[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fast Info Dump: Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon information

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: Hano_Grand_Resort_SM.png (184KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
Hano_Grand_Resort_SM.png
184KB, 400x240px
>no new pokemon. Just pokemon from other regions and new alolan formes
>new alolan formes are all from johto. No more kanto formes. Includes Gligar, Yanma, Mantine, and Hoppip
>new exclusive Z-moves for Johto starters. Transfer from virtual console and show to npc in Hano Grand Resort to receive Z crystals
>no new megas
>new overworld animations create a more lively feeling world
>new formes of Solagaleo and Lunala are Necrozma formes. Boosted stats reminiscent of whichever legendary it takes the form of. Catchable. Able to change between legend form and normal Necrozma form. Pure psychic type.
>official information coming very soon. Be wary of rumours.
>>
File: 250px-469Yanmega.png (51KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-469Yanmega.png
51KB, 250x250px
>>32900063
>Yanma
Woah there, be careful with that next time you make a fake leak for attention.
>>
>>32900063
>Be wary of rumours.

Like this post.
>>
>>32900083
You're probably one of the people who believed there'd be an alolan cubone
>>
>>32900063
I don't get how people get the new formes so wrong.

Look, Solgaleo and Lunala are in their Radiant Sun and Full Moon phases in their armored formes.

They were originally shown in those phases during their signature moves, and you can check it yourself.

In the trailer, we see a new, black Z-Crystal, with a custom animation.

You know what else is a black crystal? Necrozma.

So, you give Solgaleo/Lunala a Necrozma Z-Crystal, it reacts to Sunsteel Strike and Moongeist Beam, and they not only go into their Radiant Sun phase and Full Moon phase, but also gain the Necrozma armor, as per the Z-Crystal's function.

Does this make sense? It should. This is how it's going to happen.

Note: Technically there is another option, being that you can only use the new Z-Crystal when they're in their armored formes, and they use a new item or person or w/e to change. I just think the earlier choice makes more sense, but this is also an option.

Either way, I digress; the point is that the way you proposed is just stupid and doesn't make sense.
>>
>>32900736
>Look, Solgaleo and Lunala are in their Radiant Sun and Full Moon phases in their armored formes.
FMP Lunala does not have the same colors as the UM mascot.
>>
>>32900756
You're right. I wonder why they decided to use those colors then? I'm still personally convinced that it's supposed to be FMP, even if just because of my prior assumptions, but Solgaleo is definitely in the same colors. And Lunala's are similar, but obviously different. Very strange. Thank you for pointing it out.
>>
>>32900671
And why would they make a new form for a pre evolution and have it evolve into it' normal form? It makes no sense, dumbass.
>>
>>32900671
so, which Alolan form evolves into the non-Alolan counterpart? Which Alolan form is prevented from evolving because they decided not to make an Alolan form for its evolution?
>>
File: 1440594398781.jpg (10KB, 206x195px) Image search: [Google]
1440594398781.jpg
10KB, 206x195px
>>32900063
>Official information coming very soon.
>Be wary of rumors.
Nigger, your "information" is in itself a fucking rumor.
Official information will be coming very soon because of Coro-Coro or any Nintendo Directs directly before it. This is not news to us.
Fuck off.
>>
>>32900851
You are retarded.
Yanma has a cross gen Evo .
That's like them giving Lickitung an alolan form when they were exclusively to gen 1
So why would they give one to a Pokémon from gen 4 when they are exclusively gen 2 this time around
>>
>>32900775
It's because they're not supposed to be RSP/FMP.
They're Necrozma refracting light into forms similar to Solgaleo & Lunala.
>>
>>32900063
>Gligar, Yanma, Mantine, and Hoppip

No sudowoodo, pineco, snubull or slugma?
>>
File: 1498351325257.gif (2MB, 236x224px) Image search: [Google]
1498351325257.gif
2MB, 236x224px
>Be wary of rumors
>Posts fucking rumors
>>
>>32900083
>remember Yanmega exists but not Gliscor
>>
>>32900942
They're agreeing with you anon
>>
>>32900974
This. Look at them, they're both pretty much monochromatic.
>>
>>32900736
That's necrozma making light to look like the two
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.