[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apologise.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

File: %22%22%22rivals%22%22%22.png (286KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
%22%22%22rivals%22%22%22.png
286KB, 500x318px
Apologise.
>>
>>32906505
Literally who
>>
why? they're all shit and still are shit

easily the worst part about x and y
>>
I think we can all agree that everyone in their group were squezing out farts and blaming it on the fat kid.
>>
>>32906508
As much shit they are because they ARE atleast they are not fucking Hau.
>>
>>32906778
Hau is better than these fucks though and does way more
>>
>>32906778
>3 useless fucks vs 1 kind of useless fuck
I actually liked Hau tbqh
>>
>>32906785
>"Lol Malasada"
>"Lol you beat me isn't this game easy?"
No
>>
>>32906778
Hau is way better than these 3 useless shits.
>>
>>32906505
I'm sorry that the title "shittiest character ever" was stolen from you three.
>>
>>32906793
A Cute Loli, a total faggot and a Cute Shota>a total faggot.
>>
I want to FUCK Trevor
>>
>>32906797

You didn't even play the game, did you?
>>
>>32906806
What does that even mean? I defended my title against him a dozen times and he's fucking trash. What changes if you remove him or god forbid make him not shit?
>>
>>32906811
might as well hate every character in pokemon then

since this entire series is piss easy and character development is almost nonexistant and/or limited to one or two traits, main character or not
>>
>>32906824
Why would I hate every character? I said I Hau because "Lol malasada" "Lol I suck at battles" and your response was a meme reply with absolutely no valid point.
You're alarmingly salty about this
>>
>>32906831
>I Hau
Hate Hau. Don't think Hau is a verb
>>
>>32906505
I'll apologize to Shauna for wanting to do stuff to her butt, but that's all I got. These other two can die.
>>
>>32906505
No. Hau and Lillie are miles better.
>>
>>32906505
If anything, Gamefreak should be the ones apologising.
>>
>>32906778
Hau is a decent character.

Those three fucks have terrible design and annoying personality and no role in the story
>>
>>32906803
seek help
>>
>>32906882

I don't get why people hate him so much. He's not the deepest character but you can't exactly expect that from Pokemon.
His character is a little weird though. I feel like what little character arc he has is missing huge chunks.
>>
>>32906505
Die in a fire you fucking faggots. Hope it hurts and I never want to see your stupid faces ever again in a Pokemon game.
>>
>>32906505
Sorry you're so shit. :^)
>>
File: 1465135742852.jpg (57KB, 594x480px) Image search: [Google]
1465135742852.jpg
57KB, 594x480px
>>32906831
>anything that i disagree with is a meme reply
>projecting anger and salt
only salty one here is you, guy

hau is a one dimensional character in a game series built entirely on one dimensional characters that barely, if at all, can pass off as dynamic

you can dissect pretty much every character in pokemon in two short quips, they're that simple

im indifferent to most characters but to say that the x/y gang was more tolerable than hau is extremely debatable
>>
>>32906505
>tfw no one likes Shauna and instead wants to fuck Serena instead
I wish Shauna was less annoying so we'd get more art of her. Delicious brown is underrated.
>>
hello my name is trova, now you remember me
>>
>>32906505
I'll take them any day over Hau. At the very least they werent annoyinngly sitting on my tail all the time

Not to mention other adaptations (anime/manga) did them justice while Hau in the manga is a living meme
>>
I want to fug Shauna
>>
I'm glad the anime made them better.
>>
>>32906505
Can't hate Shauna, got that delicious Tamagoro doujin from her existing.
>>
>>32906505
I'm sorry.

sorry that these paper-thin-personalitied fucktards are still one of the reasons that X/Y were some of the worst games (story wise) to date.
>>
File: tierno.jpg (12KB, 81x163px) Image search: [Google]
tierno.jpg
12KB, 81x163px
>>
>>32906800
Hau IS a cute shota tho.
>>
>>32906778
This, they are less a character than Hau but whatever characterization Hau had only made him worse.

Fuck all them four, though.
>>
Why all the hate on Hau though?

Also Shauna is waifu-tier. I want her to have my brown babies.
>>
>>32908877
>Why all the hate on Hau though?
People barely understands what makes Hau a bro I guess, also /vp/ is full of teenager edgelords.
>>
File: Cheren slap.png (135KB, 285x416px) Image search: [Google]
Cheren slap.png
135KB, 285x416px
I liked them as a concept, but wished they were better utilized. Tierno should've been saved for ORAS or SM as a side character, since contests and Z-Moves would make his dancing schtick make more sense. Trevor could battle you less/stop you less, and could instead engage in optional trades to help both of you fill out the dex. Shauna felt like a worse Bianca, so I feel like her role could be changed a little. Maybe have her act more like rival Brendan/May, since the 3 of them are working with Professor Sycamore on his research.
Even though I felt like they were wasted potential and thought they were boring, I wasn't too annoyed by them, like I was with Cheren. Hau's not too bad.His interactions with Gladion were nice, and even though I felt like the malasadas thing was weird or forced, that aspect of him didn't overstay its welcome like Kukui's move puns did.
>>
File: 1481076387805.gif (276KB, 393x421px) Image search: [Google]
1481076387805.gif
276KB, 393x421px
put yourself in hau's shoes

you'd be excited too if you were going on a pokemon adventure and you could eat whatever the fuck you wanted with no parental supervision at the age of ~10
>>
>>32909083

They hate him because he's a coconut nigger and he's cheerful and optimistic instead of being a brooding edgefag.
>>
>>32908877
He's not a cute girl.
>>
>>32909249
Which is ridiculous, because Gladion appears to be an edgelord and everyone hates on him too. I guess when it comes to SM, /vp/ won't be happy with it until gen 8.
>>
>>32906505
No. All of these characters are garbage.
>>
>>32906505
I mean, for what it's worth, they got chuckles out of folks with the nickname mechanic.

I just wish Kalos got a revisit so I could possibly like them.

Also, isn't it fitting that a member of such a hated group of rivals has a Vanillite on his shirt?
>>
>>32906778
But Hau took traits from all of them.
>brown like Shauna
>likes to eat and dance like Tierno
>has missing parents like Trevor
>>
>>32907497
I feel this anon, I really do
>>
>>32906778
god fuck hau i fucking hate hau
>>
>>32906505
No.
X/Y was a gay field trip.
Lillie might have been annoying but it was only one annoyance. Hau wasn't a co-dependent fuccboi and Gladion was too busy being a fake Skull member.
>>
>>32911281
Of all things that could have new versions, it would be better have Omega X & Alpha Y expanding things than Ruby/Sapphire remakes (and I like ORAS).
>>
>>32906505
If they made the game hard, and gave these people good teams, then they would have been much better.

I actually liked adventuring with a group of friends...
>>
>>32909339
That's cause Gladion's an edgelord without the things that makes edgy rivals fun, the sheer magnitude of how much of a cunt they are to you. That and a good theme, because that battle song was some weak shit. Compare these two songs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKOG5UM202Y&t=73s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDLj143lxVk
Gladion is merely a meme character, a product of post-postmodernism, while Silver is an actual rival.
>>
>>32914126
Oh man, your opinions are really bad.
>>
>>32914126
>An actual rival
>Is canonically absolutely incompetent
K
>>
>>32906778
Hau is 10 times better than all of those combined
>>
>>32914126
I don't see what point you're trying to make. Silver's theme sounds openly antagonistic, where as Gladion's sounds angry and a little tragic.

They're both trying to prove something, but for different reasons.
>>
>>32914126
>Silver is an actual rival
No, Silver was an enemy.

If you want to use an example of a good rival, use Barry or Gary.
>>
>>32907489
>>32906806
no, stop pretending "if you disagree you didnt play the game" is anything other than a retard reply

But is still better than the "no u" projecting reply which is even worse
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.