[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alola Starters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 10

Who loved them form day 1 here?
I thought they were fake when I first saw them but I always saw them as believable because they're just bursting with personality. So when they revealed Mallow I was rather happy to get 3 good starters again ever since gen 3

Anyways, what is your honest opinion on them aside from all the memeing?
>>
>>32932784
these aren't the starters final forms, that leak was fake
>>
They're irredeemable garbage. An animal doesn't need a forced "personality."
>>
>>32932784
When this first leaked I liked both Primarina and Decidueye, hated Incineroar.

Now I love both Primarina and Incineroar, but don't care for Decidueye
>>
>>32932790
That is where your knowledge fails you, they're not animals, but Pokémon.
>>
I thought they were cool. A lot more colorful and creative than other fan made evos. I'm glad they became real
>>
I don't get the hate, after the garbage starters in gen6. People honestly think Chesnaught and Delphox are better than Decidueye and Incineroar?
>>
>>32932784
Only Decidueye is good. Incineroar made me sad but once I knew he was dark type I start to like it. Primarina is still trash, waifu-bait seal. I just feel she doesn't fit with Popplio.
>>
>>32932813
>liking shitnaught
Fuck off cancer.
>>
>>32932790
Pokemon have had "forced" personalities since Gen 1.
>>
>>32932816

Get lost, owlfag.
>>
>>32932820
Reading comprehension much?
>>
>>32932784
I loved Primarina the instant I saw the leaks and knew they'd be real from it alone, Incineroar seemed okay and Decidueye was a bit flaky. By the time they were all revealed I ended up loving all three. It's the first Generation where I liked all three lines before the game was out.
>>
File: IMG_0224.gif (2MB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0224.gif
2MB, 360x240px
>>32932816
>anything girly is waifubait meme
>saying Primarina doesn't fit when it's literally a bigger Popplio with hair
>being an owlcuck

Wew. So much cancer in one post.
>>
They're alright, speed stats leaves much to be desired, they also broke so many patterns which I appreciate, the type change mid evolution, stat reduction for a starter and such.
I feel like the reception wasn't as great as I hoped, and all the memes only made it worse.
I don't understand, why people feel the need to prove that they choose a "superior" starter, while also feeling the need to shit on other's choices.
>>
>>32932784

I only like Primarina a lot.

Decidueye has a cool concept, but I dislike its model and something about it just looks awkward to me. Incineroar is just not what I wanted from Litten and I generally don't go crazy over buffed Pokemon, it's not my thing.
I don't think either of them is a bad design, I still like them more than a good chunk of starters, I just don't care much for them.
>>
File: A R ORA.jpg (1MB, 930x2276px) Image search: [Google]
A R ORA.jpg
1MB, 930x2276px
>>32932784
how about we stop caring about this abominations and talk about the rest of this Almost Wonderful Dex
>>
>>32932824
No they didn't. A few of them were angry, which is normal for a wild animal. The fucking bara/faggot/cuck trio meme needs to end.
>>
>>32932784
Too human, bordering on furfaggotry. Fuck new generation games
>>
>>32932848
Just admit it, pokefucker. Primarina is just a giant waifu-bait. Mermaid base, girly hair complete with accessories. Not even any previous starters look as girly as it. Compare it to Gen 4 starters which look equally gender-netral but still intimidating.
>>
I've always liked Incineroar, but I didn't have any strong feelings toward the others. When Decidueye's type was revealed, I happily accepted into my Grass/Ghost family. Primarina is still growing on me, but it seems like it'd be fun to use in battle, just wish it got Calm Mind, especially since it looks like a pokemon that would be able to learn it.
>>
Starterwars made me like Decidueye less
>>
>>32932848

you are not real incineroarfag, we never attack anyone who like incineroar
>>
File: 1475545572306s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1475545572306s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>32932784
I like all pokemon.
>>
File: IMG_6198.jpg (81KB, 431x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6198.jpg
81KB, 431x450px
>>32932884
>projecting
>Pokemon have to look scary
>>
>>32932784
I hate all three of them.
>>
File: Robin Hood Extra.png (572KB, 381x532px) Image search: [Google]
Robin Hood Extra.png
572KB, 381x532px
>>32932784
Opinion from like, day 1?

Primarina > Incineroar > Decidueye

Done with your insult? Let me get straight to the point then.
I'm biased for Water starter, hence why Prim is in first.
Decidueye has a cool concept - helps that I've been replaying Fate/Extra - but I don't like how they handle the wing/arm. That aspect unfortunately put Deci after Prim.
No real opinion on Incineroar, other than a "oh dear, /vp/ will throw a fit over this". But I need to put him somewhere, so in the middle seems fair enough, being a neutral and all.
>>
Reminder >>32932067
>>
File: dugquattro.jpg (125KB, 1174x881px) Image search: [Google]
dugquattro.jpg
125KB, 1174x881px
I like them all. I wasn't totally set on Primarina or Decidueye at first but I warmed up to them real fast once we started seeing them in action.
>>
They're all shit
>>
>>32932784
Hated Popplio from day one. Now I hate all of them.
>>
>>32932784
The only starter worse is Ash's greninja. They just copy and pasted the gen 6 starters.
>>
>>32933608
>disliking Ash-Greninja
Do us all a favor and delete your internet access.
>>
>>32933619
>ignoring the fact that ash-greninja is solely a shillmon
>delete your internet access
That's not how computers work, kiddo. Go back to Roblox
>>
>>32932784
I always thought they were reals, but because to its cartoonish and silly look. All the other fake starters leak was so edgy and/or so creepy for a character destined to merchandising.
>>
>>32932784
I don't care about stats (I used Ursaring in my first Pokemon Gold playthrough), and design wise I liked especially Incineroar and Decidueye (which I ended up picking). Not a huge fan of Primarina, but don't hate it. Don't hate any Pokemon to be honest.
>>
>>32933711
You are exactly what people should be like more often on this board
>>
>>32934049
Thanks! I mean, why the negativity. I honestly didn't enjoy Gen IV a lot, but I just didn't play it and don't need to talk smack about it.

Btw, if the rumours are true and we'll have Alolan Ursaring, then I just can't wait to use him alongside Stantler and Girafarig in USM
>>
>>32932784
member hopebiscuit won millions of dollas
>>
>>32934071
>Alolan Ursaring

nani

Might be yet another rumor list I haven't heard about. I'm not even trying to keep up.
>>
>>32932784
Fuck off
>>
File: 1498506473728.png (583KB, 624x433px) Image search: [Google]
1498506473728.png
583KB, 624x433px
>like comedy relief, Litten and Popplio
>hate their evolutions
>>
>>32934532
Only right thing to do. If you like Brionne, Primarina, Torracat and Incineshit you deserve to burn in hell
>>
>>32934480
apologize for some idiot who deleted the pic,incineroar face is pic related.
>>
>>32932863
This
>>
>>32932784
Did not care that much for them to begin with, but I already knew which one was going to be the best, or rather strongest. In the end, Prim is my favorite and the other two are ok in my book.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.