[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is shiron going to be canon in the games?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (357KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
357KB, 1280x720px
Is shiron going to be canon in the games?
>>
>>32924128
>tfw USUM universe is the demo universe meaning ash is canon.
>>
>>32924128

Probably; it suits Lillie really well and they're getting a figure to join the rest of the anime set
>>
Amazing how Lillie's entire character and design revolve around Nebby, yet he got removed in the anime in favor of a generic Vulpix. That'd be like watching a remake of the first episode of OS, except instead of Pikachu Ash gets a Voltorb.
>>
>>32924264
>Charizard
Sure, why not.
>also Charmander
Fucking why.
>>
>>32924622

Lillie in the anime is practically an original character though; the only thing she has in common with her game counterpart aside from name and design are Gladion and Lusamine being her brother and mother

Still though, there's a chance she'll get Nebby later since a sticker set showed Gladion with Type: Null even though he didn't use it in his debut episode and only used his Umbreon and Midnight Lycanroc
>>
Battling Lillie is every meeting like we did may. Would make me tolerate her more
>>
File: Lillie anime figure prototype.jpg (17KB, 700x474px) Image search: [Google]
Lillie anime figure prototype.jpg
17KB, 700x474px
>>
>>32924622
The Anime always does this shit with the characters. Besides, if Lillie was a carbon copy of her game counterpart it'd spoil the games.
>>
>>32924622

We literally just had Bonnie and Squishy in XYZ, Lillie and Nebby would come across as a rehash of them.

So instead they made Lillie an actual Pokemon Trainer.
>>
>>32924622
game lillie was trash anyway

>why I'm so weak hurrr
>even in my Z form I'm not strong enough to be a trainer hurr
>please take nebby with you to train n shiet
>>
>>32924772

Ash and the others practically worship her in the anime though; they treat everything she does as the second coming of Christ
>>
>>32924128
can someone explain to me why game Lillie is very explicitly NOT a Pokemon trainer due to story reasons, while anime Lillie ignores all that and is practically already the trainer of a Vulpix?
>>
>>32924827
It took her 13 episodes to open up to Pokemon.

Lillie does too in the game but much slower pace
>>
>>32924622
Ironically enough I think the anime giving May her Torchic and Dawn Piplup first made it canon to the games. May is almost always associated with Torchic and to a lesser extent Mudkip, and Dawn is always portrayed with Piplup
>>
File: 158.png (15KB, 447x378px)
158.png
15KB, 447x378px
>>32924750
>Bonnie/Squishy and Lille/Nebby...
>Both are legendaries with "sealed powers" that are kept in bag
>>
File: Ash and Lillie Battle.png (3MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Ash and Lillie Battle.png
3MB, 1600x900px
>>32924827

No main girl in the anime has ever been the same as their game counterpart.
>>
(Page 10)
>>
>>32924128
No.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.