[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is pokegenning cheating competitively

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1478292677778.png (721KB, 835x643px) Image search: [Google]
1478292677778.png
721KB, 835x643px
>inb4 verlisify
>>
Why is he so HOT?!?
>>
>>32924093
Not really. If you give your mons impossible stats or moves they can't learn at all in any generation then yeah its cheating.

But if the pokemon is still within legal limits and it has 100% legal moves and stats then no it isn't cheating because you're still using a pokemon that could be gotten in-game, but you just circumvented the tedious part.
>>
>>32924093
GF needs to remove Midnight Lycanroc.
>>
File: 1472685227591.png (91KB, 400x398px)
1472685227591.png
91KB, 400x398px
>>32924107
Oh so you are telling me you're giving a reasonable and valid response? ugh whatever
>>
File: 1454894704144.jpg (31KB, 505x431px) Image search: [Google]
1454894704144.jpg
31KB, 505x431px
>>32924107
>mental gymnastics
What's the point? Of fucking course it is cheating, but lucky you, no one cares. Have fun.
>>
>>32924120
Watch. At some point down the line of this thread somebody is going to give me another (you) with the response saying "You still cheated. You have a time advantage".
>>
It depends on what your definition of "competitive Pokemon" is

If you are only interested in the battles, then no, as you're not giving yourself an advantage that somebody else wouldn't be able to obtain. For instance fighting games often have codes or some sort of mode that unlock everything, so nobody has to waste time before they can get to playing the game.

If you consider the whole cart experience as the game, then yes, genning is obviously cheating, you're using unapproved means outside the game to achieve your goal.

Either way, nobody in charge of these things cares and nothing is going to be done about it, so like
stop worrying about it, breed if you want to breed, let genners gen cause they're gonna do it whether you like it or not

Pokemon is a trash game anyway
>>
If by competitive means following the rules that the Pokémon Company has for it's tournaments, then yes genning is cheating.
>>
>>32924396
This. His collar makes me hnnnnnnnnng...
>>
File: IMG_7837.jpg (135KB, 896x578px)
IMG_7837.jpg
135KB, 896x578px
Yep
>>
>>32924101

he's trying to kept lies that he's not cheating, sweat is natural during lying
>>
>>32924290
>It depends on what your definition of "competitive Pokemon" is

the hard hitters
the walls
the stall

? OU and ubers, rest is shit
>>
>>32924435
>GF's hack checks
K E K
What I do is I breed/catch whatever mon I need and just edit the IVs/EVs/Egg moves/whatever. Literally impossible to detect since nothing is out of the ordinary. This whole thing wouldn't be an issue if people weren't such autists that they'd gen their mons shiny with illegal/hard to obtain balls since nobody would tell the difference anyway (because there'd be no difference).
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.