[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, who's looking forward to the remake?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: firered-leafgreen.jpg (85KB, 470x235px) Image search: [Google]
firered-leafgreen.jpg
85KB, 470x235px
So, who's looking forward to the remake?
>>
>>32917599

We're working on it

We're planning to include Ash Ketchum and Lillie as major NPCs
>>
tfw I'm cool with anything as long as it isn't sinnoh remakes
>>
>wanting more remakes
>>
The only valid reason for a Kanto game is a sequel that takes place years after GSC
>>
>>32917599
>National pokedex from the start
>breeding from the start
>improve item availability
>improve movesets

That's all it needs to be perfect. Even without any of that they are still my favorites.
>>
>>32917629
I would expect nothing less.
>>
>>32917995
Or, you know, to get all the core game stories off Game Boy tech. The core stories of Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos, and Alola are all on DS or 3DS, while Kanto's is on GBA, if you omit virtual console.
>>
>>32918052
I agree it could be nice to see what Kanto would look like once on 3DS
But honestly I've just played too much of the original and the remake. Making a sequel would be something that people won't expect, and it would be cool to actually see Kanto changed after several years, like with different gym leader, seeing
how characters from the original changed and grew. It was nice to revisit Kanto and notice all the changes that were in GSC, so it could be the occasion to take things further.
Plus it would be a reasonnable decision since they could link SM and Kanto thanks to Lillie.
(I know this won't ever happen, but I like to imagine it)
>>
Pretty sure they'll actually keep remaking the initial two games of a generation, but eventually start remaking the third games of each gen to make even more money.

Yellow remake is inevitable. The very likely popularity will encourage them to make a Crystal remake. And considering Rayquaza's popularity Emerald remake is quite possible.
>>
>>32917995
gsc is still kanto sequel
lol makes no sense another sequel
>>
>>32918880
By Kanto sequel, people mean another game that takes place in Kanto, but with a new story/new characters, etc.

Don't be stupid.
>>
>>32917599
Well the main reason the Kanto remakes were made was because the majority of Kanto pokemon weren't available any other way beforehand. So considering the fact that we now have the virtual releases of red and blue as well as pokebank we might never see another Kanto remake, at least not one that won't be a soulless rehash that was made for either nostalgia or padding for the games that come afterwards
>>
I've said it before but I want a prequel featuring Oak and Agatha as the PC's when they were young trainers, probably late teens. Pokeballs were new inventions (you'd have the standards from the first gen and a ton of apricorn balls, including 'new' ones since apricorn balls were still being widely crafted and distributed because they weren't completely obsolete yet)

They'd be orange and purple version, and of course take place in kanto.

R8 my idea. How would you react if it were real?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.