[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you supposed to use the master ball for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: 20170630_221104.jpg (276KB, 879x517px) Image search: [Google]
20170630_221104.jpg
276KB, 879x517px
What are you supposed to use the master ball for?
>>
Mewtwo and only Mewtwo.
>>
>>32916853
Something purple or pink.
>>
>>32916853
The box legendary
>>
Mewtwo.
>>
suicidal shinies
>>
>>32916853
A cool pokemon like a shiny is about to die or was of those runaway pokemon is about to flee and you're just tired
>>
Mewtwo and Kamikaze Shinies.
And in FRLG's case, the Legendary Beasts because if they use Roar they permanently despawn.
>>
>>32916925

They're not even worth catching since the I.V's are fucked.
>>
>>32916941
>what is hyper training
>>
>>32916954

Still inferior to catching them in Hg/Ss which grant regionaltism, more balltism options, and a chance to not need 5 bottle caps to fix.
>>
>>32916925
Wait what

How did that make it through testing
>>
>>32917000
Gamefreak isn't necessarily obligated to care about quality, the games would've sold well regardless
>>
>>32917000

Bonus fact. Due to some programming fuck up with the personality value of roaming mons that wasn't fixed until Emerald, all roaming legendaries in 3rd Gen pre emerald have their non HP I.V's capped at 2.
>>
File: pt.jpg (26KB, 374x313px) Image search: [Google]
pt.jpg
26KB, 374x313px
>>32916853

A rare one like Fearow or Tentacruel.
>>
>>32916863
The thread shouldn't have gone past the first post, idiots.
>>
>>32918258
I'm doing it, next masterball I have is going for a tentacruel.
>>
>>32918276
to be fair tentacruel match his headshape with masterball
>>
>>32916853
That postgame level 70 legendary or a shiny.
>>
>>32916863
/thread
>>
>>32916853
How do we know that you didn't just nickname a legendary "Linoone"
>>
>>32916863
I wholeheartedly agree, but a second-place contender would be notable legendaries with a catch rate of 3 (the lowest a Pokemon can have), such as Necrozma or Deoxys in OR/AS.
>>
butterfree, because balltism, and it's fun to freak people out that you "wasted" a masterball on caterpie
>>
>>32916980
>losing Emerald Move Tutors for autism
>>
>>32916915
Only correct answer
>>
>>32916875
realistically this.

more practically, a shiny you're worried might flee or die.

But more or less nothing, it's a neat feature
>>
>>32920224
>Implying the Johto beasts gain anything of value from the Emerald Tutors
>>
>>32916853
Ditto
Knowing that it will never be important except maybe for breeding and that its ball will never pass on to its children.
>>
>>32920021
Or how about you just fucking catch them the way you're supposed to? They're boss fights and you just skip them with a "win on turn 1" button. Might as well just inject them then.
>>
>>32921645
>wahh wahh play it the way I want you to play it
>>
>>32916853
>games with Mewtwo in them
Mewtwo

>games without Mewtwo in them
Roaming Legendaries

>games with neither
None

Unless you find a shiny that you can't catch, such as a Lv. 30 one when your team is all Lv. 70, or one that can flee or kill itself.
>>
Mewtwo and/or shinies that you can't risk letting attack, like if they know Self-Destruct.
>>
Why do so many of you fags use it on Mewtwo
It's no better than using it on other 3 catch rate legendaries
>>
>>32921732
Because it's the most powerfull ball, it's purple and has a big fucking M on it.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.