[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PTCGO/O General: America Fuck Yeah Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

New?
>http://i.imgur.com/HoY1IaG.jpg (embed)
>https://pastebin.com/WxQJtEca (embed)

TL:DR:
>Complete all Trainer Challenges (Cheat Engine's speedhack to speed up AI games) to get 45 free packs.
>Play through using Basic decks to unlock them for versus play.
>Farm Versus Mode theme ladder for Tokens and Tournament Tickets.
>Enter tournaments to get TRADABLE chests and packs.
>DON'T OPEN THEM.
>Trade them for the cards you actually want for a deck you want to build.
>Public trade is like the GTS, if you want proper results, put up your own offers.

What themedeck should I buy?
>Buy the fucking Incineroar one.

Resources
>http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/forum/tcg-competitive-play.156/
>http://www.pokemon.com/us/play-pokemon/pokemon-events/championship-series-event-results/
>http://thecharizardlounge.com/decklists/

To see what your PTCGO stuff is worth, look on the PTCGO forums in the trading section. Trading companies will typically overprice cards, aim lower. Keep pack value in mind when trading.
>http://forums.pokemontcg.com/forum/33-in-game-item-exchange/
>http://www.ou7c4st.com/card-values.html

Code Giveaways:
>Post them as an image with the QR code covered. Bots will snatch plain text or uncovered QRs.
>Ask for emails and send em individually.
>Post your pulls or your mom dies in her sleep

We have a Discord and yes it's alive: https://discord.gg/n7gPzTX
>>
File: 250px-Garbodor_anime.png (59KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Garbodor_anime.png
59KB, 250x141px
>>32931200
First for the chemo that cured the meta.
>>
I don't even play the TCG, I come here to look at the cards.
>>
I just downloaded this bc i got my first booster in 5 years and is it normal to get a EX and all those because i got an yvetal break card in that code. I got a steelix full art ex out of the actual booster too so thats cool also.
>>
>>32931315

what is new mewtwo or marshadow GX?
>>
Why isn't N a may effect for the opponent?
>>
>>32931495
Because fuck your hand thats why
>>
>>32931495
Yeah, let's buff N
>>
>>32931487
Garbage and only relevant in expanded
>>
>>32931315
This is bait.
>>
Anybody play Koko/Electrode? I'm trying to improve the deck as much as possible before the next set
>>
>>32931200
How muchs S&M packs is Lapras EX worth?
>>
Holy shit op how can you fuck up so much
Old >>32922388

>discord
You serious?
>>
File: Totodile-SM3plus.jpg (39KB, 218x275px) Image search: [Google]
Totodile-SM3plus.jpg
39KB, 218x275px
UUNF
>>
Nothing wrong with the discord.
>>
>>32933043
koko is basically shit in standard and not quite good enough in expanded atm, just wait for burning shadows. Playing with proxies it quickly becomes clear that koko will be a pretty damn good deck in worlds format.
>>
>>32933945
Leading with the amass drampa and then having koko attack on turn 2 is pretty decent. It doesn't seem like that package has a deck to call home yet.

>>32932739
Garbodore is just a traffic cop. He doesn't actually kill anything that isn't speeding.
>>
tfw you're trying to theorycraft a raichu-GX deck but don't know what the best way to abuse it. Electrode, Magnezone, Eels, Mega Magnectric, there are so many electric acceleration options.

I'm thinking probably Eels though, and 1-2 Kokos to deal with potential Archeops lock issues. Being fighting weak is going to suck ass in expanded though, might be best to just run it with Magnezone in standard if BKT isn't rotated, otherwise you're stuck with Electrode which is kind of a non-option due to how easy it is to counterplay.
>>
>>32934107
Magnezone all the way unless rotated
>>
>>32933974
Shit analogy for a similar card.
>>
>>32931315
Is this a meme or do people really think that this card is good for the game and balanced?
>>
>>32935019
Meme here but in some stream the commentators kept saying how nice for Garbodor to be here because it gives an healtier and slower meta
>>
>>32935019
It ensures that you can't autopilot turbo dark to victory anymore. Most of the decks that Garb killed were cancer and the decks that it enables are fun.
>>
Which is better, Metagross/Mewtwo or Venusaur/Mewtwo? FogP should be rotated by then.
>>
File: 7-4-2017 4-09-25 PM.png (1MB, 1599x898px) Image search: [Google]
7-4-2017 4-09-25 PM.png
1MB, 1599x898px
Finally opened a Lele. 2 more and I can play Vikavolt / Bulu online.
>>
>>32935631
With Garb being a Norse god right now, I can promise you it won't be anything Mewtwo.
>>
File: 1115225.jpg (29KB, 322x450px) Image search: [Google]
1115225.jpg
29KB, 322x450px
Fuck you I like it
>>
Lysandre and Sycamore make the game fucking way too casual.
>>
>>32936509
You mean N.
>>
>>32935019
The only meme here is the notion that no card should ever punish you for your deckbuilding decisions. Garb is only going to auto-roll outdated metagame decks from 2016. Sorry, not sorry that you refuse to stop playing four trainer's mail.

Look at some contemporary decks. Decks are sacrificing greediness to make sure that they can develop their attackers without being forced to play 3-4 item cards per turn. If you don't want to adapt, go ahead and be somebody else's bye in your next event and then complain about it here.
>>
>>32936674
I remember this being said about Toad during the start of its cancer too.

>just don't rely on items

I can't wait to see the clusterfuck of a meta that will result from losing VS Seeker. All current consistency cards will be gone and Garbs are going to get loads of free wins to bad Ns and Sycamores forcing item use just to draw.
>>
>>32936815
Except there is now more variation post Garb then there was prior. It's not even winning many tournaments.

From what has been leaked so far they're creating a variety of useful supporters for different styles of decks. And less items that draw more items. Without VS seeker we will see more value in the supporters you play.

So far the only decks that have taken a massive hit are item spam turn one donk decks like M Mewtwo and Darkrai and I'm happy now that the meta isn't who can chain the most trainer mails into max elixirs.
>>
>>32936953
>From what has been leaked so far they're creating a variety of useful supporters for different styles of decks.
The supporter lineup from now to the foreseeable future will be 4 Sycamore, 4 N, 2-3 Guzma, and 1-2 tech supporters like Kukui, Lillie, Wicke or Hala. Any supporter besides Guzma that does not draw cards will not see any play. Just like it was before VS Seeker. Only this time supporting yourself with items to make up for the lack of a consistent draw engine will make you lose to Garb.

Garb is by far the most played deck at the moment and by far the most consistent. After rotation every deck that isn't Garb will fall off the face of the earth due to losing core tech.
>>
>tfw you play nightmarch
>>
File: 1493041995475.jpg (66KB, 360x502px) Image search: [Google]
1493041995475.jpg
66KB, 360x502px
>>32937151
forgot pic
>>
>>32937095
>garb by far the most consistent
At underperforming maybe
>>
>>32937259
And yet it always comprises most of top 8 and then loses to the lucky counter deck that made it through.

>Night March is every other deck but it sucks because it gets 2nd, never 1st
Retarded argument.
>>
>>32936953
>It's not even winning many tournaments.
Didn't it just win US nationals?
>>
>>32937492
Yeah and tanked in the Japanese nationals.
And the comparison to Seismitoad is inapt, that'd be Noivern.
>>
>>32937281
There were two Garb decks in NA top 8. There were also two Decidueye decks and two Ninetales decks so I guess they're cancer as well.

Garb isn't the single best card, Drampa GX causes more headaches. Garb is there for the finishing touch that Drampa needed.

It won't even win worlds.

There is a reason you can't play Garb by itself. All it has done is add a layer of complexity and at the same time killed the brain dead turbo decks netdecking faggots were using. The meta is better now.
>>
stop giving up you fucks and hand over your prizes
>>
>>32936359
It doesn't do anything.
>>
>>32938300
Blame the dogshit RNG.
>>
>>32935019
to be fair, not a single deck with it made it to the top 8s anywhere as far as I'm aware, but everybody had to plan for it.

So in doing so, it made the meta very diverse.
>>
>>32938300
IKR? I got one of those "take 100" prize card missions and basically had to do it one prize per game because if things don't fall immediately in their favor, if they lose any ground at all, they just quit.

I really feel like concedes should have increased payout or something since they cheat you out of the damage, knockouts, and evolutions that missions ask for. Like, if I can't get what I'm here for, then at least compensate me with something else.
>>
>>32936815
>I remember this being said about Toad during the start of its cancer too.
>just don't rely on items
There is a world of difference between locking you out of using a card type completely and a punisher mechanic. Anything that allows your opponent to choose which bad thing happens to them is going to be inherently as strong as the lowest impact consequence against them.
>>
My thoughts exactly.

Just because your exact 4th gen rain team doesn't work in modern OU doesn't mean that the meta is broken.
Instead, the meta is broken for entirely different reasons.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.