[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

USUM will never, ever live up to BW2 and you know it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2943.jpg (244KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2943.jpg
244KB, 900x675px
USUM will never, ever live up to BW2 and you know it.
>>
>>32932971
B2W2 is an overrated game but you're not wrong
>>
Well duh. They are just going to shoehorn in more retarded story and call it a day, without any of the good level design or longevity-minded features that BW2 hs.
>>
>>32932981
>B2W2 is an overrated game
Maybe on here, but normies hate everything related to gen 5
>>
I don't get the hype for BW2. The first 2 gyms is a drag. After pokestudios visit it picks up

But the climax in the cave with dna spelicers was so underwhelming.
>>
>>32933007
>implying this matters
PWT, Black Tower/White Treehollow, medals, the expansive list of high level postgame rematches and the many optional locations and dungeons are what make B2W2 the best or second best games. Story means NOTHING.
>>
>>32933026
Story means the most to 90% of the people. Masuda was right when he said never gives a shit about battle frontier makes its time consuming only 10% hardcore care
>>
>>32933026
This. Though story still matters a little to a few, it was the most fun and convenient game to play because of all the shit you could do after you beat the main story. No other Pokemon game matches BW2's postgame.
>>
File: 1499028506744.png (162KB, 374x337px) Image search: [Google]
1499028506744.png
162KB, 374x337px
>>32932984
>BW2
>good level design
>>
>>32932971
Nothig will ever live up to Rosa
>>
>>32935607
>Alola Victory Road
>good level design

Level design quality has definitely gone down in quality since Gen V. Sun and Moon's dungeons were weird and not very difficult. The region felt pretty empty overall, even if not as much as Kalos.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.