[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: source.gif (998KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
source.gif
998KB, 500x280px
Pokémon you didn't like/care about until you saw them in the anime. I love how pic related wrecks Pikachu
>>
>>32912518
Garbodor.

No, seriously.
>>
>>32912518
Aipom. Anime made me love it (Damn, Ash, why did you traded your aimpom? I'm still salty).
>>
Bunnelby and Aipom for sure
>>
File: giphy.gif (425KB, 389x219px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
425KB, 389x219px
>>32913059
Him and Trub, I was one of those people that hated the trash Pokemon for no team reason and then I saw the episode with the preschool and the Trub, melted my heart
>>
>>32912518
Bunnelby is a cute mans
>>
>>32912518
>they just rehashed the snivy battle
>>
Gliscor
Ash's gliscor always made me laugh Fuck the writers, when they give a pokemon I like to ash they always turn it into the comedy relief (Totodile) or the Jobber of the team (Hawlucha)
>>
>>32912518
>Literally caught and trained a random shitmon to be a complete counter to the type you specialize in

Was Clemont the smartest and most strongest Gym Leader in Pokémon history
>>
>>32912518
Literally the epitome of why I watch the anime. Even if the writing's bad, it's always cool to see pokemon animated and you usually see stuff the stock animations in game don't portray. So you see Golurk in game and think it's a ghostly statue or gladiator or whatever, right? But in the anime, it shows that the design is clearly supposed to be a giant robot and that he can learn Fly and Flash Cannon because his legs and arms are retractable. Hell, in Pokepark, it turns into a goddamn CANNON like Geno in Mario RPG. If it wasn't for the anime, I would've never paid what is now my favorite gen 5 mon a second thought. Also, the anime showed me that Golett's head, arms, and legs can retract into its body to make it spherical a la Bakugan and use Gyro Ball. Love it.

>>32913059
Yes. I love Garbodor's extending arms and poison hoses for fingers. I honestly think people would like it more if they incorporated those into its animation somehow.
>>
>>32915120
>Hell, in Pokepark, it turns into a goddamn CANNON like Geno in Mario RPG
I need to see this
>>
File: 323452132.png (484KB, 1024x548px) Image search: [Google]
323452132.png
484KB, 1024x548px
>>32915152
It's kinda lewd.
>>
File: Bewear becomes Jesus.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Bewear becomes Jesus.gif
1MB, 500x281px
pic related just works better animated
>>
File: 1470270249075[1].gif (2MB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
1470270249075[1].gif
2MB, 500x338px
>>32915152
Not the best capture, but here it is in motion.
>>
>>32915120
>it's always cool to see pokemon animated and you usually see stuff the stock animations in game don't portray.
I loved how they did Cofagrigus doing The Exorcist spider walk
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.