[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zoey appreciation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: z.jpg (11KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
z.jpg
11KB, 259x194px
You'd think being the main rival to literally the most popular female character in the franchise as well as having some of the best battle moments in the D/P anime (and by extension; the whole show) would net you a fair amount of popularity but I never see convos about this chick when people bring up their favorite people in the show.
>>
>>32938635
Because shes an ugly lesbian
>>
>>32939239
only half of that is true.
>>
She was probably the worst recurring character in The DP series. If her character had been in BW or even replaced Drew in Advanced, she'd be a great character. 5/10
>>
>>32938635
Zoey wasn't much of a rival, unfortunately. She mostly coached Dawn on how to improve as a Coordinator (all to fulfill a promise that they made in their first contest together).

DP also introduced a crapton of rivals so even though Zoey was Dawn's main rival, she didn't stand out too much.

Though in my personal opinion, Zoey vs. Nando was much better than Zoey vs. Dawn.
>>
>>32939301
zoey v nando was pretty cool but i thought she stood out more than dawns other rivals and just because she was friendly towards dawn i dont think that makes her any less of a rival
>>
She was too lesbian for a lot of people and thus not fap-bait, so that's why she isn't talked about much.
>>
>>32939287
What. DP had Kenny, a literal boring shitty character who only existed for a failed shipping plotline. He was easily the worst recurring rival in the entire series.

Zoey at least had great battles and had a decent dynamic with Dawn, even if it wasn't that exciting to just watch her tutor her.
>>
>>32939393
^ This
Also Barry also exists who was kinda shitty in the dp show
>>
Come to think of it I barely ever see any lewd art with Zoey at all. Maybe a small handful of lesbian pics with her and Dawn, but not much at all. Even the Japanese don't draw her at all.
>>
>>32939432
kinda unfort i kinda dig the short hair design and her color scheme she definitely needs more art
>>
>>32939432
>>32939449
gouguru did some stuff with her but thats about all the good art she gets
>>
Kek, even in the Gambler club doujin between her and Dawn, Zoey is fully clothed while she's drilling Dawn's ass with a dildo. We didn't even get to see Zoey's breasts or anything...wtf.
>>
>>32939814
>>32939432
Fuck off Scott
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.