[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I miss something? Why does no one post this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2577.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2577.png
1MB, 640x1136px
Did I miss something? Why does no one post this?
>>
>>32911864
>giving a shit about whatever that game was called
>>
>>32911864
Luck based shitgame
>>
>>32911864
Theres a general that pops up once it a while but since its a pretty dead game it just dies quickly

Also
>this many top tier exes
>still sub-2500
>>
In case you're interested op here's a link to the discord which is decently active. https://discord.gg/CWgaG.
There just isn't a whole lot to discuss unless we have new banners or the gyms have interesting metas , instead of birds, birds, birds.
>>
>>32911864
I got tired of it after a month, even when they started fixing it at the end of the day it's pretty repetitive and there isn't much skill behind it.
>>
can you even play this game without paying money to get further at a certain point? (real question btw, wonder if I should give it a try or not)
>>
>>32913688
As far as free to play goes it's pretty good about giving the premium currency I think. It still a bit of a slog at times. I saw someone who claimed to have crunched the numbers and said you end up roughly with a new ex a month (dunno how accurate that is but it feels pretty close) and they update old irrelevant ones when their gym type comes around. They have a system in place to make sure you can get exactly what you want if you save long enough so it isn't just total luck on what you open but that takes quite a while if you want ex's which you do.
>>
>>32913688
The beginning is obviously the hardest with no good figs but until you reach 1500 rank they keep you playing bots to familiarize you and get you stuffed on time booster.
>>
>>32911864
What game is this even?
>>
>>32913688
Yes it's fairly f2p friendly but be prepared to grind. Even if you spend a bit of money be prepared to grind
>>
>>32913919
Pokemon Duel.
>>
post your ace
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 205x246px
>>32915101
With Manaphy support his wheel can handle almost anything. He has a nifty ability that has incredible synergy with Scoop Up and he carries X-attack, Bright powder, and Double Chance like a boss. Keldeo gets special mention since 71 sacred sword will kill a surpring amount of shit if they roll into their weak piece and hydro kicks secondary effect has been utilized to great defensive and offensive effect several times.
>>
File: heatran1.png (397KB, 507x317px) Image search: [Google]
heatran1.png
397KB, 507x317px
>>32915101
Easily my most clutch Pokemon. Amazing utility against White attackers and rush teams. Always comes through with that Magma Slide when I need it.

Obviously the 16 miss looks bad on paper but the 'secret' with this figure is that when you look past that, over 50% of the wheel is Magma Slide or its 110 attack, and its worst non-miss is a 70. Considering the fact that many meta Pokemon have 30/40/50s on their wheel as non-miss spins, Heatran's wheel looks surprisingly optimal. The fact that it counters Poliwhirl makes things even better.

>>32915164
Great choice, Empoleon has been clutch as fuck for me when I used him. Still remember when he got a winning spin that got me promoted to Ultra back when I started duel.
>>
>>32915101
Mew's yellow scores a nutty amount of kills on a surprising portion of the metagame, including Yveltal, Flygon, birds, etc. Plus the no miss at lvl5 really makes me wet
>>
>>32915164
I didn't even mention he has a pretty good chance of kicking the enemy in the dick if he does get beaten with his icebeam. Just good in general and damn near insane in a rain team.
>>
>>32915433
Also zero miss at lvl5 and near immunity to Paralysis and Burn thanks to his tiny dodge. Really he's just perfect.
>>
How to make the game actually about skill: remove spins
>>
>>32915660
you might as well remove the game at that point
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.