[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will we ever see him again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: XY_AZ.png (716KB, 840x1152px) Image search: [Google]
XY_AZ.png
716KB, 840x1152px
Will we ever see him again?
>>
Just wait 3000 years
>>
will we ever see her again?
>>
>>32916904
xy remakes
>>
>>32918079
>3000 years later
>Floette finally becomes obtainable.
>>
>>32918079
Nice vagina
>>
>>32916904
So why did Generations just copy+paste his story from XY (they even use the same style stills) instead of adding to his character?
>>
>>32916904
I hope so, AZ was an underrated character who definitely deserved better
>>
>>32916904
Nawl.
>>
>>32916904
Hopefully not. It was by far one of Game Freak's worst characters.
>>
File: tumblr_o28q0cgwUI1qm1yelo1_500.png (194KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o28q0cgwUI1qm1yelo1_500.png
194KB, 500x280px
>>32916904
I hate how little we knew about AZ, considering how interesting his story was. I mean, he was literally an inmortal king with an almost legendary Floette. He was one of the reasons I wanted a Pokémon Z. I was even more interested in him than N.
>>
>>32918862
At least they expanded some on his backstory. They didn't have much else to work with that wasn't a; something entirely new, or b; not associated with Kalos. The only thing Generations added totally new were a couple of fight scenes and tying Looker into some plots that he didn't exist for previously. Everything else was an expansion or fresh look.

>>32919180
>It was by far one of Game Freak's worst characters.
Why? He had very little involvement in the story, granted, but there's nothing inherently bad about him.
>>
>>32919272
>At least they expanded some on his backstory
How? I'm pretty sure pretty much everything in the short was the same as the story, I mean at the very least we could see AZ throughout the ages, with his rage dissipating into sadness, and perhaps even the impetus for him to discover what being a trainer is like.
>>
>>32919211
>...considering how interesting his story was. I mean, he was literally an inmortal king with an almost legendary Floette.
That's probably the most interesting thing about him, how absolutely insane his concept is.
>Immortal
>Already 3,000 years old
>Nine feet tall because why the fuck not
>A legendary king from a war so epic it's still talked about in modern times
>Built a machine literally powered by souls to revive his pokewaifu, then somehow converted that into a weapon to kill everyone, and after that had his pokewaifu leave him, because if we're set around the time of Ancient Greece we might as well write in an epic tragedy
>Wandered the earth all these years searching for his pokewaifu, participating in and witnessing a ton of historical events, now a tattered hobo that probably eats out of dumpsters
I don't think there's another Pokemon character that has even half as many out-there ideas meshed into them like he does.
Shame he got shafted badly in the games and literally doesn't exist in the anime.
>>
Is he GameFreak's biggest waste of a character?
>>
>>32919306
>How? I'm pretty sure pretty much everything in the short was the same as the story,
Meant that they expanded visually, as in they animated some shots that were never in the game (ex., we never saw young AZ's face in his backstory.) Everything else was the same.
>>
File: DBpjyvzW0AAcL2h[1].jpg (130KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
DBpjyvzW0AAcL2h[1].jpg
130KB, 1200x800px
>>32916904
Don't worry, OP. AZ's making his way to Alola in USUM... Maybe he sensed that something big is coming...

...so you can embark on a sidequest where you follow him to random locations like Miror B. for either his Floette or some bragging rights reward instead of him having any actual relevance to the plot!
>>
File: 1493413812588.jpg (76KB, 958x959px) Image search: [Google]
1493413812588.jpg
76KB, 958x959px
>>32918854
>three-way vagina
>>
>>32916904

Maybe and He's been wondering the Earth for years.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.