[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

inside USUM?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: ffa.png (614KB, 1200x635px) Image search: [Google]
ffa.png
614KB, 1200x635px
inside USUM?
>>
File: masuda (2^2).gif (90KB, 336x418px) Image search: [Google]
masuda (2^2).gif
90KB, 336x418px
>>32895409
What do you think?
>>
>>32895409
Nope, Masuda said in an interview the vehicles were planned for SM but they were discarded and replaced by PokeRide.
>>
>>32895442
source?
>>
>>32895740
source is by being here when SM was revealed, summerfag
>>
>>32895740
the pokemon sun and moon announcement trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CF_m4cPs2g
>>
>>32895768
He asking for source of masuda saying it got replaced I think
>>
>>32895745
>>32895768

>reading comprehension
>>
File: 123817381.png (183KB, 430x330px) Image search: [Google]
123817381.png
183KB, 430x330px
rate my wife
>>
>>32895409
Thanks for reminding me why SM had so much hype. Its hate doesn't seem as ridiculous anymore.
>>
>>32895740
>Some of the first trailers for the game shows concept art of vehicles. Are vehicles going to be an important part of the game? Are we going to see more vehicles in Pokémon Sun and Moon?

>Shigeru Ohmori: This goes back to the conceptual stages. We really wanted to kind of re-examine or put the focus again on the relationship between humans and Pokémon and come up with a lot of different ideas about how they might interact with each other and the world. How they might, for example, work together or live together. So a lot of conceptual art pieces in the beginning stages showed maybe humans would be using vehicles and the Pokémon would be riding in them. As development went on, we kind of settled in terms of getting around in the game using the Pokémon ride feature, where you can ride on a variety of different Pokémon, so the focus really isn’t specifically on a lot of more vehicles then you would see in the past. I mean, there are some vehicles in the game that do appear

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2016/10/19/burning-questions-for-pokemon-sun-and-moon.aspx
>>
File: 1497428465141.jpg (9KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
1497428465141.jpg
9KB, 226x223px
>>32895409
>tfw you love the pokéride feature, but you'd LOVE to see those vehicles too
>tfw no Blastoise firefighter
>tfw no ambulance when you get knocked out from a battle
>tfw no comfy rides to blush mountain, where you can actually see the scenery
>>
>>32895409
That would be third biggest slap to the face right besides BF project and Gen II/III incompatibility
>>
>>32896661

GF incompetence strikes again!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.