[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Battle Revolution

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Why is the camera in this so bad compared to the GameCube games?
>>
>>32899921

Because it's a bad game
>>
File: lewd.png (19KB, 111x111px) Image search: [Google]
lewd.png
19KB, 111x111px
>>32899921
this is a blue board
>>
>>32899921

God those recycled N64-era models looked completely out of place next to the newer models
>>
i loved this game. poketopia was a fun concept and the announcer was great
>>
>>32899966
It's worse in Colosseum and Gale of Darkness. Seeing the jaggy model of a N64-era Eevee in the game compared to a regular NPC is so noticeably ugly.
>>
It was a bad attempt at reviving Stadium. Obviously rushed with the lack of content besides batting CPUs and recycling models from 2 gens ago makes it seem like a shitty cash grab.
>>
>>32900216
NPCs in Colosseum don't look that great themselves, so it isn't that bad. I agree with you on GoD, though.
>>
>>32899921
>bad camera
that was the least of its problems. It was Colisium and XD without a story or any compelling reason to play the game. IF you didnt own DP, all the available pokemon are hot garbage too.

It was a 50 dollar battle tower expansion pack for DP.
>>
>>32900194
EARTHQUAKE TEARS OPEN THE GROUND
>>
>>32900421
Functionally, it was kind of like a Battle Frontier for DP, but with your reward being a Surfing Pikachu that's relatively easy to get (just get a streak of 7 in all Colosseums) compared to the Gold Stamps.
The rental Pokemon can actually be swapped around after you unlock the Surfing Pikachu for other ones, and those mons are all EV trained (though they use 255/255 spreads instead of 252/252/6 or other, more useful spreads) and some have good movesets too. The problem with PBR's rental system is that it just doesn't work for a multiplayer game, the Stadium games are easy to pick up and play because their rental system lets you use almost any Pokemon.
>>
>>32900257
It wasn't all bad
I'd much rather have wifi battles in PBR than on the DS
>>
The soundtrack is a 10 though.
>>
>>32900194
Same desu
>>
>>32900216
If anything Battle Revolution had it worse, the stark contrast in model and animation quality between gen 4 and the previous generations comes off as insulting. Compare Monferno or Riolu to fighting types from previous generations and look at how bland they move. Blaziken and Primeape have much more personality in their animations. It's like this was a preview of the 3DS visuals.
>>
>Liked this game when it was new
>Since moved all my shit forward and never bothered moving safe file from Wii to Wii-U
>Is worthless as a game now.

Hoping Chuggaconroy does Round 1 as a bonus for his Platinum run so I can relive it a little.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.