha I don't really know..."

Something to that effect. It brought it up for like a paragraph.
>>
File: Original Dragon.png (31KB, 913x804px) Image search: [Google]
Original Dragon.png
31KB, 913x804px
>>32945340
Gave it a shot
Hope you like
>>
>>32945529
That's kinda pointless, the article was about that?
>>
>Pokemon """""lore"""""
>>
>>32945577
>I can't read a game made for 7 year olds
Granted, most of /vp/ can't.
>>
>>32945549
No, it was a whole site about HMs and Mew and Mewtwo. It's where we got all of that HM artwork from.
>>
>>32945618
>HM artwork
Hidden machines?
>>
>>32945531
Not him, but what I'm looking at would immediately be one of my favourite legendaries.
>>
>>32945664
Seriously?
Shit mang, thanks. I have a deviantart if you wanna see more of my stuff.
http://pl4ntm4n.deviantart.com/
>>
>>32945672
Just looking in your first page, Phenoct has a really cool design But my favourite mons are inanimate object mons, so take my opinion alongside a grain of salt.
>>
>>32945459
Also that town in B/W where they all stayed inside at night because they believed Kyurem would come over and eat them.
>>
>>32945340
I actually don't dislike this design
>>
>>32945412
>And that is how religion is made.
upboated, my fellow redditor
>>
>>32945459
Have you ever thought the people in Pokemon think of the Pokemon as deitys because they are fuck nuts. How can you call beings that can control space and time anything but a deity.
>>
>>32945452
>>32946927
the worst part is that he's right though
>>
>>32945719
Thanks anon! And it's cool; there are some objectmons which are legitimately not that bad.
>>
>>32945059
*Sigh* Oh look what I found in Drasna's chamber...
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.