[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weakness Cup thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 1499156501267.jpg (20KB, 300x130px) Image search: [Google]
1499156501267.jpg
20KB, 300x130px
Old thread got killed by the raid. Post strategies and ideas here.
>>
>>32941035
The fuck is this thing
>>
>>32941072
Only Pokemon with 5 or more weaknesses allowed
>>
I'm working on a Poliwrath set that has Water Absorb. Any advice? I'm trying to avoid special sets
>>
>>32941035
So I was just thinking about what to use the Weakness Policy on. Obviously you'd want it to be something bulky enough to survive a Super-Effective hit. My first thought was Rock Polish Tyranitar, but being weak to Grassy Terrain boosted Grass moves (which will be everywhere) and Breloom's Mach Punch (which is the strongest priority in the format) makes that unappealing. Second thought was to try something with Tangrowth, but it's still slow as fuck. Going through the list, Latias, Hydreigon, Virizion, and Kommo-O stood out to me. All of them resist Grass and have good natural bulk, with Latias and Virizion having good Speed tiers and Kommo-O and Hydreigon being able to boost their Speed with DD/Autotomize or Tailwind.
Right now I'm liking Kommo-O with DD/Clanging Scales or Dragon Claw/P. Jab/Focus Miss.
>>32941155
>Blumenkranz
This isn't a Lusamine thread.
>>
>>32941035
Tried making a team on showdown and got rekt really badly.

Someone who said this format is basically montype rock wasnt too far from the reality.
>>
>>32941464
What was your team?
>>
>>32941127
sub-belly
>>
>>32941491
Terrakion, Aerodatyl, Tangrowth, Mamoswine, Bruxish and Togekiss

To be fair I made the team in hurry so the synergy is basically non existant
>>
>>32941647
Interesting. I was thinking of running Kommo-O, Virizion, Tapu Bulu, Tyranitar, Aerodactyl, and Serperior.
>>
>>32941383
Togekiss comes to mind. Decent bulk and SpAtk, but mediocre speed.
>>
>>32941383
If you're worried about grass types you could try Rindo Berry Mamoswine, if your T-Tar has Sandstream.
>>
Today I learned that Incinerate doesn't let you target your own ally.
>>
>>32941127
Could go for the rest+circle throw set. Has it been confirmed if it's truly singles or doubles yet?
>>
>>32942502
It's Doubles, and it's up on Showdown.
>>
Late last night on Showdown everyone was just using Beat Up Whimsicott on Terrakion then Rock Slide spam.
>>
How does Rhyperior, Tyranitar, Lycanroc-Day, Mamoswine, Palossand, and Regirock sound?
>>
>>32942526
Alright, cool. I won't have to make last minute changes now.
>>32942538
Oh man, I remember gen V.
>>
How is serperior in doubles?
>>
>>32942762
Absolutely terrible.
>>
>>32942773
How so? Not saying you're wrong, just curious as I'm still not familiar with doubles
>>
>>32942647
I hate it[
>>
>tfw I can't get incinerate on my mons
>>
File: 1499026499973.gif (1007KB, 273x429px) Image search: [Google]
1499026499973.gif
1007KB, 273x429px
Anyone here have an Unnerve Aerodactyl they could trade?
>>
>>32942838
I have one if you need it
>>
>>32942878
Thanks in advance, mate
>>
>>32942949
Sure, just give me a second
>>
>>32942792
Subpar bulk, subpar damage from the get-go, next to no coverage, no spread moves, support options are better on other Pokemon, etc. If you want a grass type you might as well go with Bulu, even if it's physical.
>>
Is masquerain the only intimidate mon? Is it worth using?
>>
Latias and Starmie have Reflect Type and that seems like a lot of fun, I wish I could fit it on my team. It's probably not even good for doubles anyway.

>>32943299
Krooks was here
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.