[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your ideas for the perfect Pokemon game.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: animals_hero_pygmy_marmoset.jpg (473KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
animals_hero_pygmy_marmoset.jpg
473KB, 1920x1080px
Post your ideas for the perfect Pokemon game.
>>
File: capybara_by_brasiopkmn-da7scd1.jpg (65KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
capybara_by_brasiopkmn-da7scd1.jpg
65KB, 894x894px
>>
File: Graag.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Graag.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
Graag
>>
File: magnoloia.jpg (32KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
magnoloia.jpg
32KB, 308x308px
Graphical Style of Gen IV (Or rather if they continued spriting this style, but with upgrades to match better specs)
Pacing of Gen III
Post Game of Gen III
Fan Service of Gen II
Region Design of Gen II
Story of Platinum
Rival Archetype of Gen I
Home Console Companion game of Gen I
Online of Gen VI
Character Dev of Gen VII
Pokemon Design and amount of Gen _I_
>>
File: 152346423646.png (2MB, 1491x1727px) Image search: [Google]
152346423646.png
2MB, 1491x1727px
that was easy
>>
>>32905583
Replace postgame with Gen IV, and make the last a mix of I and V, and this 100%
>>
The 3 starters:
Fire type: A sheep that has fiery wool, empowered by infernal flames (No horns) - (Fire/Dark)
Water type: A fish that turns into a dragon/shark abomination - (Water/Dragon)
Grass type: A horned chamaeleon (not similar to Treeko, it's a lizard) - (Grass/Steel)
>>
>All pokemon have at least 70 base attack or special attack
>every pokemon learns at least a decent (70+ bp, 90+ acc, 10+ pp) STAB of its best attacking stat, for each one of its types
>there's a way to decrease your pokemon 's level
>all pokemon can reach their final stage pre e4
>when starting a new game, you can choose to carry over one or more 'mons from the previous game. They will be brought back to level 1, and de-evolved
>>
>region with Hoenn tier exploration, but with less water
>region is based on an obscure part of the world rather than a place everyone has seen on TV thousands of times
>a whopping 300 brand new Pokemon
>no old Pokemon available until postgame
>redundant mons such as Luvdisc cut from the national dex to stop it from being too bloated
>gym leader and trainer rematches
>new areas to explore in the postgame
>Battle Factory returns
>completing the national dex unlocks a true final battle against a trainer with a level 100 team
>>
>>32905780
>drops luvdisc
dropped
>>
>>32905604
a quick deviantart search would find all of these
>>
>>32905552
Sequel to SM
>>
>>32905552
A fun game.
>>
'perfect' means 'it can't get any better'
so...
presentation- since currently there is no end to good the medium can be, we need to rely on mood rather than quality. in short, something which its lack of quality is its charm. I think gen2 tier graphics and sound would be the perfect quality for a pokemon game.
>specs
any person should be able to play pokemon even if they don't have the latest epensive machines.something any nintendo tool has comptability with, like a gbc cartdridge
>number of pokemons
we fans can remember all 1k+ pokemons, but fans meld themselves for the subject. the subject itself, should it meld itself for taget audiance (kids) should have much less pokemons to collect and remember. (its a collection game, remember?)

i can go on but in the end it all comes down to-
the perfect pokemon game exists, and its crystal.
>>
>Pokemon Colosseum/Battle Revolution artstyle
>cosmetic options for pokemon
>single battles only happen in wild encounters; double/triple battles are the standard for trainer battles
>more mons get support-based movesets
>redundant mons like Zigzagoon & Tailow get alternate forms or wildly different movesets from the mons they're standing-in for
>no more boulder-pushing or sliding on ice overworld puzzles
>two regions: first one focuses on dungeon-crawling & following a specific sequence, while the second region is open to exploration
>Totem bosses out the wazoo
>more than eight gyms in each region; some leaders have a preferred type, some have a preferred stat, some just have a theme
>sub-games to quickly level pokemon and hatch eggs en masse
>bring back the Super Training minigame
>fill up the Game Corner with Pokemon Stadium minigames just for fun
>>
>>32907009
>Pokemon Colosseum artstyle
wow, dropped
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.