[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sinnoh is the best region

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (119KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
119KB, 1280x720px
The games were okay, nothing spectacular, but the region was special
>>
>>32908292
Sinnoh was the region most designed like, well, a region. Mt. Coronet was big as fuck, making you pass through it multiple times, the north was proper snowy, and the dramatic climax has you run all over before challenging Mt. Coronet one last time.
>>
>>32908292
Nah. Hoenn was better.
>>
File: Arceus origin- Vortex Wormhole.jpg (68KB, 488x725px) Image search: [Google]
Arceus origin- Vortex Wormhole.jpg
68KB, 488x725px
>>32908292

There is no best region.
>>
>>32908292
Nah. Great Marsh is shit, bog in general is shit, fog in general is shit, and the snow routes were boring and underused. Everything else is rather generic with nothing noteworthy barring Mt Coronet. Mt Coronet was cool.
>>
>>32908763
This is a prime example of bad tastes
>>
>>32908292
I agree with Sinnoh being best region, at least.

a cold climate is far superior to hot.
>>
File: 1462715203392.jpg (46KB, 428x357px) Image search: [Google]
1462715203392.jpg
46KB, 428x357px
Just imagine what they could do to Sinnoh visual-wise on the Switch.
>>
>>32909977
Dreams are free.
>>
>>32908801
Yeah, you're right. I should love movement-penalizing areas that offer nothing visually interesting to compensate.

No, fuck you. Anyone who seriously thinks bog and fog are anywhere close to being good ideas without massive overhaul is a retard.
>>
>>32908292
>Sinnoh is the best region
Your stand up act is great, Anon. Keep up the good work and you'll make it far in the industry.
>>
>>32908292
True, Sinnoh and Unova are the best regions.
>>
>>32910961
>unova best region
>literally a circle
>>
Not really. Hoenn is better. For the best example, compare Mt. Pyre to the Lost Tower. There's also stuff Fuego Ironworks vs the Abandoned Ship, Iron Island vs Shoal Cave, or the Victory Roads.
>>
>>32908292
I like Sinnoh too.

>>32911586
Compare Mt. Pyre to Mt. Coronet. I'm glad they didn't make a big deal out of the token ghost zone. Also, Sinnoh beats Hoenn in all your other examples.
>>
>>32911596
No it doesn't.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.