[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone have the chimera artwork by Sugimori?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

Does anyone have the chimera artwork by Sugimori?
>>
Scrapped Gen 3 cockatrice?
>>
>>32922614
Yes
>>
File: pokemon concept art chimera.jpg (67KB, 790x532px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon concept art chimera.jpg
67KB, 790x532px
Here you are senpai
>>
>>32922724
Thank you based God <3
>>
>>32922724
Wait is this legit? Where's it from?
>>
File: IMG_0628.jpg (152KB, 459x344px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0628.jpg
152KB, 459x344px
>>32922900
It's not confirmed legit. Apparently it's from an old Geocities site that was reliable in regards to Pokemon leaks.
>>
>>32922927
It is not legit

The Chimera attempt was Null without the helmet and it was fanservice
>>
File: 250px-667Litleo.png (62KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-667Litleo.png
62KB, 250x250px
>>32922609
Not the same, but I was 100% positive this thing was gonna evolve into an awesome manticore because of the scorpion barb on it's tail

Instead we got generic lions
>>
>>32922974
>one of those retards who thought a clear tuft of hair was a barb

It's been a while
>>
>>32922981
We all knew it was hair when it was shown, idiot

It's because it's SHAPED like one
Doesn't mean it couldn't have turned into one later though
>>
Sorry to hijack the thread, but does anyone have that picture with two legendaries one green(?) and one blue, really detailed and kind of overdesigned, the blue one looked kind of like if an UB was a grim reaper. They weren't real but were designed by one of Game Freak's staff. I believe they were either before BW release or before XY's, but the second option is probably the right one.
>>
>>32922958
Just because Silvally exists doesn't mean that this wasn't considered at some point.
>>
Like the design but that's more a Cockatrice if anything, an olds hook Chimaera is the combination of a Lion Goat and Snake made...well basically if you wanted a Chinese dragon but didn't have the time to actually make one lol. If it helps though chimaera means she goat, so it would be mostly goat like with smaller horns.

Though Type Null and Silvally are based on a medical chimaera more so the mythical omel being a combination of any animal or groups of people instead of just those three.
>>
>>32923367
>the first attempt
reading comprehension; I'm telling you as it is
>>
>>32922724
When was this drawn ? And for what game ?
I would be surprised if this was an actual Pokemon design for Gen I/II, the design looks kind of busy, though it would be fine now. If that's the case I guess they didn't put it in RBY/GSC because they couldn't do a proper sprite because there is just too much to it
>>
>>32922927
Oh man I like this bitch right here
>>
>>32923619
The story goes that it was a scrapped Gen 3 design.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.