[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aesthetically ultra sun and moon is gonna be more appealing than s/m

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0853.jpg (969KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0853.jpg
969KB, 960x960px
The added flowers the dirt color on floor

You can tell just by that. Usm will have more effort put into the games than sun and moon

The B team at game freak rocks
>>
I forgot to add the pikachu area
>>
How are we certain this is being handled by B team?
>>
>>32919906
>Aesthetically ultra sun and moon is gonna be more appealing than s/m
...and it will run worse, especially because they will most likely be using the same engine
>>
>>32919906
>they're still using that bloom shader
>the same one that makes white glow bright at night
>the same one that is a detriment to performance without much visual gain
>>
>>32919972
Masuda and omhori developing the switch game right now dude
>>
>>32920011
oh thank god
>>
>>32919906
ORAS was more aesthetically polished than XY
SM were more aesthetically polished than ORAS

But of course, THIS will be the time we get a game with effort put into it
>>
>>32920027
Huh? All 3 games are different regions and sun and moon a different engine
>>
>>32919906

>we had some interns throw some extra assets along the dirt roads

I don't give a fuck, give me post game or get fucked. I didn't buy lazy ass ORAS and I won't buy this lazy game unless there's tons of new shit
>>
>>32920054
The effort is there
>>
>>32920027
I still think that ORAS is more aesthetically pleasing than SM, even if SM is still more polished.
>>
>>32920103
You can paint a turd gold, etc

I'll wait to see what they reveal that's more than something to look at
>>
>>32920128
There's effort there
>>
>>32919906
>sells a beta version of a game
>sells it again
>it's a totally new game
>look at all this effort
Christ this is why Nintendo can keep getting away with this, you idiots will shill anything
>>
>>32919948
>two Pikachus emptily staring at each other
>improvement
>>
How people denying that USM doesn't look better lol
>>
>>32919992
Don't forget how it actually fucks up the cel shading which worked perfectly fine in Gen VI, and how they removed the very slight darker shading at nighttime from Gen VI instead of making it darker as they should've.

>>32920027
Not at all. It's fine if you like the full proportions in the overworld, but otherwise SM actually looks worse than the VI games.
>>
>>32920011
That just may have been enough to perk my interest in getting this shit.

Still going to buy used.
>>
>>32920876
Just wait for info about games to come out
>>
>>32919906
>B team

Nice meme, maybe you have any proof that ay "b team" exists in the first place. No? Thats what i thought

Also
>"OMG the game looks better, that means they put more effort into it"

Of course it looks better, you dont expect a upgrade game to look worse. As for the effort, better look is hardly "effort"

Effort would be new areas, features and decent post game, not visual tweaks here and there
>>
>>32921175
There did use to be a multi-team set up according to interviews, with one team on HGSS and BW2 while the other did BW1 and XY respectively, but we have no reason to believe that is still the case as they stated with XY that the secondary team worked with the primary team on the tail end of the XY's development, statements that the same team that worked on XY did ORAS, and statements that the team was also working on ORAS at the same time they started work on SM.
>>
>>32921205
>There did use to be a multi-team set up according to interviews
Again, post proof
>>
>>32921214
Look it up yourself if you wanna see it, I don't have those up to six-year old articles on hand anymore, and I don't care enough about proving myself right to look for them. Good luck at that, because they're all practically footnotes in much bigger interviews.
>>
>>32921234
So you dont have anything to back up your claims. The "two teams" or "b team" is a thing you'll only find in fan speculations.
>>
>>32919906

Throwing some glitter on a pile of shit doesn't mean it's better, it's still shit.
>>
>>32920698
You're aware that screenshots don't have movement right? Or is summer in full swing?
>>
>>32921244

Like the guy said, look it up yourself instead of being a massive dick about it.
It has been stated in interviews that they have different teams work on different games.
>>
>>32919906
Does anyone else really hate the whole 'red circle and arrow' gimmick on videos these days?

Seriously, if it's needed to use these tools to focus on one tiny detail on a generic screenshot then the thumbnail needs to be redone to clearly illustrate the point of the video. If an arrow and a circle on a thumbnail has been used, then it has been done wrong.

It's not actually insulting to the audience but it almost assumes we, as an audience, are too stupid to see what the thumbnail is about. Again, redo the image to clearly illustrate the point of the video.

Circles, arrows and even emoji's just too tacky.
>>
>>32919948
This area is exactly why I DON'T have hype for these games. They're nothing but obvious cashgrabs, they won't have anything of actual quality. Just more pandering and Pikachu shoved down our throats.
>>
>>32921542
They're beside a river, you gonna get a surfing one that lets you go to the other side
>>
>>32921531
Damn autism really is growing at an alarming rate
>>
>>32921531
Clickbait.
>>
>>32919972
What do you expect the B team to be doing? Making the Switch game? If the A Team is making USM, that'd only mean great things for the Switch game.
>>
>>32921333
>It has been stated in interviews that they have different teams work on different games.
Show me at least ONE, or at least one quote. If you cant then its bullshit, simple as that. Im not gonna look it up because i dont know even where to search but if you claim these exist then i ask you to prove it.

Its not about being a dick, its just clearing up misunderstandings that live in Pokemon fanvase for years
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.