[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /vp/, why aren't YOU a karenfag yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

File: 007SJK.png (670KB, 600x794px) Image search: [Google]
007SJK.png
670KB, 600x794px
Real strength is when you win with your favourites. Using Magearna, Zygarde, Smogonpex, Grenigger and whatnot only leads to empty, hollow victories that don't mean anything.

pic related.
>>
because my favourite Pokemon loses in a 1v1 to Glaceon without being a bad matchup
>>
>not using a few favorites and surrounding them with top tier support
>>
>>32907697
Pathetic. If your bro is a PU shitmon, especially those of the likes of Shitcineroar or Shitrantis you are considered a shit tasting faggot of the worst kind. UU and RU mons are acceptable to like but if you like anything below this you should consider deleting yourself from existence.
>>
>not using your favourites in a tier where they can viably compete
>>
>>32907697
What if Magearna, Zygarde, Toxapex, Greninja are my favorites?
>>
>>32907697
Because someone using a rodent shitmon as a meat shield one time in doubles doesn't mean shit. Try using this shit in singles and see how much it works
>>
File: elio.png (63KB, 249x251px) Image search: [Google]
elio.png
63KB, 249x251px
>>32907697
Karenfagging is only viable in doubles.
Not that I'm complaining, doubles is better anyway.
>>
File: 1393211482208.png (73KB, 700x979px) Image search: [Google]
1393211482208.png
73KB, 700x979px
>>32907697
>It's a "Sejun Park only used Pachirisu because he likes it" episode
>>
File: think.gif (886KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
think.gif
886KB, 498x498px
>>32907729
Or you could give doubles a try instead of sticking to your meme format?
>>
>>32907740
This
>>
Wasn't Sejun's strategy only possible because XY's first season banned a lot of broken stuff from the previous gen?
>>
>>32907697
Jokes on you, OP, toxapex IS one of my favorites! granted its one of maybe 3/30 that arent garbage but I dont mind using them anyway
>>
>>32907729
>singles

That shit's barely held together by wet tape and you know it.
>>
File: badmememachine.png (551KB, 500x608px) Image search: [Google]
badmememachine.png
551KB, 500x608px
>>32907740
came here to post this
>>
>>32908384
are you implying doubles isn't?
>>
>>32907719
Good Pokemon can't be your favorites, silly.
>>
I'll never forget climbing the gen 5 ladder with Thundering Wobbufett (rainstall featuring Mr. Fett himself).

I wish Wobbufett wasn't so shit, I've loved him since I was a kid.
>>
>>32907697
It's a turn (and luck) based strategy game, picking shitty units just because you like them is fine if you're playing with friends, but your in-game half nfe team is going to get stomped if you come up against someone of equal or greater skill with an actual team
Based on the picture OP is probably bait, but Pachi was actually fairly common in Korea VGC through that season due to the fact that there were so few legal follow me users
>>
>>32907697
But I like Magearna and Greninja. I'm glad they're good.
>>
>>32908493
Wobbufet isn't that bad in the real games. In Smogon he's entirely useless due to the Shadow Tag ban though.
>>
>>32908493
props to being a nightmare to fight with underleveled pokemon
>>
>>32908515
>Wobbufet isn't that bad in the real games
Maybe in BSS, but I can't recall a time that it's ever been good in any doubles format. It's too reactionary, and when the opponent has multiple targets they can just double team wob for a otko or ignore it because it can't attack
It's also not good in most single player purely because by the time you get it you're probably able to deal with opponents much more quickly by just attacking
I'm saying this all as someone whose favorite pokemon is wob, by the way-- the design is great, it's just functionally not that good in any format anymore.
>>
>>32908558
Spotlight
>>
File: 5f4.jpg (73KB, 700x460px) Image search: [Google]
5f4.jpg
73KB, 700x460px
>>32907710
>>
>>32907697
Jokes on you anon, greninja is my favorite
>>
>>32907697
>why aren't YOU
Because I'm with Grimsley as far as philosophical view of Pokemon battle goes.
>>
File: fittycentbestcent.gif (490KB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
fittycentbestcent.gif
490KB, 192x192px
>tfw zygarde 50% and tapu koko are two of my favorite mons ever
who /karenfagwhohappenstolikegoodmons/ here
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.