[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Info

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1465683562821.jpg (170KB, 747x521px) Image search: [Google]
1465683562821.jpg
170KB, 747x521px
When do we get some new info? Isn't Corocoro coming in like a day? They really need to keep me hyped for this otherwise i'll just skip this game.
>>
>>32931784
Just be patient, you spoiled child.
>>
>>32931784
Corocoro usually leaks from 10th-12thbut the max and min are 7th-14th(It was one 18th because they forgot)
>>
>>32931797
Okay, Thanks. At least I have a date to look forward now. Just hope its not another useless marshadow fact but something really new.
>>
>>32931814
Hopefully its the 3rd lycanroc form. The marshadow movie comes out on the 6th
>>
>>32931892
3rd Lycanroc form, interesting, maybe something like Breakfast form
>>
Honestly it's kind of annoying and might show how small the improvements in the game are, which I understand, but still. Even with ORAS they kept the hype going since announcing it, and with it also coming up quickly I would hope they try to have something for the next few months and big events instead of at like E3 having to do crowd control cause the whole thing was handled horribly. To be frank, the last few games have been handled pretty badly, introducing a lot of gimmicks with not a good team to fall back on game plan aside from what regions they will have for them. Let alone a could have been epic post game where you used your Zygardes 100% form to kick Guzzlords ass or something so he was relevant in the game he was hyped in instead of taking a back seat again. I imagine though Corocoro is where we will get our information from and aside from a demo the month before (which would be cool but doubt will have again), it's gonna be little to no info until atleast Worlds in order to not Pisa even more people off cause they spoiled E V E R Y T H I N G for barely any reasom.
>>
File: 1480866406788.png (263KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
1480866406788.png
263KB, 1000x562px
>>32931784
>wanting GF to blow all their load again
its like you learned nothing of the last 4 months of pre SM hype
>>
File: 1483155414771.jpg (13KB, 230x208px) Image search: [Google]
1483155414771.jpg
13KB, 230x208px
Stop wanting leaks
>>
>>32931814
The movie is premiering the 15th and the magazine is out the 17th. It WILL focus on the movie.
>>
>>32934404
It's getting a special premiere on the 6th
>>
>>32931784
When Nintendo's marketing team AI calculates it will trick you into reacting in the way most favorable to Nintendo

Seriously, stop fucking rewarding the hype trickle shit, it's pathetic. You're being played.
>>
>>32934102
>its like you learned nothing of the last 4 months of pre SM hype
Fuck you, the SM hype season was awesome, the only thing that ruined it was the datamining
>>
>>32934464
Yeah, and it got an even more special premiere the 2nd. But the standard premiere that your average person can actually go to is the 15th.
>>
>>32931784
>otherwise i'll just skip this game.
shut the fuck up you know you'll keep buying everything they show you
>>
>>32931814
It probably won't be nothing, I don't think they said that they would give us informations last month. For all we know we'll probably get artworks of Ultra-Solgaleo/Lunala saying shit like "Wow these Pokemon look like Solgaleo and Lunala, what a mystery !"
>>
>>32933931
>Even with ORAS they kept the hype going since announcing it
Pretty sure we had also one or two months of nothing before seeing anything from ORAS. We got a 10 seconds cutscene like one month after the announcement trailer, and then we had to wait another month for the mega starters and MC artworks
>>
>>32934484
so knowing everything beforehand was awsome ?
are you fucking kidding me ? baka
>>
>>32934547

Not him, but I skipped ORAS because it was Bethesda/activision tier lazy rerelease.

They need to show the goods with this, I don't care about new Lily dialogue or some shitty new Z moves which no one uses anyways
>>
>>32934672
>Pretty sure we had also one or two months of nothing before seeing anything from ORAS

Nope, we had the reveal early May, then a short legends vid mid May, then a huge piece of news early June
>>
>>32935127
we only knew most of the pokemon, not the whole game.
And it was fucking awesome to get a new video and discuss it here.
>>
IM A LITTLE PEE PEE BOY ENTERTAIN ME OR I'LL HOLD MY BREATH TILL I DIE!!!!!!!!!
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.