[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marshadow Stall

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: pls dont ban it.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pls dont ban it.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
>yfw cancerous stallfags use best ghost too
Will that make it more likely to be banned or less ?
>>
>>32942305
That makes it even less likely to be banned. We all know how smogonfag higher-ups use stall to get cheap wins and hoard the broken mons for themselves. Why not have both?
>>
>>32942334
Yep. That's the reason Greninja hasn't been banned yet. Because people use it on stall teams.

Retard.
>>
>>32942305
That's why Dugtrio was suspected, right?
>>
>>32942305
>>32942305
>>32942334
>>32942343
>>32942367
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/marshadow-stall.3608232/
Forgot the link. And Dugtrio was suspected because trapping is broken, I just know that stallfags didn't want it banned at all.
>>
>>32942367
Except that ended up in nothing and we wasted a whole month not testing Phero and Gross. And they were only forced to finally test those because IS was under revolt and ragequits were happening left and right.
>>
File: file.png (19KB, 327x242px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
19KB, 327x242px
I won't miss duggy.
>>
>>32942371
An RMT from a nobody on the forums is enough to convince you that Marshadow stall is a thing?

I just took a look through the replays of the current top 10 players on the ladder (which is usually filled with a couple of stallfags) and none of them are using Marshadow stall.
>>
>>32942367
It doesn't matter since it wasn't banned anyway.
>>
>>32942343
No, they probably think it's perfectly healthy.

See, it "enables" a whole playstyle of spike-stacking and without it, the meta would be less diverse! Plus it's not "as" powerful as Le Tiger of Healthy Meta and Le Balanced Robo-Whore, but they're too much of "glues" to let go, so we think it's perfectly balanced!

Plus stall beats all three of them, and stall is the bestest, our most favouritest playstyle of all. So we think they're totally balanced and have no reason to suspect them. Please understand :)
>>
>>32942412
I saw one in ladder but I was only around 1400. That might become a thing, but I doubt stallfags would accept to drop trapping for this.
>>
File: 1483155414771.jpg (13KB, 230x208px) Image search: [Google]
1483155414771.jpg
13KB, 230x208px
Stop complaining about Smogon
>>
>>32942451
My thoughts exactly. Dugtrio is the only think keeping stall alive and people suddenly expect stallfags to drop it for muh non-STAB Pursuit?
>>
>It's a physically offensive spinblocker with priority AND the ability to steal boosts if given the chance

Christ, it's going to end up paired with Bisharp because then you get a free +2 if they have ANY defoggers. If Marshadow isn't banned, Excadrill will head down to UU
>>
>Guys it's too early to quickban him, let's just let the meta settle for a month or two :)
>Sorry we have another circlejerk tournament, test has to wait till another two months, please understand :)
>Well looks like the meta settled nicely around Marshadow, I think he'll be a great addition to OU that checks a lot of things, solid A rank imo
>What test?
Already happened with Lando-T, Greninja, and Magearna. Screencap this.
>>
>>32942417
It totally matters. It shows they are will to suspect Stallmons
>>
>>32942494
>Dugtrio is the only think keeping stall alive
I think you mean "allows them to not predict and just spam recover/switch when they need to"
>>
>>32942562
Yeah, just like Zygarde-C, Pheromosa, and Mega Meta! Fuck Smogon!
>>
>>32942417
You realize it was like 5 votes away from being banned right?
>>
>>32942678
Zygarde-C was the only one to not take forever for a suspect. The other 2 took months after SM was released to get a suspect test.
>>
>>32942678
Zy Complete was a mess that shouldn't have been allowed to begin with. Seriously, a pokemon with a HP stat that rivals Chansey and doesn't need a item to be really bulky? And a ultra spammable STAB move and endless ways to set up (well kinda)? Did they seriously thought it won't tear the tier appart?

Phero amd Megameta were debatable, the roach really did became busted when the Z-HB set became a thing and everyone realised "Wait, hold on this thing is actually very strong".
>>
Is this thread gonna survive tomorrow
>>
>>32942388
haha egg
>>
>>32943361
I hope. In how much time will Bui come ?
>>
>>32942305
OK.
>>
>>32942371
Who gives a Pokemon with 90/80/90 bulk focus sash?
>>
>>32947839
people who realize fairy, ghost and flying are common offensive moves.
>>
>>32942388
If this is in any way representative of the gen 7 meta, I am so glad I quit after gen 6. That looks like pure unadulterated cancer.
>>
>>32947863
There is like 4 Ghost attackers in OU (Not including Banette) and 2 Pokemon that use Flying moves (Celesteela can't even OHKO it). Being OHKOed isn't something Marshadow fears.
>>
>>32947839
That team is built around stealing boosts, so maybe the sash is there to guarantee it doesn't die to a boosted move?
>>
>>32947886
Gen 7 meta isn't THAT bad,just avoid OU
>>
>>32943345
Most people were probably thinking Power Construct was enough to counter all the good things about Zygod
>>
>>32942678
Because there wern't any tournaments at the time, and Smogon literally had nothing better to than mark things off the list.
>>
>>32947839
Someone who wants to survive a +2 attack and steal the buff
>>
>>32942452
it's /vp/ m8

it's not the same without competitive bitching
>>
>>32948869
it's too bad the majority of competitive /vp/ users don't realize there's more tiers than just OU
>>
>>32942343
>says people use Greninja on stall teams
>call others retard
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.