[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wish they stop ading new pokemon in the series

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: UltraTriggered.jpg (16KB, 340x344px) Image search: [Google]
UltraTriggered.jpg
16KB, 340x344px
i hate when they add new pokemon, they ruin the series.
I want the 493 pokemon from my childhood forever!
BW was the worst cuz it introduced tons of new pokemon and i was forced to use them!
Fuck this series
>>
Terri-bait.
>>
>>32942933
>Wicke is ultra-triggered because she has body dysmorphic disorder so she thinks her massive sweaty titballs are way too small
>>
(You)
>>
>>32942933

>no decidueye or incineroar
>no talonmeme

fuck off kid
>>
(OP)
>>
>>32942954
Why it is considered bait?
>>
Why not just stuck with Platinum forever?
Just stop buying the new games,autist
>>
>>32943086
Because your opinion is a significant outlier from the majority of pokemon fans - being that new pokemon is one of the biggest things fans look forward to each generation
>>
>>32942933

I don't mind new pokemon, but I would prefer a few well-designed ones over 50+ following the same pattern over and over again.

For example, no more rodents/normal birds. It's fine to reuse some from older generations.
I wouldn't mind seeing a pidgey in gen 8 beginning routes.
Maybe could apply to bugs and pikachu clones, too.
>>
The only reason I'd ever not want new Pokemon is that the more there are, the harder it is for me to show my love for all of them.
>>
>>32942933
>>
>we now have a zillion pokemon
>games still have you fight the same three bug and flying pokemon over and over the whole game

The real tragedy is how none of the games efficiently utilize the huge variety of pokemon they have available to them.
>>
Even worse than new Pokemon is their new meme of going back and ruining the old ones.

>Oh, you guys keep going on about how Gen 1 was far better designed than our new stuff? Well now we have ruined Gen 1 designs also with new forms. Have fun!
>>
>>32943662
>Gen 1 was far better designed than our new stuff?
You mean like the Seal named Seel? Or rhydon, nidoking, and Nidoqueen AKA generic Japanese monsters. Or My Mom's Snake? But let's not forget the Pinnacle of Pokemon names, Mewtwo. Because it's a clone of mew. Gen 1 has a lot of decent or good Pokémon, but you cannot pretend it wasn't objectively shit compared to other gens.
>>
BW was amazing cause it wss balanced in such a way that all pokemon were usable. This was doable by having exclusively new pokemon in the core game. It's the only game without a massive number of shitmon.

A solid 60%~ of g1-3 pokemon arent usable even in basegames after g4, let alone multiplayer. Between low stat budgeting and the phy/spe split in g4, many g1-3 pokemon just dont hold up, and havent been compensated yet.

ORAS has about 12 usable coregame pokemon, as an example, because of the budgeting and attack split.

>>32943497
This. New pokemon should be new designs, not new rats and birds. GF should focus on balancing the already retarded roster of pokemon.
>>
>>32942933
Cringe.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.