[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you expect from Coro Coro this month?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 13d53dd0fc599fc3f53599054c615f7c.jpg (711KB, 1000x1250px) Image search: [Google]
13d53dd0fc599fc3f53599054c615f7c.jpg
711KB, 1000x1250px
I'm betting Alolan Ekans and Koffing shown.
More information on story.
Shows off player characters and Hau and Lillie.
>>
File: 1498184377696.jpg (48KB, 624x530px) Image search: [Google]
1498184377696.jpg
48KB, 624x530px
Johto alolan forms or riot
>>
a new updated alola region
>>
Do we have an exact date for when corocoro will leak?
>>
Character art
Updated map with CLOUDS
info on story changes/new features
maybe some info on postgame
>>
Box Art that we practically already know how will look.
""New"" overworld screenshots of places we've seen in SM but with new flowers and different paint.
More Jap Pikachu screenshots.
Promises more "news" next month with maybe some blurry silhouette of something to tease us.
>>
>>32942513
This
>>
I'm setting myself up for disappointment. Remember how long they made us wait for that "special Sun and moon news"?

Probably more movie stuff and maybe some new character designs. I'm honestly not expecting new pokemon or alolan forms.
>>
Boxart
Quick overview of the games
Art of the Protags and Map if we're lucky
New Alolan Form if we're really lucky
"See you next month"

Though none of it will be "new" since we'll get a trailer covering it all beforehand
I predict sometime from the 8th - 10th
>>
I expect absolutely nothing.
>>
I'm just wanting to see Guzma in some shape or form.
>>
Personally I'm hoping for the map, even it's cloudier than England on a rainy day

It'll bring in a general idea of some of the new areas and we can see what we're in for
>>
>>32942231
Probably this but 0% chance of postgame.
We won't get anything on new forms or anything at this stage. New Pokemon are possible because they now figured out how to block certain things out of games in Bank by marking it like with 6 and 7 but while it is possible, there is no way that it will happen because it's halfway through a generation and has no precedent. Alola forms are possible through this method but I wouldn't expect information on it.

Probably just art of the protagonists and maybe one or two updated or new characters and a new map of Alola, or a few screenshots of things that changed. Nothing too big but enough to hold us off after the announcement of basically nothing. Next month will have substantial info.
>>
>>32947092
That map was such a nothingburger considering just about everything under the ice was things that we had seen before and it gave everyone the false impression that Unova had frozen over only to have it just be Opelucid City for like an hour.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.