[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm still mad.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 24223.jpg (381KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
24223.jpg
381KB, 1280x960px
I'm still mad.
>>
>>32896056
sorry that your shitty fan theory didn't end up being true
>>
At least you aren't Kusaka, that guy got trolled the worst
>>
>>32896056
Why would anyone think they're the Shadow Triad?
>Every male trio is the same
Ok
>>
>>32896056
This fan theory was the gayest one,glad believers got BTFO
>>
>>32896056
keep in mind this was told from the striaton trio's perspective, who could have easily been lying

or the writers are hacks. give or take
>>
>>32896183
The fact they weren't part of the attack on Plasma's Castle was the main trigger, iirc.
>>
>>32896056
All Fan theories are purely fanon
>>
Blame the Earthquake and the Anime, which basically made them neuter this plotline for the sake of not upsetting people
>>
>>32896172
What happened?
>>
>>32896827
In pokespe he was obviously setting it up for them to be the shadow triad. They wear masks that look like the elemental monkeys and in a chapter where all the gym leaders fight team plasma and get captured there's a scene of them in their gym relaxing and talking about how they have to go there soon. They don't show up but the shadow triad does. Later when it's revealed that they aren't the triad you can tell it's a total asspull and he was forced to change it.
>>
>>32896864
>forced to change it
Why? He already made Gym Leaders part of the evil team back in early PokeSpe arcs
>>
>>32896780
Explain
>>
>>32897344
But there was nothing in the games canonically preventing him from taking those artistic liberties with the previous gym leaders, whereas b2w2 made it so the stration trio and shadow triad were canonically stated to have been in the same place at the same time interacting with one another.
>>32897365
I'm sure that he's referring to them gutting team plasma's involvement in the anime because of the earthquake, and they fact that cilan/cress was a main character during the black and white era of the anime
>>
I just choose to believe they lied
>>
>>32897344
being evil is different than being twocompletely different characters.
>>
>>32896056
it's canon in the manga at least
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.