[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Choose a ficitonal characters and give them a team

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: BayonettaHero.0.jpg (132KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
BayonettaHero.0.jpg
132KB, 1200x800px
Gengar
Umbreon
Weavile
Mawile
Hydreigon
Lunala
>>
>>32938677
goddamn, I botched that title oh well.
>>
>>32938677
She needs Mismagius somewhere.
>>
File: 9f6f4b63e5b454041690cc6a454fa606.jpg (407KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
9f6f4b63e5b454041690cc6a454fa606.jpg
407KB, 1024x1024px
>>32938677
Come on man, did you even try to match anything about Bayonetta to Pokemon, thematically? You got two right, but the rest I'm guessing you just threw on there because wooo spoopy ghosts.

Try something a little more like this.
Lopunny (with Mega Stone) or Salazzle - Both are feminine, seductive Pokemon who take full advantage of that to lure in their prey before beating the shit out of them.
Umbreon - Almost self-explanatory, Bayonetta is an Umbran Witch who wears primarily black with some red and gold (in the first game). Also, she can turn into a panther, and while Umbreon is not, it's close in appearance.
Lunala - An almost godlike supernatural being associated with the moon, also has a special eye that, when unleashes, grants even more power.
Mismagius - Mischievous Witch who can use a variety of different elemental attacks
Pheromosa - Similarly to Salazzle/Lopunny, a feminine Pokemon who utilizes that trait to great effect, even more fitting for Bayonetta since Pheromosa can also move exceptionally fast.
Vivillon - Dex Number 666 and the most powerful Butterfly Pokemon to date, a perfect representation of Madama Butterfly, the Infernal Demon to whom Bayonetta is contracted and derives some of her strength. Additionally, Bayonetta's butterfly wings that are granted to her by Mme Butterfly.
>>
>>32939641
But WHICH vivillon

these are the questions we need to ask
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.