[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>PU How do we make her good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: Artwork_de_Incineroar.png (665KB, 1280x891px) Image search: [Google]
Artwork_de_Incineroar.png
665KB, 1280x891px
>PU
How do we make her good?
>>
File: Decidueye.jpg (67KB, 1120x713px) Image search: [Google]
Decidueye.jpg
67KB, 1120x713px
>>32909078
Unsavable. Both in design and viability. Let's focus on something that can be fixed. Make him into a top tier OU sweeper!
>>
>Smogon tiers
Just use it? That's how you can get it to OU. Just use it.
>>
>>32909101
Give her Shadow Sneak and 20 more Attack
>>
>>32909101
Wouldn't the one that can be fixed and be OU be Primarina? It is high UU, I think.
>>
How to fix Decidueye:
Swap Special Attack and Speed.

How to fix Incineroar:
Swap Special Attack and Speed.

How to fix Primarina:
Pick one of the other two starters.
>>
Intimidate and more moves. It's an incredible fuck up that a Pokemon based on dirty fighting doesn't have Sucker Punch or Knock Off.
>>
>32909143
>inciting starterwars
Please, consider suicide.
>>
>Give it the Intimidate meme

Alas >>32909109

That's not exactly how Smogon tiers work. Primarina is used because she's actually decently good due to its typing despite some errs here and there. Decidueye is only okay, but pretty fucking frail and I'm admitting this as a owl fan, messed up stats here. For Incineroar to become PU though, even that goes beyond my imagination as to why, because I know he's still got some bulk to him and some good attacks. People just seem really unmotivated to pick him up, I guess. I'm not sure why (I mean, besides pointless design bickering/nitpicking, I'm legitimately talking about competitive viability here).
>>
>>32909078
>Release Intimidate
>Add Fire Lash, Knock Off, Sucker Punch, Gunk Shot, Thunderpunch to its movepool.
These changes are hardly radical or invasive(which means they have a chance to actually happen), but would be enough to move it to RU at least. If you are skeptical remember that last gen a bunch of new moves was enough to push Pangoro to BL2 from PU.
>>
>>32909177
>she
>>
File: 1476905996308.png (198KB, 389x365px) Image search: [Google]
1476905996308.png
198KB, 389x365px
>>32909152
>taking the starterwar bait
just as bad
>>
>>32909078
The thing that's really hurting Incineroar right now and my personal theory as to why Incineroar is in PU despite having really good stat distribution is the complete and utter lack of electric coverage for water types. It has absolutely NO answer for when a water type enters the field. Hell, it doesn't even get thunder fang as an egg move, let alone thunder punch or wild charge.

Giving it some more dark type moves would help a lot too, mostly knock off. Give it those and he'll surely shoot up a tier or two.
>>
>>32909180
>giving away signature moves in the same gen

>32909186
>not giving a (You)
>implying I took the bait
>implying I would take this bait too
>>
>>32909257
I imagine you've never heard of Spiky Shield, Mystical Fire and Water Shuriken.
>>
>>32909078
Swap special attack and speed.
Release intimidate.
Give it knock off. Sucker Punch. Fire Punch. Close Combat. Stone Edge. Rock Slide. Agility

There. You now have a bulky intimidate user with a rare, niche typing that can create momentum with u-turn, spam knock off and toxic, be a setup sweeper with edgequake coverage if it needs, or just be an all around good physical attacker that is now able to run a decent scarf set with high powered moves and at least base 80 speed.

Not to act like it would be OU or anything, but it would get a spot on RU, UU even.
>>
>>32909280
Oh yeah, I forgot about those, my mistake. Still, they didn't redistribute them in games taking place in the same region.
>>
>>32909224
When move tutors come along and Incineroar gets both Knock Off and Thunder Punch, it should rise a little.
>>
>>32909078
PU is my favorite tier tho
>>
>>32909257
alright buddy
sure
>>
>>32909078
Wait for the next VGC after she gets her HA
>>
File: 1469840798113.png (37KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
1469840798113.png
37KB, 700x800px
>how to fix Primarina
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.