[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a feeling these will be the best Pokemon games ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

>>
>>32919636
They may very well be.

Shame we have literally nothing to make judgment on yet.
>>
>>32919636
Same
>>
>>32919636
I have a feeling this will be the first Pokemon game I don't buy. Gonna do extensive research and have the whole thing spoiled for me here before I light 40 bucks on fire like I did with SM and ORAS.
>>
If they add new pokemon, I will give it a shot.
But if they just spoil the entire game again I'm gonna pass.
I didn't really like this gen.
>>
>>32919636
you should discard that feeling, or else you're going to be disappointed really fucking hard
do it for your own good
>>
I feel like aloha will be massively improved
>>
>>32919701
I sincerely fucking doubt it and Stoutland, Tauros, and each and every fade to black roadblock will be intact and ready to annoy us at launch.
>>
>>32919666
This. I can't state enough how much OPMshould listen to this.
>>
>>32919636
That's what they said about SM. Now look where that got us.
>>
File: 46149188_p6.png (295KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
46149188_p6.png
295KB, 800x1000px
If Kris cameos in them, they will be.
>>
They already made the engine. Now they just need to tweak it.
>>
>>32919741
>OPM
This is my punishment for mobileposting.
>>
>>32919750
They are objectively the best first games of a generation, and now they're getting a third version. You do the math.
>>
I'm surprised they haven't done any marketing since the reveal yet. I believe SM had trailers about game content prior to last May, and were in July with nothing to go on.

I don't want to spoil too much from the trailers, but I feel I have to pay attention to them to see if it's a game I want to play. Safe to say based on the last two gens that what we see in the trailers is what we get and nothing more. Bells and whistles are a short lived novelty and I'm not going to bother reliving the SM experience where the game has been left untouched after two weeks of play. I want to see these trailers reveal a game with exploration and game content, not pretty cutscenes that will be quickly passed over ingame but will no doubt hype most here to over expectation.
>>
>>32919636
I have a feeling that they'll be the newest pokemon games ever
>>
File: 1485716087506.gif (458KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1485716087506.gif
458KB, 256x256px
>>32919779
>>
>>32919764
>objectively
May I suggest not using words you don't know how to use?
>>
File: IMG_0853.jpg (969KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0853.jpg
969KB, 960x960px
>>32919758
Yeah look at first route in home town

The flowers and better virbrant dirt colors on ground

Putting more effort into aesthetic
>>
>>32919821
>objectively
>adverb
>in a way that is not influenced by personal feelings or opinions.
Nope, I used it right.
>>
It could be, which is better than XY and SM's chances at being so which were both zero, but ORAS could've been too.
>>
>>32919636

I overwhelmingly strongly doubt it.
>>
>>32919755
Where did this meme come from? I see it everywhere?
>>
>>32919894
It's not a meme it's a theory.
>everywhere
I only post it here, and not even that much.
>>
>>32919636
Why?
>>
>>32919837
Right... I forgot "best-selling" being a thing. Nevermind then.
>>
>>32919823
now the game will run at 4 frames per second instead of 10!
>>
File: 1470543412059.jpg (61KB, 678x678px) Image search: [Google]
1470543412059.jpg
61KB, 678x678px
>>32919823
>Putting more effort into aesthetic
Are they? Looks like fucking dogshit.
>>
>>32919966
Do you not see the difference lol
>>
File: 1481047376855.png (177KB, 501x506px) Image search: [Google]
1481047376855.png
177KB, 501x506px
>>32919976
Yeah and it's fucking neligible.
>dirt is darker
>still looks like someone put a wii fit game onto an N64 cart
>>
>>32919823
That's low hanging fruit. Ill wait for GF to show me something worth paying for.

Also what is that Pokemon next to the girl?
>>
>>32919997
Meowth
>>
>>32919823
>can't go on the grass
>can't explore the forest
>can't leave the path
>talk to someone
>*fade to black
>one mississippi, two mississi--
>k I can play again
>but do I want to
>>
>>32920430
modern pokemon gaymes for you :< give us the old 2D games back pls
>>
>>32919636
Not with only a year of development

SM had a two year break before release and it turned out to be one of the smallest regions to date, with smallest amount of cities, routes, smallest caves, closed buildings and "dead" features like plaza, pokefinder or Battle Royal. Also piss poor post game

But hey, now a miracle wil happen, just few months after SM the upgrade game will become the best game ever

No, it wont, you'll be lucky if they open some buildngs and cut out areas
>>
If they ever learned from what went right when going from Black and White to BW2, they'll be two amazing games.

>Bigger game capacity than ever before
>New mons
>Probably skippable cutscenes
>Good postgame
>Return of Lillie
>You'll battle yourself at the league
>New Alolan forms
>Hopefully new mega forms, accessible before postgame

I really liked the newest mons, and the region was comfy as fuck
I will definitely buy it at launch out of pure hype, please don't harass me
>>
File: 1474155732854.png (2KB, 136x214px) Image search: [Google]
1474155732854.png
2KB, 136x214px
>>32921914
>I will definitely buy it at launch out of pure hype, please don't harass me
Dude we all have that same impulse. Fucking resist it, you fool until we know more about the game. None of you better fucking buy it. Let reddit and the other sheep burn their cash and reveal everything about the game and then we can decide whether or not we buy it rather than giving in to those slanty-eyed kikes.
>>
>>32921914
I don't care if you buy it at launch, but don't get hyped for something you know literally nothing about
>>
>>32919894
>I see it everywhere?
It's literally this >>32919914 one fucking krisfag who shits up the board with constant Kris threads where he's the only one that replies until it hits image limit who keeps pushing this meme. There's no evidence or even hints at it. It's not a theory. It's literally this fucking loser going "KREEES WILL SHOW AHP BCUZ SHE GONE!" over and over and claiming it's obvious.
>>
File: real depressed.jpg (417KB, 512x768px) Image search: [Google]
real depressed.jpg
417KB, 512x768px
>>32919636
>Rushed second editions of a rushed, mediocre game
Yeah man I'm sure they'll get it right this time.
>>
>>32919758
I think they need to start from scratch desu.
>>
>>32922061
The engine's fine, it's the region and the story and virtually everything but the engine that's flawed.
>4 islands; one is pretty much just a tutorial, and the last one is even smaller than the first one
>talk about "exploring an tropical exotic island", despite never actually exploring and, aside from maybe two or three caves in the whole game, everything is just a big boring path from one area to the next
>Literally zero memorable areas, aside from the Ultra Beast Dimension, which doesn't really count, and even so, you're only there for one pushover fight and immediately leave without being able to explore it at all
>Everything else is just generic stuff found in every Pokemon game with no actual landmarks
>CUTSCENES FUCKING EVERYWHERE
>Constant focus on yet another copy/paste Pokemon story, except this time there's a really obvious twist that literally everyone saw coming the second they saw Lusamine
>No gyms, just piss-easy trials
>Trials are generally just baby-tier "puzzles" or some wild pokemon fights before fighting one slightly buffed pokemon with a few other weaker pokemon
>No fucking diving
>Aside from two or three, almost every water area in the game is just a tiny fenced-off area with nothing in it
I could go on, and on, but you get it.
>>
>>32922098
Be careful about saying there's no exploration, grammar nazis will get on your case.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.