[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: things Gamefreak regrets but won't retcon/remove.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: Experience group.png (35KB, 800x359px) Image search: [Google]
Experience group.png
35KB, 800x359px
ITT: things Gamefreak regrets but won't retcon/remove.
>>
File: literally a fursuiter.png (579KB, 699x1280px) Image search: [Google]
literally a fursuiter.png
579KB, 699x1280px
>>32937479
>>
>>32937479
Who gives a fuck about that kind of thing?
>>
Mega Evolution.
>>
>>32937498

People who want a level 100 Breloom for legendary catching that are annoyed by how long leveling it takes.
>>
>>32937516
inject it
>>
>>32937498
train a shroomish to get spore in gen 3 I double dare you
>>
>>32937539
i really wish this was a bannable phrase on /vp/
>>
>>32937639
if we had mods, we could filter it
>>
Making so many Pokemon that they're reaching the big 1K when they expected it to take a lot longer, so they compensate by introducing less actual new species each generation while a significant chunk are Formes of some sort.
Raichu when it turned out people actually liked it instead of shitting on it as the Anime intended so they would like Pikachu more.
Not being able to merge the Nidoran Lines into a single species without inciting the wrath of every Genwunner ever for daring to ruin MUH ORIGINAL 151 by turning it into MUH ORIGINAL 148.
>>
>>32937516
transfer from gen 6, even with the amound of needed exp is fairly easy to get a lv 100 with blissley secret bases
>>
>>32937686
what would you call nidoking and queen if they merged species
>>
>>32937686
>Raichu when it turned out people actually liked it instead of shitting on it as the Anime intended so they would like Pikachu more.
this still hurting the poor fucker, even with the alola form
>>
>>32937837
split evo, nidoran and nidorino fused in a line with sexual dimorfism

>inb4 muh nidorina
>>
>>32937855
Why the hell would you even need to fuse Nidorino and Nidorina? It'd just be 150 with the Nidorans split across male/female as they already are.
>>
>>32937837
Make them a separate evolution line by gender? Duh.
>>
>>32937874
>>32937837
i mean, he clearly fucking said to reduce the original 151 to 148, which you would do by reducing the original sum by 3, in case you didn't realize
>>
>>32937888
but there are only 150 pokemon
>>
>>32937828

I did that years ago, doesn't change the fact that the requirement is retarded.
>>
>>32937615
Leveling has always been fine with varying methods to speed it up post game.

Well, until Gen 7. NOW it's shit, yes, but it's existed since Gen 3, but if you're so concerned go back there and then transfer it forward.

I have 5 Banks mostly full and own multiple copies of every game having played over 60K hours minimum over the last 19 years. I know exactly how hard it wasn't to level them before now.

Which is one of the reasons my main Gen 7 save file has struggled to reach 600 hours while I haven't had a less than 450 save file since Crystal, a less than 999:59+ save since Emerald (of which I've had over a dozen, I'd note), and a less than 999:59+ save file in the first two months after release since B2/W2 until now...

The game play was heavily gimped unnecessarily in S/M. Including removal of such basic features as using the Dpad rather than the inaccurate garbage that is the control stick/pad and not having to hold B to go at the fastest speed on the Bicycle variant (AKA Tauros this time) meaning you have to pay attention with both hands to hatch eggs efficiently.

In Gen 3 it's called:

-The Elite 4/Champion (thankfully animation-less unlike current garbage which has animations just to have animations - the door locks automatically they don't need an unskippable animation to block you from leaving the stage itself).
-Secret Bases. If you have multiple game and systems this was an easy one to set up. Particularly after FR/LG meaning you could get your own Blissey without depending upon cheating.
-Gabby and Ty. They shortly stick to the first location so it's a matter of going up and to the left for a couple seconds to reset them. Also, Surf didn't hit your partner Pokémon so all you needed was something strong enough to one hit them (which was even easier back then considering they only went up to 39 rather than the 50's unlike the OR/AS), stick a Lucky Egg on a weak thing to sit next to it, and then level away the early levels quick and easy.
>>
>>32937837
>>32937855
Nidoran, Nidoriner, and NidoKing/Queen as is current.
>>
>>32937686
I guess they want to save the 1k for gen 9, the 25th anniversary. And 2k for the 50th
>>
>>32938220
>Nidoriner
Are you a brit or something? That doesn't make any sense.
>>
File: party1.jpg (24KB, 400x342px) Image search: [Google]
party1.jpg
24KB, 400x342px
>>32938220
Come n' check out this Nidoriner I just caught.
>>
>>32937686
>Making so many Pokemon that they're reaching the big 1K when they expected it to take a lot longer, so they compensate by introducing less actual new species each generation while a significant chunk are Formes of some sort.

They shouldn't have become greedy and introduce two generations on the same handheld on both the DS and 3DS.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.