[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lmaoo 4chan rumor people fell for it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0857.png (549KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0857.png
549KB, 750x1334px
>>
>>32925090
/vp/ has no room to mock others for believing pokemon rumors.
People on this board legitimately believed Ballio and friends were real for months and denounced the actual leak of the starters with incredible fury and vitriol.
>>
>>32925090
remember when 4chan thought we elected trump? I cant because they still do
>>
>>32925176
>People on this board legitimately believed
>Source: My ass

The people that you so claim to legitimately have believed in those ''''leaks'''' also knew they had to take the leaks with a grain of salt (much like how we all should do regarding ANY leak) or were still hesitant to believe in them in the first place. People with blind belief or spamming about them (much less discussing them) were outright trolls. I've been in several threads involving them (the Ballio threads specifically), there were people that knew and legitimately accepted shit would never happen even though they wanted it to happen. The latter bit is true though, even though there were people that utterly believed in the actual final starters' leaks as well, enough to make it look like they never doubted the leaks in the first place. Most of the haters were mostly petrified of Incineroar becoming another Fire/Fighting though or outright disliking either Incineroar and/or Primarina's design, while the owl was the least complained about, but still also having its own kind of haters, even if a minority. /vp/ had a shitstorm the minute Mallow was confirmed and from that point on, it was practically impossible to deny the final evolution Alolan starters any further since doing so would either be trolling and/or extreme denial/not wanting to accept what happened back then.

People were also hoping for alternate evolutions when we all know Game Freak's lazy as shit and would never make the starters have such a sudden drastic change to them without outright announcing how it works. Having Rockruff evolve in Sun and Moon is already a bloody mess.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.