[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon GO pc

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: BlueStacks_Logo.png (34KB, 300x274px) Image search: [Google]
BlueStacks_Logo.png
34KB, 300x274px
On Bluestacks it says that you can't play due to it being not compatible with the divice. Does anyone knoew of an easy way to play Pokemon GO on PC? I want to make a smurf account.
>>
>>32931563
I think there is a android emulator
>>
>Not spoofed or played since September ban wave

What's the word then these days? I was using something similar to bluestacks and spoofed all over the world, took gyms all over my city and jumped to locations to catch Mons and go. Never for a softban but I clearly messed up. I have a rooted phone and a PC to work with
>>
>>32931563
>Game is literally an encouragement to walk
>Cheat
Give me ONE good reason why you'd rather do this than play an actual Pokémon game.
>>
>>32931700
Because you lack a phone and wanted to see why people seem to actually play it despite it looking like crap.
>>
>>32931563
Currently you can't Pokémon GO from a PC, get a cheap tablet and root it.
>>
>>32931700
(OP) Don't ge me wrong. I do play the actual game. But I'm Instinct. So where this literally only one other instinc in my town and 10 Valor and 6 Mystics, it's not so fun having a gym for max an hour while others have it for days. I only want to join the other team but you can't just change that.
>>
>>32931700
The main problem is that the game is incredibly broken and sometimes just doesn't work how it should.
I've started spoofing while I'm in town just to hit the stops RIGHT in front of me, because the app keeps bouncing me all around town. I open the app, look at all the things around me and what I'm supposed to be able to hit, then it sends me flying into another building, forcing me to spoof my real location.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.