[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So ... who was Aster?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: Zinnia.png (103KB, 350x219px) Image search: [Google]
Zinnia.png
103KB, 350x219px
I'm going to draw a manga about Zinnia, just want to hear your theories for inspiration.
>>
The original universe's May.
>>
Zinnia's daughter.
>>
>>32906073
I don't have any theories, I just really want to see your manga!
>>
>>32906073
Born in a Draconid village.
That's the plan!
>>
>>32906073
Her mentor/ Previous Lorekeeper. This is less ambiguous in the Japanese version than in the English one.
>>
>>32906083
Isn't she too young for that?
>>
File: aster phoenix.png (259KB, 561x592px) Image search: [Google]
aster phoenix.png
259KB, 561x592px
>>
File: lorr.png (113KB, 750x640px) Image search: [Google]
lorr.png
113KB, 750x640px
>>32906083
Uhhhh...
>>
>>32906137
Yes, it's a shitty meme. Aster could be her sister, her mother, her friend or her mentor I guess
>>
I like to imagine she was her lesbian lover
>>
>>32906259
This councides perfectly with the manga's Delta Episode chapter. It even states that Zinnia's burned cape was Aster's, which she took from her deceased body as a memento after crying so much over her death that her voice gave out.

OP! Use that as your inspiration!
>>
>>32906073
The Draconid clan equivalent of Obi Wan Kenobi
Taught Zinnia about mega evolution, the power of Fug and multiverse shittery, like Kenobi taught Luke about the Force, lightsaber dueling and Vader
Both died after training their respective protégés
>>
is the manga canon?
>>
>>32906913
its official and canon, but only canon to itself, the game's sre a seperate canon.
>>
>>32906137
Not if the kid died young.
>>
>>32906259
I'm gonna ned more of a sauce for this since this is the only thing I've seen that mentioned this interview.
>>
>>32906932
That would be really fucked up.
>>
>>32906513
Jesus, that sounds depressing.

What did Aster do? Eat a Fire Blast or something?
>>
>>32907022
The Devon Corporation killed her and her Marxian environmentalist ambitions.
>>
>>32907029
No wonder Zin hated the fuck out of them :^)
>>
>>32907047
>Zin

Cute! I should use that as a nickname.
>>
>>32906096
I'll post the first page on /fanfiction/, as soon as it's ready
>>
>>32907348
Oh my god
>>
>>32907406
What? Isn't that the suitable place?

I'm not sure whether I go with the manga explanation, since I like the idea of Aster being alive in another dimension -> hence why Zin refused to have the meteor transported there.
>>
Maybe Aster got turned into the Whismur
>>
>>32907520
No. Zinnia faces away from the Whismur whenever she remembers Aster. It's obvious Wishmur is simply a surrogate doll.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.