[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you gonna Buy USM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

http://www.strawpoll.me/13349553
>>
We know next to nothing about it. Why would anyone already decide whether they want it or not?
>>
>>32926637
There is a 75% chance for me. I have to see more gameplay
>>
>>32926648
Because it's Pokemon
>>
>>32926653
Me too
>>
Every shithead on this board will buy it
>>
>>32926954
The joke is on you, Anon, for I have no 3DS.
>>
>>32926637
I already put five dollars on my copy of US already.
>>
>>32926960

>Emulatorfag detected
>>
>>32926637
Probably just going to pirate it
>>
>>32926637
No I have citra
>>
No. Not worth it.
>>
>>32926653
Can we just replace "gameplay" with "content"? We all fucking know what the gameplay is gonna be. As for OP's question, yes I am.
>>
>>32926637
The only reason I'm not pirating it is because I prefer the game cards over digital downloads.
>>
>>32926637
Where is the pirating option?
>>
>>32926637
>buy
lel. But I will play it.
>>
>>32927019
Op here the question asks if you gonna buy usm not play it.

If your pirating it your not buying it. So vote no
>>
>>32927039
A pirating option still would be better, you fucked up.
>>
SM was the first and only game I pirated on 3DS and boy am I glad I didn't spend a dime on it.
Ended up enjoying these games even less than I did with XY and ORAS.
>>
Waiting for more info but likely yes because autism.
>>
>>32926960
Kek you are so witty anon. I love your emulator humor
>>
>>32926637
Put a "Maybe" next time and I'll vote.
>>
>>32926637
>Buy
After what GF did in SM?
In hindsight, skipping ORAS just because lolnobattlefrontier was a bad idea, so I'll be pirating USUM.
>>
>>32926637
I'm not going to pre-order it, and will wait until I know if it has actual new content in it before deciding whether to buy it or not.
>>
>>32926637
Unsure as it just seems like the same game and same region making it boring to visit it so quickly again.
>>
Gotta wait and see. As much and x and Y on retrospect were pretty bad I still had fun my first playthrough and online/breeding were done so well. SM werected actually the first time a pokemon game hyped me up only to drop theverything ball off a cliff. They lost my trust so now Imy going to wait and see. I
They will basically have to rehaul everything about the game if I'm going to be interested this time
>>
>>32927014
Yes
>>
Yes, because I literally live for Pokemon. Even if I don't like what I see I always enjoy the main series games greatly.
>>
Maybe. If it's a straight "third version" like Emerald or Platinum, probably not. If it has any more substantial changes like BW2, probably.
>>
No one buying USM

Pokemon is dead
>>
File: free shrugs.jpg (51KB, 449x642px) Image search: [Google]
free shrugs.jpg
51KB, 449x642px
I still haven't finished Sun (still on the second island). So no.

Guess I'm just getting too old for the games.
>>
>>32926637
I'm gonna trade in my copy of Moon then use the money to buy it. Pokebank let's me keep anything of importance.

It'll be the first 3rd version I ever play, not counting BW2, which were closer to sequels.

I really enjoyed it, and what few issues I felt it had I also expect have a high chance to be fixed in Ultra.
>>
>>32927194
I just don't play the modern games.
>>
>>
>>32926960
same
>>
>>32927014
/vp/ doesnt know jack shit about video games terms
They say SM is filled with cutscene while there is like 15 minutes of actual cutscene, and a shitload of dialogue
>>
>>32927678
>game puts you in a 5 minute dialogue session
>can't just mash it out like you could for BW(2) and earlier games because of extended and silly animations
>finally get control of your character, and walk into a transistion.
>goes into another 5 minute dialogue session

Honestly, of Gamefreak wants to keep shoving cutscenes down our throat, they should take a page from the Persona series and let us fast forward dialogue sessions.
>>
>>32927710
I totally agree with you, I was just saying that people here struggle with video game terms
>>
>>32926740
Honestly I used to be this way, when we got the first reveal of SM I preordered it that day with no info, idk but I'm more hesitant this time. I'll almost definitely getting it but it's not the same as it used to be.
>>
File: tfwme.jpg (34KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
tfwme.jpg
34KB, 601x508px
>>32926637
>implying i've paid for a pokemon game since since black and white
>Implying that i even own a 3DS
lmaoing at your life senpai
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.